The Rumour Commode XXXVII: Mercato Dyspnea

Next commode name? (can select several options, anonymous voting)

• The Final Meltdown

Votes: 64 53.3%
  • Next Week is our Week

Votes: 69 57.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
R&B is an incredible place 🤣
Ppl are quite literally placing mediocre Belotti, and CDK, whom they never saw - in their lineups.....but turning their noses up CR7 and Neymar?

What the ass fuck? :lol:
hipsters

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
Milan would be dealing with Salzburg striker Sesko. These are the words of his agent: "I talked to Paolo Maldini about many things, naturally the name of Benjamin Sesko also came out."
(Salzburg24, @BILD )
Wonder where Roko Simic links went. If we are seriously interested, we could prob get him given his family links with Milan

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
R&B is an incredible place 🤣
Ppl are quite literally placing mediocre Belotti, and CDK, whom they never saw - in their lineups.....but turning their noses up CR7 and Neymar?

What the ass fuck? :lol:
Right??
Right???

RnB is just being very rational with the board and it kills creativity.

Us,
Dont have the courage to Put Salah/Mbappe/Haaland within the line up simply because RnB won't submit to such a BS :lol:

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Wonder where Roko Simic links went. If we are seriously interested, we could prob get him given his family links with Milan
Sesko is much more impressive that Lazetic (as is Simic) plus he reminds me of Vlahovic. Therefore, given the data teams perpetual hard-on for Vlahovic, it’s not surprising to see them targeting similar profiles at a reduced rate.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score

He looks great in red/black
And looks disgusting in Blue/Black

Means i will cheer his coming
And hate him if he is going to the other club

sabeni

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
2a83eeffa88d1952deb36c89a636705114210940.gifv
Another shit to milan fans from murican owner :head:

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Ziyech is a great rotational option for both the AM + RW positions but shouldn’t be signed as starter. He’s had a pretty average season at Chelsea and we need to target somebody better if we want to progress further in the CL.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Somebody posted earlier that Dybala = Higuain…yeah right! Higuain was a good signing on paper but joined at the wrong time after Elliott ousted Yonghong and the team was lacking many key players and struggling on the pitch.

However, if a 30yo Higuain was available on today’s market, I can’t see anybody turning him down especially not in favour of Origi.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
What part is true? Maldini signed but he is not happy? I doubt he would have signed if he was not convinced of the project, and that is ALL that matters.
For sum... ceremony is important.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Apparently Newcastle are desperate to sign Diaby for 50-60m from Leverkusen. He’s the perfect player for the RW and guaranteed to have a Leao like EXPLOSION so now is the perfect time to exact revenge for Botman. Do it Gerrysheva!

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
Serie A need some bombshell transfers to make it interesting. I hope Ronaldo goes to Roma and we loan Neymar or something crazy.

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
Serie A need some bombshell transfers to make it interesting. I hope Ronaldo goes to Roma and we loan Neymar or something crazy.
Something like this will eventually happen. These American owners are intelligent and they are talking to one another. They understand that the league has huge potential. The more American owners the better. Then they can sort of unionise and come together get better TV rights deals. Also the star power will help. I see in the next 5-10 years I see serie a becoming a serious force again and it will be off the back of Americans and not Italians. Unfortunately Italy as a who is stuck in the 80s as is unwilling to move forward. If they did they it would be great not just for the national team but the co try as a whole.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Right??
Right???

RnB is just being very rational with the board and it kills creativity.

Us,
Dont have the courage to Put Salah/Mbappe/Haaland within the line up simply because RnB won't submit to such a BS :lol:
Indeed.
I've seen so many "rational arguments" why Salah....FUCKING MOHAMMED SALAH....won't work in our team :proud:
To be fair, mostly it's about loosing the all important Accounting 'D Or

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule