The Rumour Commode XLVI: Jetski for Prick edition

Do you want the clown reaction to stay?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yes the entire team was terrib
Hes a young cb with zero cover playing in a dysfunctunional team with a shit coach

Hes 22 and he did a few mistakes (for above reasons) and we gonna sell him? Like cdk right?
Wbajajha

We gonna forget hes fast strong aggresive and proved many times he comes in clutch and can keep concentration( thiaw is way more calm then wild beast tomori)...anyway u dont get called up for germany 1 at his age (20 years) if u dont have serious potential..he will end up at real..it can be us or newcastle who sells to real

Anyway bad business
Big reason for his call up was probably to avoid loosing him to another national team, he would be eligible for Finland and maybe even more teams. That he did exactly 3 friendlies, the exact amount to country lock him, should be very telling.

He has potential but even if he realizes it there is a big chance that he won't break the 40m wall. If we get something in that height just sell him quickly.

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
Whenever was Thiaw fast? People just make shit up because he is young and black. He has qualities but speed was never one of em and he will never be very fast. Tomori is a speed demon especially compared to Thiaw

Add to that that last season he was clumsy as fuck and with amaterish positioning in several cases.

Hes a solid player with potential but for 40mil he is absolutely unessentual for this team.

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Savićevićic, Baresi, Rikjaard, Pippo, Desailly
4 m loan, option buy set at 12 m, why we couldn't pull off such deals, he certainly would be more affective than 28 m Chukuweze.
I think an algorithm was set to find out where we were lacking shirt sales from, and Africa was identified.

Only reason I can see for buying ChK given he was free this summer, older, and had bang average numbers.

He doesn't even get on base...

Merosso

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I think an algorithm was set to find out where we were lacking shirt sales from, and Africa was identified.

Only reason I can see for buying ChK given he was free this summer, older, and had bang average numbers.

He doesn't even get on base...
Africa?? no I thing is more linked to Incompetent managers

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Vito Angele (memba him?):

D.Maldini to Monza for €3m + small % on future resale

yungeddy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Whenever was Thiaw fast? People just make shit up because he is young and black. He has qualities but speed was never one of em and he will never be very fast. Tomori is a speed demon especially compared to Thiaw

Add to that that last season he was clumsy as fuck and with amaterish positioning in several cases.

Hes a solid player with potential but for 40mil he is absolutely unessentual for this team.
Thiaw is 195 not 185 as tomori

Thiaw is fast for his height
Big reason for his call up was probably to avoid loosing him to another national team, he would be eligible for Finland and maybe even more teams. That he did exactly 3 friendlies, the exact amount to country lock him, should be very telling.

He has potential but even if he realizes it there is a big chance that he won't break the 40m wall. If we get something in that height just sell him quickly.

Why u think they lock him up..cause hes potentially their future

Why is there a big chance he wont break 40 m?
40 mill is nothing these days
Hes not injury prone

Based on nothing

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
We should keep Thiaw AND Pavlovic. Plus Tomori, Gabbia, and one more. Move Kalulu to RB

Doesn’t make sense to sell Thiaw, 40m isn’t really that much

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pulisic didn’t want to be a killjoy there, because in all likelihood he won’t be playing vs Man City.
If he did that he'd immediately become a fucking legend!!!

Edu-bY-A

Accounting Force
Reaction score

Still no official offer from Newcastle for Malick Thiaw.

Milan have known about the interest [Eddie Howe great admirer of the German defender] for several weeks now.

The situation, to be monitored.

From my point of view, that makes little sense in connection with Simic. If we lose him, we'll have another vacancy.

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
No American person will watch this team and become a Milan fan
Yeah gotta say that's not going to ignite much interest, if true... And I like half the banter-esque players on that list for various reasons.

But that's not a star studied line up that will excite kids into buying Milan merch and maybe following the club.

Lets see though...

Last edited:

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score

Selling him is fine, maybe closer to 50m, but buying Emerson with that money is asinine

Pavlovic though - incredible signing. I just hope we get an astronaut mid if sell Thiaw. Cheaping out on CF + selling Thiaw/Saele/Pobega/CDK - we should have a lot more money to spend

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
Yeah gotta say that's not going to ignore much interest, if true... And I like half the banter-esque players on that list for various reasons.

But that's not a star studied line up that will excite kids into buying Milan merch and maybe following the club.

Lets see though...
Tommy P isn’t going to inspire any young Americans to become soccer players

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
Hekky z agreed with psg to play with messi neymar
Chelsea cucked him

Facts **** u
on loan

hakim-ziyech-ziyech.gif

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
------------------------------mike
kalulu-----------tomori----------------PAVLOVIC-----------theo
---------------------rejinders-----------FOFANA-----------
----------------------------LAZAR-----------------
pulisic---------------------MORATA-------------leao

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Thiaw is 195 not 185 as tomori

Thiaw is fast for his height

Why u think they lock him up..cause hes potentially their future

Why is there a big chance he wont break 40 m?
40 mill is nothing these days
Hes not injury prone

Based on nothing
You are seriously overrating how many above 40m CBs there are, 40m is still a lot for a CB. If he was a striker with his shortcomings it is a different situation, but a top attacker can go for 170-220m, a world class CB for 80-90m. CBs are yet to break the three figure wall, this might very well happen this decade but in the same time we will probably see the 250m wall break for an attacker, maybe even 300m.

Thiaw would need to improve almost all aspects of his game massively. What I somewhat agree on is that his pace is not an issue, I think fast is generous but he is above average for a CB.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
------------------------------mike
kalulu-----------tomori----------------PAVLOVIC-----------theo
---------------------rejinders-----------FOFANA-----------
----------------------------LAZAR-----------------
pulisic---------------------MORATA-------------leao
Lazar is an inconsistent player with talent.

It will likely we Bennacer - Fofana - Reijnders. And I agree with it.

But from what I read on italian forums and comments, Fonseca wants to keep Isma. But the club told him that if a good offer arrives Isma may be sold.
Which created first problems for Fonseca. Well, thats why you hire a low profile coach. So that he has no say in the matters. As we predicted.

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score

What are you talking about? Thiaw is faster than Lukaku

Wait

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tommy P isn’t going to inspire any young Americans to become soccer players
I recall reading lots about how deep the quality ran in our squad... Erm.

A serious take on things... If this is a "glamour tie", as much about raising brand awareness as it is fitness, the scheduling sucks with so many of our stars not back from actual competitions.

Last summer's pre-season training was a shit show with the American tour and Gerry as interested in parading the players around the Hollywood hills... I hope this year's is a little more constructive.

Schedule