The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Maldini: "In this market we will not have the availability for a shot at Vlahovic, at the end of the season we will see"

Reposting this for those who missed it.
If this was the way he said it, it's quite different:

Maldini: “In this transfer window we will not have the availibility that is required to make a signing alla Vlahovic. But let's see at the end of the season.”

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
It's not just that we don't have striker for a decade but we don't have RW either. I have feel that we're waiting forever for it, every single mercato it's top priority but somehow it's still our weakest line in the time.

I almost changed my opinion about Messias because he had 2-3 good games at the beginning but he's getting worse and worse with time. Just slightly better version of Saele, who is bang average.

Btw, I really adore Kalulu. 😍 I thought that he could be a long term solution for CB position next to Tomori but sadly I cannot ignore the fact that their height could be a problem.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Inter use a 35 year old striker. Madrid a 34 year old. Atletico a 35 year old. Man Utd use Cavani (35) and CR7 (37) [they have Feb birthdays]. Shall I keep going?

Man City doesn't even use a striker, because of how few there are out there.
Lemme try to post like you:
PSG got this 34 year Argentine player

1 goal in 12 games on 35 Million net per year :lol:

So glad Paolo didn't get him :thumbsup:

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
2 points lost.
BUT if we win the Derby and Inter lose against Napoli in the match after that, title race is back on.

I can see it happening. Thank god Theo didn't get carded, and hoping Tomori AND Kessie will be back by the Derby.
Spezia aside, our makeshift Defence and Midfield did pretty well this January.
Plus we've already played Juve and Roma (both who are picking up form), so just Napoli, Inter and Fiorentina left of the hard games.

voom

Banned
Reaction score
Two CBs we need next mercato. So we will not have money for striker.

Romalol-i will not renew for 2.5 mils. Kjaer is uncertain in what form will return. So we are left with only Gabbia and Tomori.

Ibra is done for this season. Let's hope this Zvezda kid has talent.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Everyone knows we are weak at CF, RM, and AM. So I suggest a change of formation to 3-5-2

Maignan; Kalulu, Tomori, Romagnoli; Calabria, Bennacer, Kessie, Tonali, Theo; Rebic, Leao.

This way you avoid having an AM instead you have an extra CM. You don't isolate your centre forward. You have someone more effective on the right.

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Man we really need st this summer. I d gladly take scamaca. I think even our right side d get better when there s involved striker who creates triangle and moves around.

I think Maldini keeps Ibra s cause of jersey sales so we get better deal fron puma. No other explanation.

And our players really needs to shot more over 16m. This s on pioli.

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Everyone knows we are weak at CF, RM, and AM. So I suggest a change of formation to 3-5-2

Maignan; Kalulu, Tomori, Romagnoli; Calabria, Bennacer, Kessie, Tonali, Theo; Rebic, Leao.

This way you avoid having an AM instead you have an extra CM. You don't isolate your centre forward. You have someone more effective on the right.
Love your sugestion. But no way Pioli does it. Hes stick in his ideas.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lemme try to post like you:
PSG got this 34 year Argentine player

1 goal in 12 games on 35 Million net per year :lol:

So glad Paolo didn't get him :thumbsup:
Lol. I wouldn't have signed Messi if I was Leonardo.

I am annoyed that I am characterized as some sort of management apologist when I was anti Brahim (as a starter), anti Messias, and wanted a RW and CAM, and even defended and wanted to keep (redacted).

I want a loan of a CAM like we loaned Meite last year, but I think Brahim put in a tough shift today and he has the last few games.

voom

Banned
Reaction score

I like your reason. Pioli need to have alternative formation. He mostly sticks with same formation mistake was not playing Ante first when Ibra got injured.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Decent idea. I don't think this squad accommodates the AM role. Diaz isn't quite the difference maker to warrant his starting.

I would still keep Giroud in the middle believe it or not because at least he understands the position. Rebic doesn't.... So I'd put him on the right and hope for the best.... which means I would prepare for life after Kessie by dropping him.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
U can kinda tell Ibra bully’s some of the younger guys to pass to him. Getting the wage he does and playing the amount he does through so much pain daily he keeps reminding us of just for selfish reasons all of this seems a nonsense to give him yet another year extension. Thanks for instilling things into the team and assisting but I think it’s time to go
Ibra always is like that though. His wages under tax privilege are not that high. We should try to negotiate it down a bit or make it even more performance based but on price/out put alone we have to extend Ibra as long as he has a somewhat solid second half of the season. Ideally we keep him for a little bit as a jolly.

We play a 3-5-2 or 3-6-1 quite often in game when attacking. Having a back 4 in the defensive phase is not to be underestimated though, permanently 3atb changes the set up quite a bit.

voom

Banned
Reaction score
Bennacer was good tonight. Tonali one of the top 5 mids in the world in two years. Market value 80-90 mills.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kalulu can jump, he lost his man twice.

He's a kid though. I think he can make a jump to the next level, so I'm not too worried. He's great in the tackle, interceptions, he's strong and fast, he just needs to improve his awareness. That comes with time.

There's little doubt that he's a jewel though.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
I think we will win the derby

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
As much as we need incomings, we also need a few outgoings. Pellegri already gone, hopefully we can do something with Castillejo and receive €3-4m in transfer fees while getting €1.5m/yr net until 2023 off the books.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lol. I wouldn't have signed Messi if I was Leonardo.

I am annoyed that I am characterized as some sort of management apologist when I was anti Brahim (as a starter), anti Messias, and wanted a RW and CAM, and even defended and wanted to keep (redacted).

I want a loan of a CAM like we loaned Meite last year, but I think Brahim put in a tough shift today and he has the last few games.
I’m just saying man…. We gotta go for it.
Glad you took my post in the good humor it was meant in :heart:

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
I genuinely think the management are a bit scared to say to Ibra listen thanks for everything you’ve done as a player but maybe it’s time to think about retirement-it’s as if they are leaving it up to him-of course he wants to keep playing-so did Totti. Sometimes these guys need someone to tell them straight. He wants to continue like James Brown I think
Scared??? to spend maybe
Ibra is the Messias option just with far more quality but he cant compete at the elite level anymore and gets hurt too frequently.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Because we are broke to pay today’s prices so we look to old fashioned forwards with quality who interfere with our play instead of forking out serious cash for modern talent
If I had read on I wouldnt have replied :thumbsup:

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
Yeah can someone explain why guys like leao is always ridiculously burnt out for looking like a machine? Something which was said about him struggling at first in Italy with the tactics then everything was dumbed down. Don’t think he’s the smartest guy and literally seems to just sprint all his energy away within the first half
We need to adjust our tactics to make Leao stay higher up the pitch in the defensive phase. However, this is not possible when we already have 2 passengers (Ibra, Diaz)

If we start Rebic up top, and have someone like Barak at the AM position, perhaps we can find more balance whilst allowing Leao to not track back while defending. Ridiculous to make our only attacking threat track his full back and run out of gas at half time

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
Dollar : waiting until the last minute to know if Milan would go through CL or not --> do not guaranteed to renew, but maybe, just maybe he'll renew
bonus ending : we've got Maignan!

Cuckan : negotiate with other club behind management's back

Kesshiet : promised to renew, with some added heroes president-like sweet words

Gnoli : *remain to be seen

So basically we've got a CUNT, a LIAR, and a TRAITOR!!
I don't know why there's still someone out there who's bitching about we are losing a "STAR" for free and blaming our management.

I don't even know how another TOP/SENIOR/SMART/RICH MANAGEMENT would deal with such a bunch of PUSSIES.

And as far as I know, many big club that losing their player for free it's because they can't meet an agreement. At least the player is
DARE TO ADMIT that they want to move, and not just playing BEHIND OUR BACK.

Last edited:

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Most people here knew how much Serra fucked us. You cant expect to get full points from teams like Ladri and Merda even if they're at their worst, so when you had the match won against fucking Spezia and the ref robbed it from us, you can just comprehend how decisive those three points are.

Fuck Serra, Fuck Serra, Fuck Serra, Fuck Serra, Fuck Serra, Fuck Serra, Fuck Serra, Fuck Serra, Fuck Serra, Fuck Serra, Fuck Serra, Fuck Serra, Fuck Serra.

He essentially killed our scudetto lifeline.

Like imagine if we won against Spezia, losing to Merda wouldn't matter so much. But now losing to Merda essentially means we're out of the race.

FFS I hate that piece of shit with every fiber of my being.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule