• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
Shoulda been 2, but gifted us that one with Radu.

If I was Inda fan I’d still be pissed :o

But that’s different.

This one is them having the league title on the line in the derby match.

The 2022 league title wasn’t decided technically on the derby

inomilan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I think next week could be worse.

Honestly.

League title under our watch lol.

Christ man.

I don’t remember this ever happening.

Has United ever won a league after beating Liverpool or vice-versas?

Ditto for Barcelona or Real Madrid?

That’s the kind of humiliation we are talking about.

Honestly it can’t happen.
That's what I meant. I have almost zero hope that we'll win the derby because after the scudetto season, they seem to always have 0 balls when it matters the most. The Roma 2nd leg will give us a better glimpse I guess on thi steam's mentality.

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So Juve still 6 points behind us, but we'll play the next two games against Inter and - Juve.

I can see Allegri outsmarting Pioli with one of the dullest and most lethargic Juve sides on history of Serie A.
I dont expect a win in those 2 games. Would be the first time this season that we beat a bigger team. We probably still end up 2nd or 3rd. Good enough for me this season. Next season new coach, new striker and new defender.
Should go all in for EL now

nefremo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Was Kjaer honestly pissed for being subbed out? Is that why he went straight in the tunnel? If so, what a sore loser!!! Man up dude!!! You were fuking awful. Take the criticism and sub like a man and sit your ass on the bench to support the team for the remainder of the game. I hate shit like that. Especially when it's a player that was by far the worst on the field.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Was Kjaer honestly pissed for being subbed out? Is that why he went straight in the tunnel? If so, what a sore loser!!! Man up dude!!! You were fuking awful. Take the criticism and sub like a man and sit your ass on the bench to support the team for the remainder of the game. I hate shit like that. Especially when it's a player that was by far the worst on the field.
Remember when he cried in the media about not playing despite him being garbage for a year+

He's not the leader everyone makes him out to be

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I’d like to think he was ashamed of that performance and rightfully so.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I hate to break it to you guys but did you see the defense today?

Ain't gonna be a draw next week
They aren't winning at Roma either. At most that'll be a draw and elimination. I have a little smirk on my face. Pioli digging his own grave. You love to see it.

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I’d like to think he was ashamed of that performance and rightfully so.
I believe Kjaer went to the tunnel because he got another injury and had to get it checked

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I believe Kjaer went to the tunnel because he got another injury and had to get it checked

Well, that sucks for him but I think he’s done with us.

Should move on to fc midtjylland or Palermo in the summer.

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Well, that sucks for him but I think he’s done with us.

Should move on to fc midtjylland or Palermo in the summer.

Yeah.

But still important to clarify this, he wasn’t throwing a tantrum over being subbed lol @nefremo

He got injured and that’s why he was upset and went to the tunnel, which to me is far enough. Guy can’t keep himself fit anymore so must maybe consider retirement and he ain’t ready for that I guess

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
They aren't winning at Roma either. At most that'll be a draw and elimination. I have a little smirk on my face. Pioli digging his own grave. You love to see it.

I just hope this Lopetegui links aren't true.

If we rule out Motta (headed to Juve) and RDZ (is he even moving...?), who would you guys prefer between Conte and Sarri?

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah.

But still important to clarify this, he wasn’t throwing a tantrum over being subbed lol @nefremo

He got injured and that’s why he was upset and went to the tunnel, which to me is far enough. Guy can’t keep himself fit anymore so must maybe consider retirement and he ain’t ready for that I guess
MLS with Giroud and Susan :o

1713110057031.gif

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
Dumb americans lol. That's why they need imports from overseas to do all the research work for them.

Most inventions in America are done by overseas people from Europe or Asia in technology science and maths etc.
you are insane. The white boys are crazy good when they are really into it.

White boys do lot of inventions in America it’s not Australia.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I’m sad that Liverpool and Milan lost.

Missing football heritage final.

And I hate gasperini m.
So they could beat Milan 5-0?

Forza1

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Merda has become new Juve with Marotta, referee help and all shady shit. Actually hate them with fucking passion, more than Juve. Disgusting club in every way

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score

If we rule out Motta (headed to Juve) and RDZ (is he even moving...?), who would you guys prefer between Conte and Sarri?
I don't really know where De Zerbi would even go if he left Brighton. And it's not like he's doing wonders there. They're a mid-table club. I don't see the big fascination with him.

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
Dafuq we drew 3-3 Istanbul style already? I was just brewing my coffee. Fire his ass I am canceling paramount plus.

How was Tomori? 3 goal conceded damn.

Oh we were coming back from deficit nice. I might catch the replay and think it’s alike first leg of cl quarter or something

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Well they could hijack Motta. Juve's team is really far behind Milan especially for Motta plays. Juve are signing players like Felipe Anderson a free

After him the best option by far is Conte, this team needs a mentality junkie

If they want to do the holistic approach with the youth team and all then I'd say De Zerbi but I don't expect to win many trophies under him

All clear upgrades over Pioli

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule