The Anime/Manga Thread II

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
If you were anyone but general i would have gladly answered your question. However it seems to me you and berlu get your kicks from targeting specific members and trolling them for a reaction. I honestly dont think any question you ask is sincere without some underlying reason which i suspect is your entertainment. So forgive me if i ignore your question, im not doing it out of spite.

Ok. It's an honest question. Don't know what me fuckin around the other 90% of the time has to do with this post. It's not a trick question for Christ sake hah.

I just want a straight answer. You not answering feels like you know you're having a bit of a go that's not totally in line with what you criticize others for.

The way it looks is that you're being quite obtuse in your last few posts. There no master plan here. Im just curious as to why you think it's ok to have such a shit attitude towards others. (Which is fine) then act like you're above it (which is fine)

Nothing wrong with it. Just a little inconsistent.

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon
Ok. It's an honest question. Don't know what me fuckin around the other 90% of the time has to do with this post. It's not a trick question for Christ sake hah.

I just want a straight answer. You not answering feels like you know you're having a bit of a go that's not totally in line with what you criticize others for.

The way it looks is that you're being quite obtuse in your last few posts. There no master plan here. Im just curious as to why you think it's ok to have such a shit attitude towards others. (Which is fine) then act like you're above it (which is fine)

Nothing wrong with it. Just a little inconsistent.

Youre asking me a loaded question; a question that had a presumption built into it so that it couldn't be answered without appearing guilty.

You expect me to answer said loaded question on top of assume this isnt just something to get you off? Seriously?
Sorry, if youre intentions are sincere youd ask it via pm and stop committing (my cynical side says consciously) a logical fallacy.

Last edited:

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Youre asking me a loaded question; a question that had a presumption built into it so that it couldn't be answered without appearing guilty.

You expect me to answer said loaded question on top of assume this isnt just something to get you off? Seriously?

yes I do. I could be wrong with my assumption and I didn't make any attempt to hide the reason why I was asking. I've got no hidden agenda here.

But... It's a free country so either way it's fine.

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon
yes I do. I could be wrong with my assumption and I didn't make any attempt to hide the reason why I was asking. I've got no hidden agenda here.

But... It's a free country so either way it's fine.

Sorry bro, im not gonna help you get off. If youve got a question on that scale, ask it via pm and preferably without committing a logical fallacy. Otherwise im not gonna be your late evening entertainment for when youre bored. Forgive me if im being cynical, you just havent given me any reason not to be,

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Great fight, guys. Please do continue. :thumbsup:

:)

Hey- so when are you gonna set aside some serious RPG time?

I need to start xenoblade chronicles but my schedule and a 70-90 hour rpg is a bit daunting.

Oh- if you haven't played that- its a definite bucket list game.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
That's cool.

Do you also happen to own your own island with a private jet?

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
That's cool.

Do you also happen to own your own island with a private jet?

Nope. I did rent a private jet to Vegas a couple of months ago though.

Waste of money to own one unless your cr7 and have no better things to do.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
A wild Ultra Swan appeared!

... Everyone fled the battle.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
You just cant help yourself, you just have to involve me in your posts.

1. why does the word puberty always reminds you of you ??
2. Why did you ask for ashishing? Is your flesh that weak?

:)
Hey- so when are you gonna set aside some serious RPG time?

I need to start xenoblade chronicles but my schedule and a 70-90 hour rpg is a bit daunting.

Oh- if you haven't played that- its a definite bucket list game.

Oh great general, which RPG can you recommend me?

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
so puberty and his internet rivals killed this thread...

it was a good run.

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I only have one question.

Why is finishing college made an argument?

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Sage, your absence made this happen

ps: can you send me the wan pisu movie link, you pm'd this once but i lost it, now i want to share it with my little cousins

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Puberty/10 thread
Sage, your absence made this happen

ps: can you send me the wan pisu movie link, you pm'd this once but i lost it, now i want to share it with my little cousins
Watching Pakistan-Aussie? Batting finally makes a decent score, bowlers decide to shit their pants. :lol:

Pakis. :proud:

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone here ever watched "Monster"?
Badass Anime

Spoilers

Opening theme

Last edited:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Puberty/10 thread

Watching Pakistan-Aussie? Batting finally makes a decent score, bowlers decide to shit their pants. :lol:

Pakis. :proud:

aah i didn't know it was a match today.

I kinda only watch when i'm at my parents place....i watch it more for my amusement because others getting angry and start yelling at the tellie :D

cursing the players for 14 generations into damnation :fp:

they have a horrible team as far as i know (i'm not an expert), it's also know they like money :eek:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
aah i didn't know it was a match today.

I kinda only watch when i'm at my parents place....i watch it more for my amusement because others getting angry and start yelling at the tellie :D

cursing the players for 14 generations into damnation :fp:

they have a horrible team as far as i know (i'm not an expert), it's also know they like money :eek:
They have a decent team (great bowling), always had. They just play like dumbasses. :lol:

Oh well, Aussie have collapsed, Pakis won.
Great movie, would probably be even better if you're a hardcore OP fan, but still would be very fun, I think.

The next movie, Film Z is even better.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
They have a decent team (great bowling), always had. They just play like dumbasses.

Oh well, Aussie have collapsed, Pakis won.

Great movie, would probably be even better if you're a hardcore OP fan, but still would be very fun, I think.

The next movie, Film Z is even better.

they won :eek:

there's probably even more money involved than i thought, bribing aussies ain't easy

http://www.animedreaming.tv/one-piece-movie-10-strong-world-episode-1/

http://www1.watchop.com/watch/one-piece-movie-10-strong-world-subbed/

thank you kind sage

i still need soo much time to catch up with ya'll

Last edited:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
i still need soo much time to catch up with ya'll
The journey to OPhood is a long and sometimes (*cough*FishmanIsland*cough*) arduous journey, but it is a pilgrimage, IMO, that every true Anime fan must make.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Oh great general, which RPG can you recommend me?

Just General. I'm just a humble and weary traveler.

Without knowing your style (action, mmo, jrp etc.) Here are my rpg recommendations:

1. SNES/sfamicom chrono trigger, terranigma, ff 3 (6), Earthbound
2. Psx - ff tactics, xenogears, lunar 1 SSS (silver star story), alundra 1, vagrant story,legend of dragoon,
3. Saturn - panzer dragoon saga, dragon force (rpg elements)
4. Dreamcast - skies of Arcadia,
5. Ps2- rouge galaxy, dark cloud 2, shin megami nocturne, dragon quest 8, xmen legends and xmen legends age of apocalypse (rpg elements)
7. Wii- xenoblade chronicles, the last story,
8. Xbox 360/ps3- valkaryia chronicles,lost odyssey, mass effect series but definitely 1st one, ni no kuni wotww, fallout 3.

without looking at my collection, these are the ones i can recall are good. The ones in bold are bucket list worthy.

I didn't mention the final fantasy games because they are typically a given. Special mention to ff6 and tactics for just being awesome sauce.

As a video i shared with jamminiroquai pointed out, there are a lot of ties to the history of RPGs and anime so I will respect the thread.

If you or anyone else want an in depth review of this or any rpg out there (console rpg), PM me and I'll be happy to give you all the info I have. I've played all of the selections I've listed and about a legion more so I should have something to recommend outside of this list.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
I honestly have tried to sit and watch anime and thought... This is horseshit.

With that said, I had a friend of mine recommend me a series and I did enjoy it last week. I think that I'm going to start with the old school stuff first and learn the history so I can understand and appreciate this. Jumping into newer stuff seems like I'm missing a deeper understanding of the sub culture.

Imma go way old school and just order some robotech. Watched it as a kid but probably didn't pay attention enough to appreciate it.

Thus begins the journey of the General.

Schedule