Do you want the clown reaction to stay?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Savićevićic, Baresi, Rikjaard, Pippo, Desailly
I'd lean slightly to Phoenix's portrayal as Joker. But Heath was also fantastic. As was Nicholson. Damn, so was Romero in the 60's TV show
Joaquin's performance romance was so uncomfortable and awkward, to the point of not enjoying watching him or the movie.

It caused emotions for me and I've watched it several times.

He played a guy genuinely deteriorating mentally, and showing the outcome of such a fall into darkness...

Depending on whether you believe the events in the movie happened or were memories, or simply figments of his imagination....

I think you have to separate the Ledger and Phoenix performances and takes on the character and enjoy separately potentially.

Joker the movie really resonates with me and Joaquin's performance led to me getting this on thigh:

Screenshot_20240726-163556~3.png

Weirdly, his movie You Were Never Really Here influenced the name of my bar.

Great fucking actor man!!!

Graeco

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I wish we had a vomit emoji because It would be apt here. I have nothing against gays but these were two masculine men and great actors, one who died too young, but no matter how many roles they play I can't get those images out of my mind. I closed my eyes at the cinema in some scenes but their kisses were too long and passionate while at the beginning they gave no hints to their predisposition. Yes it gets lonely up in the mountains but I would make love to myself rather than..............

I loved Heath Ledger as the Joker, the best portrayal of the character, and Jake Gyllenhaal in Donnie Darko, one of my faves, and Jarhead. These were macho men that should have never accepted those roles.
And who decides who's top and who's bottom? Do they flip a coin?
Jake was the girl, if memory serves… or maybe just the one that bitched and complained constantly

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson, Wasay Habib
Can Deers improve his performance? And give something for a whole season?

That fat Mike. Will he pull a bin nasser for us after a good euro?

Nobody in our squad deserves any consideration expect leao, Theo and tomori.

Last edited:

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
That was a great movie
Blatantly inspired or based on Leon, but so good... I'm a sucker for an Anti-hero.

And anyone that stands up for kids and helps them... Take my money!

Good to see you back bro ✌️

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Nobody in our squad deserves any consideration expect leao, Theo, Maldini and tonali.
Fixed bro x

ACM14061988

SAPL Winner
Reaction score
Furlani said

"We have become more American, our ownership is American, which is RedBird Capital Partners, a leader in sports and entertainment investments. We have also become more American on the pitch, also because I think you wanted to say that we have two American players. Our decisions are not based on the nationality of the player's passport, but on how good he is. Obviously some players are American, in our case we have two, including Christian Pulisic, who has an important commercial appeal in America and this helps, but we don't make our decisions on the pitch depend on the nationalities of the players."

On the ever-growing interest of Middle Eastern entrepreneurs in European clubs
"Our policy is divided into several parts. The commercial one, given that we are the first European club to open offices in Dubai. Our ten-year partnership with Emirates, but we also have other commercial partners in the region such as Kerzer Group. So our approach to the region is developed through commercial partnerships, not capital injections".

Theo Hernandez and Maignan: Has Milan returned to the position of not having to sell to be competitive?
"Our ambition is to fight for the Scudetto every year and to also be competitive in the Champions League. Now we want to do it by implementing a sustainability strategy. I'll give you an example: two years ago the balance sheet for the first time in 17 years was not recorded no loss, and last year we repeated this important result, and I don't think anything like this has ever happened to Milan. We are not forced to sell players due to lack of capital or cash flow problems, therefore we don't need to sell anyone. So as a fan I can tell you that you don't have to worry about Maignan and Theo."

Last edited:

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
watch him go the kerkez route

for an algorithm-based club, we sure are shit at leveraging our youth for financial gain
This obsession with Kerkez is unhealthy.
He's already 20 years old and has proven himself to be on the level of mid-tier Bournemouth only.

He ain't a world beater by any means, and he wanted first team football with Milan at 16. Six. Fucking. Teen.

The only way to raise a players value is to let him play games, and he wasn't going to get much playing time here in Milan unless he played in the Primavera. He didn't want that, and so we sold him off for a profit.

Can't blame management when the player has delusions of grandeur.

bigboss1963

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Anyone watching Juve's friendly against Nurnbeg? Motta has his work cut out.. His style of play really seems to need a Zirkzee. Or some proper wingers.. 3 - 0 to Nurnberg and it should have been 4 if not for a handball save on the goal line by Weah that wasn't called.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Nobody in our squad deserves any consideration expect leao, Theo and tomori.
Mike reached a higher level than anyone not named Leao during the Scudetto

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
This obsession with Kerkez is unhealthy.
He's already 20 years old and has proven himself to be on the level of mid-tier Bournemouth only.

He ain't a world beater by any means, and he wanted first team football with Milan at 16. Six. Fucking. Teen.

The only way to raise a players value is to let him play games, and he wasn't going to get much playing time here in Milan unless he played in the Primavera. He didn't want that, and so we sold him off for a profit.

Can't blame management when the player has delusions of grandeur.
The first part I feel is important... Obsession with fails isn't confusing to a healthy mind or outlook on life; probably weird me saying that huh?

He wanted first team football, like Simic and Daniel... They aren't getting that here.

We do seem to fall victim of selling our youth, who we've invested time, effort and hard cash into... Only to see then flourish at whatw we level, and see another team really really benefit financially.

Lets not start the Futuro chat here guys, these guys were and are never going to play in Serie C.

In terms of valuing players without them getting minutes... Plenty of teams sell youth for decent, sometimes massive amounts.

Maybe we're just shit at valuing our youth, making some feel welcome, valued or appreciated?

We've seen so many "snakes" come through our youth, only to jump or get pushed before going onto having decent careers away from here... It's a take on things.

Simply, others are benefiting from our efforts in the youth sector, but we have to be real as well.

Kerkez and Simic aren't ours, but we've probably done bad business on both long term, financially. They're not starting material for Milan though.

Interesting that some use "he only has one year left" to undervalue Daniel, while forgetting. Others are running down contracts and defend these guys.

It's all personal preference and favouritism, and what fits your canon I guess.

I don't miss Kerkez, and hopefully the sell on clause in the Simic and Daniel deals bump up those numbers for #AccountsForce in whatever year they come good.

We need to stop giving too much thought to bit part players and start concentrating on the starting players.

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone watching Juve's friendly against Nurnbeg? Motta has his work cut out.. His style of play really seems to need a Zirkzee. Or some proper wingers.. 3 - 0 to Nurnberg and it should have been 4 if not for a handball save on the goal line by Weah that wasn't called.
Salad now £20 million+

Schedule