The Rumour Commode XLIV: Paragliding to Piolistine Crisis

Rigore to save your life: choose your player

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
And this is your compliment on Pioli after he won the Scudetto.
View attachment 31965
As funny as this is, this post is like 15 minutes after we won the Scudetto. Of course I praised him and team. Considering that nightmarish stretch of the last 5-6 games, going for the full amount of points was a miracle.

The extension came nearly 6 months later when the team was playing horrible football and the extension was unnecessary and senseless. And till today, we still play the same horrible, slow and predictable football proving that this extension was a mistake.

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
Sarri was successful at juve, chelsea and napoli....not sure why he gets so much hate
I think Sari is 3 times the coach Pioli is. Sarri also overperformed with Lazio for quite a while.

Hes a tough character though...needs a right fit. Not sure if he would fit in here.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
TXqaWwQ.png

:lol:
1000071867.gif

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
You could argue (though I would dissagree) that we were unlucky in CL because of the group of death.

But this Roma loss and the way it happened is an unforgivable disgrace.
Yes, because we would have easily cruised our way from there.

DeNiro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Bennacer, jovic, giroud, pobega, calabria (management will still keep him) need to go.

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
You could argue (though I would dissagree) that we were unlucky in CL because of the group of death.

But this Roma loss and the way it happened is an unforgivable disgrace.

Pioli has humiliated us too much in Europe.

Yesterday his setup was awful.

Our player are also are at fault and we might overrate them, I agree. But come on, a good coach can elevate these players. Dortmund are in a CL SF and owned us, and I’m not sure if you claim their squad is better than us. Terzic also went toe to toe in a title race against Bayern.

Look at what Xabi Alonso is doing with Leverkusen. Our players, are they worse than them in not sure.

Chelsea were genuinely awful last season and we lost 0-5 to them, it was humiliating.

A good coach is insanely important to elevate this team and we should invest heavily for next season.

I hope we get Conte, he needs to whip our players into shape. Theo, Leao, RLC and whoever else, get them focused, otherwise bye.

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pioli has humiliated us too much in Europe.

Yesterday his setup was awful.

Our player are also are at fault and we might overrate them, I agree. But come on, a good coach can elevate these players. Dortmund are in a CL SF and owned us, and I’m not sure if you claim their squad is better than us. Terzic also went toe to toe in a title race against Bayern.

Look at what Xabi Alonso is doing with Leverkusen. Our players, are they worse than them in not sure.

Chelsea were genuinely awful last season and we lost 0-5 to them, it was humiliating.

A good coach is insanely important to elevate this team and we should invest heavily for next season.

I hope we get Conte, he needs to whip our players into shape. Theo, Leao, RLC and whoever else, get them focused, otherwise bye.
I'll take an average team with a great coach over a world class team with a terrible coach any day of the week.

Sure individual brilliance will get you a win here or there but in the long run you need system, discipline, ideas and motivation. We are severly lacking in all of those departments.

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I had my doubts about Pioli at the start of the season especially since we finished 5th. But I though ok, let him build his team and maybe he will deliver. The scudetto shine was still present.

But after this season the cats out the bag. If we keep him we know that the next season is lost before it even begins.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
also I don't think Calabria is leaving..he's valuable for the club trained quota, his performances have fallen a lot but still a decent rotational choice

Last edited:

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
apart from lille, roma and rennais. we always lost against better teams

where’s the joke?:lol:

Context:

Liverpool played their kids, we lost to them at home. Bad loss

We lost to Dortmund at home. Losing to them away is fine, home it isn’t.

Inter are better but the manner was humiliating, lost both games too.

Chelsea last season were utter trash and they swept us aside.

PSG? Losing is fine, 3-0 is a bit too much, but that one k whatever.

The other losses no issues.

Drawing to Red Star was also a joke

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
I strongly desire to remind you as the architect of one of the most beautiful Serie A titles in Milan's history
fecker's been eating expired soft cheese

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
Context:

Liverpool played their kids, we lost to them at home. Bad loss

We lost to Dortmund at home. Losing to them away is fine, home it isn’t.

Inter are better but the manner was humiliating, lost both games too.

Chelsea last season were utter trash and they swept us aside.

PSG? Losing is fine, 3-0 is a bit too much, but that one k whatever.

The other losses no issues.

Drawing to Red Star was also a joke
are you serious right now?:lol:

do you honestly think this team is so good that we can’t afford bad losses??? especially after being absent from CL for almost a decade

give carlo or conte this team and you'll get enough bad losses as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule