Zaniolo al Milan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
If we look at the games OG has scored or assisted in, we haven't lost any:

All of his goals/assists won us points with the exception of Cagliari and Empoli where we'd have won without his contribution. Big games like Inter, Napoli, Roma, and Napoli he has won us. That has to count for something given he came here as a rotation CF. He's given us more than Ibra this year in terms of points value through his contribution.
Giroud is a big game player. Origi too is a big game player.

Dybala is not a big game player. I doubt 99% Maldini wants him here.

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
Kind of ironic a group that supposedly uses the moneyball approach is willing to spend over a billion on a club when they said you don't need to spend that much to win. They could buy another Serie A club for like a tenth of the price lol.
Yes agree. I find it very questionable. No due diligence???

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The thing is I don’t think ibra has technically decided yet so they’re in limbo a little bit. I’m sure they’re exploring options but nothing concrete will get going until ibra leaves.

I could honestly see maldini going for dybala if his wages are around that which they gave ibra.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Some big things are coming up first(LIKE A FUCKING SCUDETTO), but man I'm looking forward to seeing Origi, Botman and Sanches confirmed as signings.

A brilliant start.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
We're being linked to Nicolas Pepe for RW again...he's been riding the bench mostly this season but had two good seasons @ Arsenal before that (scored 10 league goals last year). Apparently he's available for 30m as his contract expires in 2024. I have a feeling that this is exactly the type of market opportunity that gets MMM rock hard although signing a player coming off a bad season is hit and miss i.e. Tomori/Kjaer vs Bakayoko/BT.

Personally, I think he's third choice on MMM's list after Berardi (Serie A proven) but both should be available for 10m loan + option/obligation deals.

Pepe did not have 2 actually good seasons.

He's widely regarded as shit and a huge flop by pretty much anyone who follows the EPL.

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
Aside from the horrible kit, I cannot stand Juve's logo. It just doesn't work. It's taking minimalism too far. It's complete rubbish unless on a white background, and then it's just horrible. Same with Inter's new logo. Utter crap. Juve and Inter. Dumb and Dumber. The only thing they got right is that it's on brand.

We're entering the era of 'less is more' approach almost in every design.

Tbh, if you want to branding your car/motorcycle/mug/accessory or even to put logo in your modern-minimalist house's wall, Milan's logo would looks less seamless compare to Juve's.

Heck, almost all of traditional football club's logo will looks out of place if we put it on modern design.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Pepe did not have 2 actually good seasons.

He's widely regarded as shit and a huge flop by pretty much anyone who follows the EPL.
He's an epic flop because of his OBSCENE price tag (80m). However, his stats over three seasons at Arsenal are actually good and in line with his productivity at Lille i.e. a g/a every 1.5 matches but underwhelming considering his price tag.

21/22: 21 games, 3g/5a in 922 mins aka g/a every 115 mins
20/21: 47 games, 16g/5a in 2,929 mins aka g/a every 139 mins
19/20: 42 games, 8g/10a in 2,717 mins aka g/a every 151 mins
18/19: 41 games, 23g/12a in 3,537 mins aka g/a every 101 mins
17/18: 38 games, 14g/6a in 2,956 mins aka g/a every 148 mins

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Again with this :lol:

KLOPP DOESN'T PLAY HIM YOU FUCKING TWAT!!!!!!! His words doesn't mean shit.
He is a world class manager & Origi is leaving.
Give me one reason why would he risk being wrong about a player he wont have next season.
Origi is a sub in a world class team & we are midtable.
Boban one of the best AM in that era was a Milan sub for a long stretch of time here.
He had many offers to go but he said he prefer to be a Milan bench than a starter elsewhere.
Origi love that team & they love him back but he isnt starting there so he is moving on.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Messias > Zvone

@ delivering Whirpool's, Zanussi's, LG Electronics and the like.

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo, R9, Zizou, Nistelrooy, Etoo
WTF , didnt expect Carlo spent as much.
Most efficient is obviously Klopp.
Pep's squad retained their value the most.
Carlo has James Rodriguez and Bale signings on his book I think. Plus has been around for much longer than the rest of them

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Messias > Zvone
Even this makes more sense than below and I don't even know why you would say such a thing.
He is a world class manager & Origi is leaving.
Give me one reason why would he risk being wrong about a player he wont have next season.
Boban one of the best AM in that era was a Milan sub for a long stretch of time here.
He had many offers to go but he said he prefer to be a Milan bench than a starter elsewhere.
Origi love that team & they love him back but he isnt starting there so he is moving on.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
“We are mid table” :ibralol:

Worst-take wild, as usual

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yes agree. I find it very questionable. No due diligence???
Exactly. We've heard nothing of due diligence or any period of exclusivity. All they've reported was Redbird presented an offer and nothing further.

Also for the stories that say Elliott wants to leave the club in good hands with no debt is BS. They'll take the biggest offer and leave. In the end it's all about the bottom line. You could count on one hand how many times Singer Jr. showed up in Italy under their ownership. They've run the club well, but they have no close ties. We heard the same stuff when Silvio sold the club and look who he ended up selling to lol.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score

OAYbnxG.png

"we are midtable"

So we went from 2nd place to being midtable, to 1st place with 2 games to go and Scudetto in our grasp to being midtable too? What do we have to do to be top of the table? Please, enlighten me.

faint-omg.gif

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan is in currently in higher place than Liverpool no

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
WTF , didnt expect Carlo spent as much.
Most efficient is obviously Klopp.
Pep's squad retained their value the most.
Simeone surprised me, especially considering the very meh outcome in terms of titles.

RossoNero83

#RedTurdOut
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Savicevic, Massaro, Simone, Sheva, Kaka and Maldini
I reckon as a coup d'état we'll sign DJ Stormzy to shove it in the face of inter

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Pepe takes penalties tbh.

And he is still widely regarded as shit. He's been benched and pretty much never shows up anymore. Why would we sign such a colossal flop? If he was actually only a flop due to his price tag, surely he'd play more.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
This isn't true. I'd argue (and I think most people will agree) that RW is most in need of an upgrade. An upgrade at CF that would make a big difference will probably cost us 60m+. That doesn't sounds realistic for us this summer with all the pending deals. The opportunity we have with Origi (and/or Belotti) is to get a competent CF and spend what we can spend on Botman, Renato and a RW.

Next year, when all we need is to upgrade the CF and replace Giroud, we can spend.
CF >> RW
You will see how our attack improves when rebic starts against atalanta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule