Videogames Thread

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
Leon :lol: I think he made every woman that was involved with him fall in love. Ada, Ashley, that chick from Degeneration (let's swim together again :lol:). Not sure about Claire though.

Claire's a bit of a serious, no-nonsense babe, even though she has a sweet exterior....a leader-type...but she did have a bit of chemistry with Leon in RE2 while they were trying to defeat the final 2 mutations of G. Chris's blood flows through her, and that's some military blood right there. :star::star::star::star::star:

And when she was captured in Paris while searching for Chris (around and after the events of RE3) and taken to the Rockfort Island prison and the Facility n Antartica, she called Leon to tell Chris her current co-ordinates...just as Wesker invaded the Facility with his HCF squad (RE Code Veronica).

Speaking of which, guess one of the loves of her life (a fleeting affair though)?

Steve Burnside, whom she fought alongside in the events of RECV before the final arc when Alexia Ashford transformed him into a monstrosity :( and Chris arrived.

Worth noting that Claire had quite a massive derriere in that game (the Darkside Chronicles retelling)..even in the circumstances they were in Steve still found the time to check it out. :lol:

clairem.jpg

Haha i feel you man

Im itching for that Res 6 ps3 anthology version

Only played 5 fully so the rest would be like 5 new games :D

get it get it get it get it get it get it!!

There've been quite a number of canonical titles from 1 till 5, so it's not like 5 games...more like between 9-12 or so (don't want to count now)

The anthology won't have most of the games, though yes you'll see the HD remakes (or ports actually) of some of them.....dude you can't cut corners, it's either you've played them or not.. :D

Right from the humble PSone brother, all the way to the toppppppppppp :proud:

Is RE6 out for PC, and can you COOP?

Exactly what I'm waiting for. But there's some not-quite-good news though:

http://www.shacknews.com/article/75...-started-after-console-versions-finished-says

Tbf, apart from some really HORRIBLE graphics porting, RE4 PC wasn't all that bad...since I don't play my PC games without a Gamepad, ever. So the lack of mouse support wasn't that much of a bother.

Co-op, MOST DEFINITELY!!!!!! From the main campaign, to Mercs, to the all-new Agent Hunt mode...so much local and online multiplayer goodness!!! :star:

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
Ever seen the dubber's parody of Resident Evil Degeneration? :D

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
naaaaahhhhhh....what's that like?

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ha ha ha ha

"My fee is way too good..really..damn GOOD." :lol:

There was another parody vid I saw that had Claire shout "Bastard" and blow up Raccoon City like over again...I think that was the second part of the four-part parody series. EDIT: just saw you added it, nice.

Then i just found this:

Watching the RE4 version now, and then 3 and CV

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
Hahaha this RE talk makes me miss the old RE games.

i remember watching a dude doing a speed run of RE 3. It was fantastic how he evaded almost every obstacle considering how rigid the moves in RE 1-3 are :lol:

MilanShion

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jack Suso Montolivo AR Isco Thiago Ibra TS <3Mata <3Ramos Mbappe Kaka'
Leon's campaign was awesome. Helena is hot.
Halfway through Chris' one now.
Game is too addictive, can't play fifa ;;

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Leon's campaign was awesome. Helena is hot.
Halfway through Chris' one now.
Game is too addictive, can't play fifa ;;

PSN demo? I've seen most (maybe like 85%) of the gameplay vids across the three main campaigns and man, awesome isn't enough to describe them. :star:

Helena in Tall Oaks was a-ok, but she really turned the heat on with her gear when they headed to Lanshiang. Sexy as it gets. :hot:

Ada went full blast with her Spandex pants..Debra as the Chyrsalid monster was MAYBE worth a few perverted ogles..if you're into slimy sex with alien C-virus thingies that can and WILL tentacle-r*pe you first then impale you in the mouth...but if you're gonna go that's one helluva way to go! :lol:

Chris, Piers and the rest of the team, first at Edonia (teaming up with Jake and Sherry to fight that BIG, BIG, BIG, BIG giant boss..two of them actually..El Gigante and Ndesu's got nothing on them) and then about 6/7 months later, at Lanshiang, China...spoiler, you gonna meet one damn annoying Snake boss that will kill off the remaining of your team save Chris and his protege/obvious replacement :) Piers..this ain't COD you know. Resi is all about being outnumbered..

Jake/Sherry..have fun with Nemesis..sorry, Ustanak. :uzikill:

For you guys with the consoles, it's not too late to pre-order..for some of us, we're getting our mice all set!! :jump:

November's like a decade away but hopefully Youtube will keep me company till then. :/

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hahaha this RE talk makes me miss the old RE games.

i remember watching a dude doing a speed run of RE 3. It was fantastic how he evaded almost every obstacle considering how rigid the moves in RE 1-3 are :lol:

Yeah..sometimes I get the notion that I'm one of the top 100 Resi players worldwide :proud: but then I see these wonders on Yt and I'm like, woaah!! That's not saying I'm not among the top 100 :D..if we had faster Internet here, uploading my gameplay vids on my channel would've been more fun, or at least playing multiplayer modes online. The broadband here isn't that that bad, but it will surely lag over multiplayer modes, be it co-op or mercs or anything.

I'll be uploading some of my Veteran/Pro mode boss battles later though..tbh RE5's already boring..there's some to be done but I know my way around even when blindfolded so the thrills = 0. :/

But if there's something I'm not a fan of..speed runs. I could do that EASILY but man..so many heads to be bursted with a very decent shotgun (Hydra, anyone? :cool: )..why pass?

Yes, it's a must to get the Infinite Rocket Launcher on RE5 (5 hours or less on any difficulty) but why would I want to get the IRL when you have the IHC with much better handling and malleability? :D

Gotta admit though, speed run of RE3 = some decent amount of skill. :star:

Speed run of RE2 = quite easy.

Speed run of RE = easy as phuck. :)

Speed run of RE0 = easy, but considering Rebecca's frame, some skill required.

MilanShion

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
PSN demo? I've seen most (maybe like 85%) of the gameplay vids across the three main campaigns and man, awesome isn't enough to describe them. :star:

Helena in Tall Oaks was a-ok, but she really turned the heat on with her gear when they headed to Lanshiang. Sexy as it gets. :hot:

Ada went full blast with her Spandex pants..Debra as the Chyrsalid monster was MAYBE worth a few perverted ogles..if you're into slimy sex with alien C-virus thingies that can and WILL tentacle-r*pe you first then impale you in the mouth...but if you're gonna go that's one helluva way to go! :lol:

Chris, Piers and the rest of the team, first at Edonia (teaming up with Jake and Sherry to fight that BIG, BIG, BIG, BIG giant boss..two of them actually..El Gigante and Ndesu's got nothing on them) and then about 6/7 months later, at Lanshiang, China...spoiler, you gonna meet one damn annoying Snake boss that will kill off the remaining of your team save Chris and his protege/obvious replacement :) Piers..this ain't COD you know. Resi is all about being outnumbered..

Jake/Sherry..have fun with Nemesis..sorry, Ustanak. :uzikill:

For you guys with the consoles, it's not too late to pre-order..for some of us, we're getting our mice all set!! :jump:

November's like a decade away but hopefully Youtube will keep me company till then. :/

Nah mate, for some reason the game was released last friday in Australia. I've been playing with a mate since. LOL

TavMania

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Now Playing: MSG: Peace Walker HD, Elder Scrolls: Oblivion, NBA JAM : On Fire Edition, FIFA 13, NBA 2K13

MilanShion

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
No one has RE6 yet? Come on guys let's co-op!

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It's quite amazing how not many here seem to be excited bout RE6... :fp:

November pleaaaaase!! :proud:

I'm thinking I was bit by the Justin Zombieber at some point yesterday..I've been listening to him/it all through, even during work!! And now I'll sleep to him/it..grrr!!

So in the next decade maybe when I have my baby girl..she's gonnabe this HARDCORE Belieber and that's final. :D

Azzurrii-08

Also known as: LASER.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti
I'm waiting for Assassins's Creed III Freedom Edition, Hitman Absolution and Resident Evil 6 (PC). :D

Azzurrii-08

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti
I'm gonna try out "Dishonored". I LOVE stealth/adventure games but not really fond of action/sci fi/magic shit things. So will see how that goes. :)

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
I'm gonna try out "Dishonored". I LOVE stealth/adventure games but not really fond of action/sci fi/magic shit things. So will see how that goes. :)
this looks brilliant. one of the most unique games i've seen. :thumbsup:

Azzurrii-08

Reaction score
Fav. Players
I am Alive is a nice game, I like it. Tonight I'm playing Black Ops Zombies with a friend. :D

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
But I am afraid of being disappointed :cry:

You will be if you follow the cries of all these 'fans' screaming that Resi has lost its direction, or the populist, people-pleasing negative critiques those clueless media outlets have given it...

If it's really that bad I wonder who bought all the > 4 million copies it sold on the first week, most of them pre-orders from these people who either played the several demos or streamed their gp vids on Yt.

Yeah, maybe I'm a bit biased but from a purely objective point of view, what I've seen of the plot and other details (will soon get into wt vids), it's a) the LONGEST Resi game till date
b) had an ok storyline but admittedly far behind better plots like the one of :star:Revelations
c) best gameplay, fluid movements, more expansive CQC options, great graphics but a rather weird HUD system
d) possibly the title with the most boss battles, though not necessarily the toughest
e) great NPCs
f) great improvement on co-op..if you're playing Single in the campaigns your AI partner doesn't waste ammo (RE5's big gripe) or get in the way when you're firing/aiming (why I never again gave Chris the Gatling Gun in RE5 while playing as Sheva..he SOMEHOW always got the 'backpack' part in my face, tG there wasn't any friendly fire :fp: )
g) the NEW Agent Hunt mode, a kind of nod to the massively poor Operation Raccoon City mistake..you actually get to use the baddies: J'avo, Chrysalids....

We PC gamers will have to wait till either mid-December or early next year for the PC port, :( but till then I'll feed off the *lucky* console folks, w/o spoilers..it's a GREAT, GREAT game with a lot of replay value and obviously so much DLC in the making on PSN and Xbox Live...1UPs right there!! :)

Reviews aren't always factual..keep an open mind and get the game!!

MilanShion

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You won't be... unless you have highhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh expectations.
Great game. Doing Ada's campaign now

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Really happy to see that :star:Ada has become more of a protagonist since RE4..in Damnation (happened chronologically before RE6) she was almost always 'good', more like Leon's sidekick (besides Buddy). In RE6 from what I gather, she was 'good' throughout..

Was a bit scared that Ada and 'the woman in blue' were one and the same person pre-release, so it was a relief to discover that her clone, Carla, was the evil bitch wreaking havoc on the world just because DS refused to fuck her with his withered 'The Family' (read: Freemason :) ) dick and later touched her genome up a bit. :D Though towards the end she returned the favour in a WICKED way...

Again (as always), without the REAL Ada, RE6 won't have ended on a bright note. She's one character I adore a lot..she's got an attitude (and the mouth to go with it), she's cultured (was even doing some reading in Bitores' bedchambers in RE4 during a mission! Something even Leon didn't do because he passed through the same room TWICE), she's so, so BOLD, she's a badass (held off Saddler though in his human form..will never forget that battle :proud: ), she's a bit of a covert sexual creature-always cock-teasing poor Leon, :D she's the bitch in the red dress, ALWAYS, and she knows where to find a good specialized RPG. :lol:

She's probably had sex with Leon countless times in her mind, but is too much of a 'tough girl' to ever admit it. :)

Yoshi

ahmedwuzhere
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo(R9), El Shaarawy, Nesta, Neymar, Montolivo, Maldini, Dinho, De Sciglio, Iniesta, Pato
Any Forza fans here? Anyone thinking of getting Forza Horizon??

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
A good Resident Evil 6 review from Machinima...though it was, like a lot other reviews, kinda skewed. Plus the reviewer is OBVIOUSLY not a hardcore fan from some of his statements...

We complained that Resi 5 was too short, Capcom listened...check this: the Campaign mode on RE6 has four 'sections', each of them with about 5 chapters. That's 20 chapters, right? Well, each chapter is about an hour long, at the least.

20-30 hours on your first playthrough, possibly longer. :star:

Schedule