Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Play our best mids. Simple

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Otherwise, Sky Sport Italia report that Rade Krunic and Alexis Saelemaekers are favourites to start, sending Brahim Diaz and Junior Messias to the bench.

There are no doubts over Giroud and Rafael Leao, as Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Ante Rebic do not have 90 minutes in their legs after a season full of injury problems.

Milan: Maignan; Calabria, Kalulu, Tomori, Hernandez; Tonali, Kessié; Saelemaekers, Krunic, Leao; Giroud
As long as Ibra is an option on the day for us... good things will happen, it'll be good news at the end... God willing.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Leao - oliver flop - whoever
_____ bennacer
__ Tonali — kessie

Dont choke now @pioli

drobeck

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
2 early goals to settle nerves. A 3rd and 4th in the second half. Then bench tomori and kalulu.

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo, R9, Zizou, Nistelrooy, Etoo
Ooh, this one should circulate on the bus
View attachment 3961
It is just Football Italia with Anti Milan headline. The guy just said what everyone has been saying.. Milan is just a top 4 squad but fighting for Scudetto because of incredible hardwork

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Forza Milan!

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
This opponent is perfect game for Ibra to make an impact. Hopefully it won’t be needed and OG/Leao can settle it early.

• Thumbs Up
Reactions: brk

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I hope Ibra decides one or more of these last games. Would be such an epic conclusion to his incredible legacy.

• Thumbs Up

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Verona are a really good team. Their front three work well together. Simeone is extremely streaky but when he's on, he's on. Barak was good enough to be linked with us multiple times. Caprari is probably their best player alongside him, but I feel like Kalulu-Tomori can keep him quiet between the lines.

I think Casale is interesting. We've been linked with him too, as have most of the big clubs. I think he'll play on the right of the three if Gunter plays, so he'll be facing Leao. I think that's the key battle this game.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Verona are a really good team. Their front three work well together. Simeone is extremely streaky but when he's on, he's on. Barak was good enough to be linked with us multiple times. Caprari is probably their best player alongside him, but I feel like Kalulu-Tomori can keep him quiet between the lines.

I think Casale is interesting. We've been linked with him too, as have most of the big clubs. I think he'll play on the right of the three if Gunter plays, so he'll be facing Leao. I think that's the key battle this game.
It's a tough match up, but I think if we show up mentally and play our game we will win.

Having Ibra back in the mix will hopefully transmit som calm and focus. And let's not forget players like Maignan who's won a hard fought league title and of course world champion OG.

Our defense is strong and our midfield has grown better the last few league games. Over to you, attackers. Having Ibra, Rebic, Diaz and actually also Messias(Saele is rumoured to start) as sub options calms me a lot actually.

Conditions are set for a win.

• Thumbs Up

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It remains to be seen but I have a feeling we're actually entering really good form for these last games. We had a long period where we even looked shit on top of struggling to score. Even if we've continued to struggle with scoring we've looked closer and closer to our fluid, free flowing former selves. With a full squad at Piolis disposal and a good vibe within the group I think 9 points is possible. Don't underestimate the value in that painful Coppa lesson followed by the Lazio win. This group believes!

Prediction: 0-2

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Only a win is acceptable. I don't care how, but 3 points is what matters for us. Forza.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players

gioiuzza

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Need at least 2 penalties in case we miss one from being out of practice taking them

Also 10 open play goals (minimum)

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Levi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Kakà, Nesta, Rui Costa, Gattuso.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Wake up you fucking faggots. It's game day!
Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning...

wtf-what-do-you-mean.gif

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
I feel calm knowing that Krunic will start. Him at AM right now > Kessie or Brahim. He is capable on the feet and in the air as well as being technically astute. Ibra and Rebic as usual in the 2nd half to seal off the win. Onwards and upwards.

gioiuzza

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Krunch deserves this and he will be one of our top players today… hat trick

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
3 points day!

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Gotta keep tabs on Barak. He can be very dangerous.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Schedule