AC Milan - Udinese 13/08/2022, 18:30 CET.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Top of the league. Udinese is a team that usually stifles us, that fucks with us, makes the game difficult, and we didn't just out-play them, but we decided to say "hey, you wanna play rough? Let's go." And we out-muscled them.

We have a lot of different ways to win. We have real depth. Yes, I think we need another CM and I want another CB (Diallo who can also play LB, my first choice)--but this is a very strong team, with lots of different looks.

We got our goals, cruised the rest of the way, should have scored more to be honest, but we're just shaking off the rust.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Yes, let's judge Pobega based on 10 minutes. Good strategy.
he plays really too heavy - if he is that slow then he is going to need to be much sharper and think quicker.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Not everyone had your upbringing. Access to farmers markets and water, are not a given, in many places--let alone educational opportunities, jobs, and others.
i taught gang kids in nyc from ghettos and they were surprised that i grew up more poor than they did. yet I still was able to gain access to these things because my whole family hustled for it. a huge reason why the working class struggles here is that they are addicted to consuming outside their income. but living a modest life on a low income and still live comfortable is easy to do here.

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We have a luxury problem in the attack with Rebic - Giroud - Origi and Ibra.
Adli will play cm as backup.
Need a new rw, cm and cd

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
Lads, last season Diaz scored the winner in game 1 and we won the league.
I'm seeing a pattern.

Bring on Atalanta!

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Superb game to kick off another Scudetto challenge, we showed great resilience despite Becao becoming Baresi after 2 minutes against us again :lol:

Was hoping for 5-6, but at least finally nice to beat these guys without sweating in the last minutes.

King George

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Boban, Maldini, Nesta, Costacurta, Montolivo, Ambrosini, Albertini, Desailly
love the confidence, how the boys remained calm after being behind and equalized. no panic, everybody was like "no worries, we got this... goals will come soon enough"

NobodyCares

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Shevchenko, Nesta, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo
I am so glad that we have depth on this team now. People coming off the bench aren't just fodderista anymore. I think our right side looks way better with Messias player more aggressively. I just hope we carry this through the season.
CDK looks so hungry! I don't know if it is just hype but damn do I see Kaka in him on some touches.

terzino1899

Primavera
Reaction score
Lord Krunic
Emperor Charles
King Ismael
Rebitch the Great
Stings like a B-rahim

I've no doubt in my mind that on other game days, other players will step up to legendary levels as well.

The future is bright

Forza Milan per sempre!

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
Rebic and Bennacer - most underrated players on the forum.
Tomori - Most overrated.

Would've been nice to see Pobega get more minutes. Surprised he didn't come on much earlier. Given Krunic was on a yellow.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Udinese is a pretty bad match for Brahim, he was being pushed aroundby players 20~30kg heavier than him half of the time but on the other half he was playing a very smart and very energetic game. Man of the match was probably Bennacer but Brahim impressed and was decisive. Which is good for him cause CDK is a baller.

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
wow didn’t notice the hideous mustache from grella

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i taught gang kids in nyc from ghettos and they were surprised that i grew up more poor than they did. yet I still was able to gain access to these things because my whole family hustled for it. a huge reason why the working class struggles here is that they are addicted to consuming outside their income. but living a modest life on a low income and still live comfortable is easy to do here.
I'm glad that you were able to rise from your struggle to improve your life, you seem like a really cool guy, honest-to-God, and I admire you for your work.

I think you are ignoring some salient factors as to how you were able to rise up, quite frankly. Take care.

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
A great game on the attacking font especially by the likes of Rebic/Diaz but defensively we were a bit worrying. I’m sure Pioli will figure out a way though. I do hope we get another midfielder, that’s very important.

All in all, very happy with the start. We look so much better attacking and for me that is huge. attacking makes games more fun

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
I'm glad that you were able to rise from your struggle to improve your life, you seem like a really cool guy, honest-to-God, and I admire you for your work.

I think you are ignoring some salient factors as to how you were able to rise up, quite frankly. Take care.

man oh man… we would debate your world view for weeks

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Rebic and Bennacer - most underrated players on the forum.
Tomori - Most overrated.

Would've been nice to see Pobega get more minutes. Surprised he didn't come on much earlier. Given Krunic was on a yellow.
Pretty clear why Pioli didn't want to sub him in earlier lol

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
praying for evil to beset the inter players today

rossonero23

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, gattuso, seedorf
Get ziyech on loan and splash money on fofana 10 mil loan 15 obligation
Seems like this would be best. I don't like messias, cool story but he shouldn't be a starter on a team with ambition

Montolivo18

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Monty balotelli Pirlo DE Jong De rossi Buffon Nesta Maldini Baresi Cannavaro
Lord Rebic is back !!! Never gives up..what a player to have on your team..

Diazzzz……CDK already making him work hard…just a start..more to expect from him…

MOTM: Diaz 1 goal 1 assist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rossonero23

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, gattuso, seedorf
A new CB must happen. Forget Kjaer, he is a chad but will never regain the physical requirements for top football.
Botman...fuck he'll be the most expensive cb in a few years. Charles will be worth 100m...Maldini is rarely wrong. If only Gerry gave him the $$

Schedule