The Rumour Commode XLIV: Paragliding to Piolistine Crisis

Rigore to save your life: choose your player

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Anonymous

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Pioli chose these players (either first choice like Loftus or second choice like Rejnders)
So now its Pioli...wasn't it Furlani and the moneyball method. People shat on Maldini so hard. Now that after all this spending we under achieved people are grasping at straws. Pioli was the coach last season too, only the players really changed.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Pioli to Sky Sport: "It's a moment in which we don't concede a lot, but when we concede we suffer"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I hate this mf so much
that doesnt even make any sense....we conceded 6 in the past week, 3 from a relegation side?

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Savićevićic, Baresi, Rikjaard, Pippo, Desailly
Not as angry as you think.
Unlike a lot of you, I wrote off this season in October after the Udinese game. Already had a lot of time to go through the 5 stages of grief.
Just pointing out to all the guys still sucking on Maldini's balls that he explicitly and officially stated that he would've kept Pioli, even when we were at our worst in November/December.
It's a common misconception that I such on Paul's cock...

I don't.

I appreciate what he brought and did for this team.

Posting a picture of him can be so decisive, it's almost trolling but not.

He also brought in a manager that the mighty Elliott went along with... This same country beating capital firm agreed to sack the manager after less than a year.

The new manager came in, turned things around, as part of management team...

Yes Paolo said he'd keep padre last summer... But after being butt fucked by inter and dropping out the CL, who really thinks Paolo wouldn't have sanctioned sacking Pioli???

The reasons we've kept Pioli seem to be about continuity and saving money... How has that worked out for us???

I use Maldini as the face of an idea, an thought process...

The amount of sucking off in here is really not directed at Paolo's probably beautiful cock... But at an American guy that so far has delivered absolutely NOTHING by my maths?

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I just dont see the point. Plus i dont think sentimentality is a huge consideration for Cardinale. See how pulled the rug Maldini and Massara.
Bc Maldini had no problem constantly airing out laundry to the media.

Pioli will at least keep his mouth shut

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Your party then, your mob, your tribe

Lead on!!!
That's a thing, there doesn't need to be mobs or tribes...

Too many folk get tunnel vision, and back one ideology.

There are way too many factors at play just now, that all contribute to the shit show that is this season.

milanazkals

Basketball player
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Van Bommel, Donnarumma, Alaba, Grealish
Embarrassing coach. I hope we get a better coach soon. This team just plays dumb and heavily relies on athleticism with players like Bennacer, Calabria and Giroud. Hilarious shit.

Mr. Anonymous

Milan Icon
Reaction score
We got some upgrades over last year no doubt but still..not having a CF and a creative CAM destroys the 4-2-3-1..no need to talk about a bullying CDM.

Still remember when i said that i would take Kessie back from Barca in a heartbeat and people would say im a pu**y.
out of all the players Pulisic is the one guy who has shown up more often than not. The others glimpes or up and down.

Kessie was sorely missed in a game like this.

BTW - I agree Pioli has to go. But so do a lot of these players.

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
Pioli and many of these players.

Also good players overcome sub par coaching all the time bro or at least hide how bad the coach really is. Not this group, they just roll over. Plus I'm talking about players that aren't showing up and having mental lapes DURNING the game, or missing taps ins or easy passes.

That's not on coaching.
No they dont. What the fuck are you talking about?

Bellingham has Carlo, KDB has Pep, Salah has Klopp, Michael fucking Jordan had Phill. Goats had goats as coaches.

You think players can just waltz on the pitch and win a game AT THIS LEVEL?
You are serioulsy underrating the level of european football then.

We would wipe the floor with Man City and Real Madrid if their players came on to the pitch without a coach, a game plan and would just wing it.

Players miss easy moves because they are nervous. Clearly nothing they try is working and we have a coach on the bench without any plan b and who is completelt incapable of making any sound and logical decisions. Its ALL on Pioli. Its a wonder we are second in the league and we are second because the squad quality for this average Serie A is very solid.

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bc Maldini had no problem constantly airing out laundry to the media.

Pioli will at least keep his mouth shut
So the inter guy kept his mouth shut on Milans failings???

Come on...

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
Might as well being back Gattuso. Brother just got Marseilles to the semi finals through Benfica who are better than Roma

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

Mr. Anonymous

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Paolo wouldn't fire a coach with 7 games left to go in the season. He fired Giampaolo 7 games into the season when the fucker admitted to the journalists that he didn't know what the fuck he was doing at Milan AFTER THE VERY FIRST GAME.

Not the same situation.
Never is, is it.:thumbsup::thumbsup::lol::lol:

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
That's a thing, there doesn't need to be mobs or tribes...

Too many folk get tunnel vision, and back one ideology.

There are way too many factors at play just now, that all contribute to the shit show that is this season.
Maldini Maldini Maldini :tongue:

Bro - I said it from last year January - total breakdown from Ownership to players, all are culpable.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pioli has done a lot of silly, inexplicable things in his time as manager, but starting Bennacer and Calabria in the midfield with Musah at RWB and Theo LCB down 1-0 has to be the dumbest decisions anyone has ever made.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
lol. 20th March 2023.

there is another el clasico this weekend. pls, do send me a copy of the teamsheet :)
Bro - you make up distinctions on the fly :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Go worry about Utd then

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pioli has done a lot of silly, inexplicable things in his time as manager, but starting Bennacer and Calabria in the midfield with Musah at RWB and Theo LCB down 1-0 has to be the dumbest decisions anyone has ever made.
The funny thing is it's only top 5

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pioli defenders be...

15033f5c861001cb482c1553977c0476.gif

Cardinale cucks be...

Maldini worshipers be...

Those that blame the players being like...

Ultimately what have we achieved?

What can we tangibly claim as a fact, a win?

Regardless of faction?

Mr. Anonymous

Milan Icon
Reaction score
You are wasting your time.

Some people like to think we are actually a good squad just ONE thing away from next step :lol:

Last season it was a second choice keeper, this season it’s all on the coach. After Puoli there will be other scapegoats
FACTS!!!! And my point is after the amount of money spent management should be taking waaaaaaaaay more heat than they are.

Pioli is just the easy one to pile on. (although he has to go) this season's fuckery should be shared and owned by all not be hung solely on the shoulders of Pioli.

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
I am not Bennacer fan but he is set up to fail. I don't understand this tactics, I really don't even if we give him Rincon's body he would have failed. His attitude has gone bad with his ACL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule