The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Reports about how the ref community appreciates how our management, players, and organization is handling this error by not being vicious in the media.

We were supposed to start being treated equally after Napoli, the ides was that the refs would be more cautious with us. Instead, they've gotten worse.

Serra's error was not just disallowing the game winner, it was not giving Gyasi a red. Which when you review the footage was absurd.
And you'll see how they continue screwing us over. But oh well it's better to be the nice guy ans keep getting screwed over than stand up against someone hurting you 😃

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Generally speaking Diaz is not bad player, he's just completely wrong profile for CAM position in Pioli's system. I don't know what the management thought when they saw him as a starting player.

Maldini and Krunic are Empoli level. Diaz bad form are not making them any better.
There were no issues with him at CAM until he got Covid

DOB

Banned
Reaction score
Diaz is better when further up the field. He is not a midfielder. Give me Renato Sanches

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
Reports about how the ref community appreciates how our management, players, and organization is handling this error by not being vicious in the media.

We were supposed to start being treated equally after Napoli, the ides was that the refs would be more cautious with us. Instead, they've gotten worse.

Serra's error was not just disallowing the game winner, it was not giving Gyasi a red. Which when you review the footage was absurd.
Still so angry about this amateurism. We all know how much 3 points mean at the end of the season

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Dujé Caleta-Car from Marseille allegedly offered to us. What a name!

Last edited:

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
There were no issues with him at CAM until he got Covid
Yeah, let's ignore how average he was last season.

Covid is not his problem. His month of good form at the start of the season will not change that fact that he is a bad choice for CAM and that we already saw it last season.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
And you'll see how they continue screwing us over. But oh well it's better to be the nice guy ans keep getting screwed over than stand up against someone hurting you 😃
Now there are conflicting reports over whether the AIA actually apologized to us or not, seems there is a dispute over whether it happened. Seems like there is a schism over what to do at the AIA.

These errors don't happen to Juve or Inter, when Inter get helped by refs.

Think about it: against Bologna, they had to VAR review Soriano's tackle on Toure that nearly broke his leg in half in order for him to get a red.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
I actually think that it would be in our interest that the ref from the spezia game remains in Serie A and referees our games. He is probably going through a severe guilt trip right now so he would probably give us penalty kicks for free

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
I actually think that it would be in our interest that the ref from the spezia game remains in Serie A and referees our games. He is probably going through a severe guilt trip right now so he would probably give us penalty kicks for free
Give the fecker inter & napoli games to officiate

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Fuck the ref and his tears :o
Did my wife's tears unfuck the mailman?
Did my hooker's tears negate the fact that her dick is twice the size of my own?
Do my tears reduce my gas bill?

No the damage is done. Get the fuck out of our locker you don't even deserve to see Diaz's dick
giphy.gif

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I know pretty much nothing about this guy, but such reports really kill me. What price were MMM expecting when they asked Spurs for one of their players? Rich clubs never sell cheap. If we don't have 20 m to spend on a CB why even bother asking PL clubs about their players? Just search in league outsides of top 5 like the Dutch or Belgian instead of wasting time negotiating for players we can't afford.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
This is what you do at Netflix? 🤣
I don't know what grandpa89 is talking about... probably forgot to take his Alzheimer's meds again

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I know pretty much nothing about this guy, but such reports really kill me. What price were MMM expecting when they asked Spurs for one of their players? Rich clubs never sell cheap. If we don't have 20 m to spend on a CB why even bother asking PL clubs about their players? Just search in league outsides of top 5 like the Dutch or Belgian instead of wasting time negotiating for players we can't afford.
Tomori at 28m is pretty cheap considering we probably won't even sell him for a 50m bid now.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tomori at 28m is pretty cheap considering we probably won't even sell him for a 50m bid now.
If we were to sell him to an EPL team, probably Man Utd, they'd have to pay more than Maguire.

Ben White cost 50m (pounds) in a Covid market, and 28m Euros for Tomori was a steal.

Caladan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato,
diaz is best when playing for U13s
Problem about Diaz he has Hakan syndrome on the pitch. Most of season he dont exist here, but I still believe him.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Did you guys see Lingard at West Ham? Free loan for 6 months wouldn't be a bad idea. You can't recall Adli, who we clearly bought to be our starting CAM next year, so I don't see why it wouldn't be a bad idea, since he's leaving for free in the summer from Man Utd anyway. I don't want to buy him, or even get him in the summer, but I wouldn't mind him giving us another body at the CAM spot.

Besides Ibra, has Maldini ever bought a guy on a free transfer?
Well, Giroud was supposed to be free until Chelsea activated a clause in Giroud's contract that wasn't supposed to be triggered, does that count?

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So Kolo Muani still hasn't signed with Frankfurt, and Nantes are angry and are looking to sue them for talking to him before January. They're waiting for Liverpool or Milan to come in with a bid in this window so they can get a fee for him and not lose him for free.

We are loaning Pellegri so there's a spot in the squad for a young striker.

Can it happen?

German media is saying he's due in Frankfurt next week for the medical, though.

Last edited:

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
I have never watched an EPL game in my life

not interested

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Did you guys see Lingard at West Ham? Free loan for 6 months wouldn't be a bad idea. You can't recall Adli, who we clearly bought to be our starting CAM next year, so I don't see why it wouldn't be a bad idea, since he's leaving for free in the summer from Man Utd anyway. I don't want to buy him, or even get him in the summer, but I wouldn't mind him giving us another body at the CAM spot.

Well, Giroud was supposed to be free until Chelsea activated a clause in Giroud's contract that wasn't supposed to be triggered, does that count?
Technically, no. Only Ibra. Seems weird that we're not all over the free market, but it makes sense since those guys are always out for a huge contract and bonus. I don't know if we'll be in challenging for the few free transfers we were linked to, like Kamara and a few others, unless they're looking for a sporting challenge and not a purely financial upgrade.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
So Kolo Muani still hasn't signed with Frankfurt, and Nantes are angry and are looking to sue them for talking to him before January. They're waiting for Liverpool or Milan to come in with a bid in this window so they can get a fee for him and not lose him for free.

We are loaning Pellegri so there's a spot in the squad for a young striker.

Can it happen?
Perhaps.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Technically, no. Only Ibra. Seems weird that we're not all over the free market, but it makes sense since those guys are always out for a huge contract and bonus. I don't know if we'll be in challenging for the few free transfers we were linked to, like Kamara and a few others, unless they're looking for a sporting challenge and not a purely financial upgrade.
I imagine Giroud could have gotten a bigger wage someplace else and our 1m transfer fee for Giroud was clearly an annoyance for Giroud as he was told he'd be allowed to leave for free as long as it wasn't West Ham, so in my mind, Giroud is in that sort of ballpark. But if we're talking about players in the Kessie-Broz-Rudiger range, no, I don't think we're interested in matching those wage demands.

However, when it comes to players like Kamara, who wants a bigger wage and maybe just a change-of-scenery, we can offer him that, especially with Italy's tax laws, and when it comes to someone like Christensen (who I also suspect wants to leave Chelsea), he's a player I could genuinely see us making a push for. Christensen makes about 5m (4.9) Euros gross, so 2.45m net, now. Even if we offered him the 6m we pay Romagnoli, he'd cost us like 9m with taxes instead of 12m for Romagnoli.

Considering the difficulty that Barca had in just simply registering Ferran Torres, I feel like we are in a stronger position to get him. With the influence of Kjaer and Tomori here, I can see him being a long-term heir to Kjaer, partner for Tomori, and a strong, sellable asset.

That being said, I would like an army of young players that we buy and send out on loan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule