American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Who has an AC Meelan tattoo
2sGkf1J.png

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Chiellini bleeding one last time on juve's shirt... you could not make it up huh?

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
he barely played 90min in his last 15 games, in two of them not even called up but okay:lol:

his skillset is one thing. evolving his game to another level is a different one. judging by his whoscored ratings his last games were not good. still think it's foolish and unfair to expect him as starting CAM. we are talking about going from dead last place in french league to the best team in a top 3 league.
dude Milan got through this year playing Diaz and Kessie at AM lol

if he was here this season he would 100% start and given his competition for the position will likely be Diaz...yeah he's gonna start

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Btw, this channel makes the best Milan vids.
there's another one, 360edition, not so heavily Milan specific, but also great videos as well...

a lot of the others are shit

He would have double the assists based on that video alone.
Also noticed our boy destroying Renato :proud:

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
Gasperini on track to finish outside european spots. What happens if Roma wins conference league and gets direct entry to Europa? Does Fiorentina get bumped up to Europa and Atalanta to conference league?

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Gasperini on track to finish outside european spots. What happens if Roma wins conference league and gets direct entry to Europa? Does Fiorentina get bumped up to Europa and Atalanta to conference league?
Someone said here recently that 7th enters UEL and none go to UECL. So Atalanta would be without European football.

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
dude Milan got through this year playing Diaz and Kessie at AM lol

if he was here this season he would 100% start and given his competition for the position will likely be Diaz...yeah he's gonna start
yea thanks to leao and an amazing defense.
he's gonna start and struggle, that's my point. just like leao and tonali (who even played in serie a before). it would be a miracle if a 20 y/o from relegated french team goes to the italian champion and starts balling without any struggle. it's a big fucking gamble

Rossonero1028

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Guys...do you think a midfield with Tinali, Bennacer, Sanches, Krunic, Adli, Pobega would be good enough and realistic? Kessié and Bakayoko will leave us abd im not sure that Diaz will stay. Hes behind Kessie and Krunic...

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
yea thanks to leao and an amazing defense.
he's gonna start and struggle, that's my point. just like leao and tonali (who even played in serie a before). it would be a miracle if a 20 y/o from relegated french team goes to the italian champion and starts balling without any struggle. it's a big fucking gamble
Oh for sure he will struggle, there will be growing pains

But by the end of the season, he will be the bonafide starter

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
how fucking sad is mbappe with his post-signature interviews..how he loves france, how he grew up here and wants to continue with this amazing project yada yada. its not like nasser cashed out 300 mil for you to stay in paris..not even for the next 5 years but 3.
pathetic
Who knows what kind of threats he was exposed to.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
at this time tomorrow, half of the squad will probably be drunk af

Meez

Fly on Maldini's wall
Reaction score
Yeah, minorities can't brandish weapons in America and live to tell the tale.
You ever been to an inner city? Don't answer. I can tell you haven't.

Near my city just last week, 14 "innocent" minorities under the age of 15 (except for 2) armed with knives, clubs and guns looted numerous stores on the street and then started attacking people walking on the street (victims are of multiple races, btw). Do you know why they stabbed someone and repeatedly beat them? For their shoes. They wanted them. That's their reason. They also took phones and jewelry. Furthermore, media represented it as racist violence. Yet all of the assailants were minorities. Sad commentary is, despite the weapons and violence shown, none of them will serve time in JV. I wonder why that is.

A few days ago, 2 gangs got into a gun fight in East Palo Alto on a playground where kids were playing. 60 ppl in the park scattered, none were hit fortunately. 4 gang bangers dead. Others wounded. All the gang bangers doing the shooting were minorities. Yet people like you spin this as white on black violence. That's a sickness, a mental issue.

I read an article about this type of violence nearly ever week. Most of the attackers in these cases are minorities and so are the victims. Odd how your post intentionally and clearly leaves out key facts in a weak attempt to sway opinion by creating fake anger. BTW, psychologists have a name for this.

To me, violence is a problem in and of itself - the race of the parties is irrelevant. To me, the act of violence is the central point.
To you, it's a race based issue where in your head you are always a victim and everyone else is to blame. If the facts don't fit your cognitive dissonance, you have to try to fill in the blanks by creating generic falsehoods and convince others to believe in them too. ONE OF US. Hence, people like you spit out generic quotes like you did above. There is a psychological condition for this too. If you don't think you do this, it would be a decent time to take a look at your post history throughout this forum. Honestly, quite eye opening.

Stunningly uneducated & ignorant comment. My advice, stop watching CNN. It's not doing you any favors.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You ever been to an inner city? Don't answer. I can tell you haven't.

Near my city just last week, 14 "innocent" minorities under the age of 15 (except for 2) armed with knives, clubs and guns looted numerous stores on the street and then started attacking people walking on the street (victims are of multiple races, btw). Do you know why they stabbed someone and repeatedly beat them? For their shoes. They wanted them. That's their reason. They also took phones and jewelry. Furthermore, media represented it as racist violence. Yet all of the assailants were minorities. Sad commentary is, despite the weapons and violence shown, none of them will serve time in JV. I wonder why that is.

A few days ago, 2 gangs got into a gun fight in East Palo Alto on a playground where kids were playing. 60 ppl in the park scattered, none were hit fortunately. 4 gang bangers dead. Others wounded. All the gang bangers doing the shooting were minorities. Yet people like you spin this as white on black violence. That's a sickness, a mental issue.

I read an article about this type of violence nearly ever week. Most of the attackers in these cases are minorities and so are the victims. Odd how your post intentionally and clearly leaves out key facts in a weak attempt to sway opinion by creating fake anger. BTW, psychologists have a name for this.

To me, violence is a problem in and of itself - the race of the parties is irrelevant. To me, the act of violence is the central point.
To you, it's a race based issue where in your head you are always a victim and everyone else is to blame. If the facts don't fit your cognitive dissonance, you have to try to fill in the blanks by creating generic falsehoods and convince others to believe in them too. ONE OF US. Hence, people like you spit out generic quotes like you did above. There is a psychological condition for this too. If you don't think you do this, it would be a decent time to take a look at your post history throughout this forum. Honestly, quite eye opening.

Stunningly uneducated & ignorant comment. My advice, stop watching CNN. It's not doing you any favors.
Bruh

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
1653164639836.png
FTTTDUFXoAcYDIS

Wonder how highly Italians rate this pairing.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
seems like luis campos (lille) will take over leonardos role at psg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule