Get rid of the poll?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hazard , You can't stay a second longer in Real Madrid ?

Yes

The rest of the video he rambles about how he never lived to his expectations in Madrid, got fat, had more chances to play than he deserved and etc.

There's also a very dramatic pause and he says "he's laughing at all of us!"

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
Parma?s leading ultras group ?Boys? unveiled a banner against Gianluigi Buffon?s return to the club: ?It?s the only place where you won in Europe.?

The 43-year-old has returned to the Stadio Tardini, where he will play in Serie B next season.

Buffon made his Serie A debut at Parma in 1995 and left the club in 2001 to join Juventus in a ?50m move.

The Ducali announced Buffon?s return yesterday, but the 2006 Italy World Cup winner was criticized by the club?s leading ultras group ?Boys?.

They unveiled a banner in front of the Stadio Tardini, which reads: ?You left as a mercenary, you can?t return as a hero. Honour the jersey.?

A picture of the banner was shared on the Boys? official Facebook page receiving hundreds of comments, most of them backing Buffon?s return.

?Twenty years ago you promised us you would never wear that s**y shirt,? the ultras wrote in the social media post.

?Three weeks after Australia you signed with the ?Gobbi?. Now you return to the only club that allowed you to win in Europe. After all this, we can only tell you that you are a little man. Honour the jersey and Forza Parma.?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh crap..... hahaha. I love those statements

Oh... sh*t. It is true that Buffon only won one European cup in his career. That was with Parma.... wow... shocking... Uefa cup in 1998-1999.

Really underwhelming

Last edited:

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
UNCOMFORTABLE POSITION - This morning is reported by today's edition of Tuttos**t which explains that neither the player nor his entourage thought they could find themselves in this situation. Now Calhanoglu is in a rather uncomfortable position because he can no longer make who knows what requests. Milan, which has never moved from its offer of 4 million euros per season, is waiting for Hakan, but it is not entirely excluded that it can also reshape its proposal downwards, inserting some more bonuses.

Source is crap but if the reports about the brutal Tonali re-negotiations are true, then I can see an offer of 3m for 3 years with bonuses?

Yes. Lets offer Kebab 1 million per year. I think he is worth that much. Seeing how our management negotiates. I am not surprised.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Lol we ain’t signing Ramos.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I knew some genuis would blame hakan for this :lol: Hakan that hasn't even got an extension yet :D The dude who is 40 and will probably play 5 games next year, got 7.5, but let's blame Hakan for sure.

the dude who is 40 is giving the team balls, the crying Turkish guy, is taking them away

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We're not gonna pay 80 million for 2 years of Ramos. Quit the silly discussion

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Zlatan will play 7.5 games and contribute more than Hakan, and everyone else. And its Zlatan.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Yes. Lets offer Kebab 1 million per year. I think he is worth that much. Seeing how our management negotiates. I am not surprised.
Now I'm thinking even a one or two year contract might be win-win. Maybe we can't afford a replacement now, but if we're stuck with him for 5 years it will be too long and I can't see him getting better with age.

At the end of the short contract Hakan will also still be young enough to get his big Middle Eastern payday to line his retirement fund.

I remember there were rumours that for Dollar a 2 year contract was offered before we got our man Maignan. A short contract could be a good way to motivate Hakan to play well so he can put himself in the shop window for what he thinks will be his big move.

Last edited:

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
ChachaNoClue should not be offered beyond 3.5 million euros. Until he can show the right attitude and stay consistent, I would sign him just to sell him again.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Even Maldini High on PCP, Massara on meth and Gazidis drunk would not sign Ramos.

Makes -1 sense

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
The Hakan hate is unreal.
For half season he was amazing & the other half he was meh.
Nothing different from Theo & Ben.
I trust in Maldini deciding if he deserves 4-5mil or not because he should know which Hakan are we gonna get.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
ChachaNoClue should not be offered beyond 3.5 million euros. Until he can show the right attitude and stay consistent, I would sign him just to sell him again.

tenor.gif

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
The Hakan hate is unreal.
For half season he was amazing & the other half he was meh.
Nothing different from Theo & Ben.
I trust in Maldini deciding if he deserves 4-5mil or not because he should know which Hakan are we gonna get.

Very untruthful post.

Hakan has played eight half seasons in Milan. He's been good in one and a half and a bad excuse for a #10 against better teams.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Very untruthful post.

Hakan has played eight half seasons in Milan. He's been good in one and a half.
Am talking about this season because it was the only season where we had a concrete project with Hakan playing in his only natural position.
Before Pioli it was a mess & i am judging how our players performed with Pioli.

Last edited:

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
PSG won't engage in talks with Sergio Ramos unless he drops his €12m a year salary demands - they are also more generally unconvinced by his fitness. (RMC)

Oh I get it now

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
AC Milan announces that today Ibrahimović underwent arthroscopic surgery of the left knee. The joint cleaning operation was performed successfully. Zlatan is well and will immediately begin the rehabilitation process.

#MILAN#UFFICIALE - PBP

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Am talking about this season because it was the only season where we had a concrete project with Hakan playing in his only natural position.
Before Pioli it was a mess & i am judging how our players performed with Pioli.

So why isnt Leao getting that benefit given a much smaller sample size and joining a new team in different league?
- Why havent you afforded Tonali that?

We have a a history of seeing Hakan play poorly so once twice thrice bitten you just get to a point of thats it. Also controlling a ball, evading a defender, seeing a pass in transition - these are things you expect your better players to be able to do even if the setup they are in "is a mess".

As I said, if he stays he stays but he proves more times than not that he isnt a player to lead us forward or depend on.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If Ramos somehow magically joins I do wonder who gets benched

I have a feeling it would be Kjaer, what Tomori offers is invaluable

Gabbia Kjaer Tomori Ramos is a terrifying CB rotation

Move Kalulu to backup RB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule