Alexandre Pato Thread

How many goals will Pato score for Milan in 2012-2013?

• Total voters

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
:lol::fp:

Since the PK he started all matches on the bench.

Who said anything about starting from the bench?

I said benching immediately after missing a pen. Read to achieve :)

Also taking a pen AGAIN? And after coming on as a sub? Wait I thought he was a pussy?

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
He was really one of my favourites because of what he could have become but the truth is his game always seemed this way outside of the few highlight games he had.

Yeah, I know... I follow him since he's 15, really want him to succeed even after he left Milan.

I think Carlo got it when he told him he play with "sufficienza". It's being like that since. A carefree game, not much thought, not much fight... Has all the instincts but really didn't improve his game much.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
lol "Pato doesn't care" derp argument :fp:

Pato just scored last match again

He's getting selected for Brazil again

He's started scoring for Brazil again

But he took a shit penalty like the one P!rlo missed that condemned us to our Istanbul disaster so CLEARLY HE DOESN'T care about football :proud:

Hilarious that for all the evidence P!rlo showed that he didn't care about Milan he had to write a fucking book to confirm it. Meanwhile Pato's accused from everything from being a brat, not caring to being a coked up junkie and it's all taken as FACT. Because leaving the comforts of one of yah biggest clubs in the world where you're not only getting a massive salary, but you're fucking the owner's daughter - to start all over again and compete against hundreds of other talented hungry strikers - is a sign of being a spoilt jaded pussy who doesn't care. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :fp:

If people would take a step back from their bias and read and analyze the SHIT they post they'll see what monumental cunts they're making of themselves

Omg :lol:

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Who said anything about starting from the bench?

I said benching immediately after missing a pen. Read to achieve :)

Also taking a pen AGAIN? And after coming on as a sub? Wait I thought he was a pussy?

He was benched immediately after missing a PK. It was a knock-out game, next one he was benched.

Considering his status/wages/transfer fee, taking PK is the minimum he need to do. Would be absurd if he didn't took the responsibility.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
He was benched immediately after missing a PK. It was a knock-out game, next one he was benched.

Considering his status/wages/transfer fee, taking PK is the minimum he need to do. Would be absurd if he didn't took the responsibility.

Was talking about within the same game. Dude :fp::fp::fp::fp::fp:

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Was talking about within the same game. Dude :fp::fp::fp::fp::fp:

Yeah, I may be wrong but you know... Maybe it's a bit hard to take out a player after the 5th shot in a knockout decision

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Yeah, I may be wrong but you know... Maybe it's a bit hard to take out a player after the 5th shot in a knockout decision

This is nonsense. There is always a chance to get subbed out after a missed pk in a shoot out, his coach didnt use it, props to the coach for his motivational skills.

The minute I knew Sacchi got it wrong was when he subbed out Baggio after the shoot out in 1994.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I think after the pk pato had a interview to go to with some journalists so that's why he couldn't go to bench..at least that's what I saw on YouTube

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
I think after the pk pato had a interview to go to with some journalists so that's why he couldn't go to bench..at least that's what I saw on YouTube

Wasnt it a Beyonce concert he was in a hurry to attend? "Coach coach I get it you subbed me out, but i got Queen B tickets".

I mean I get him. I hate being late to concerts, I paid to see the whole show, and if the first couple of songs are my favorites and I missed them...Im gonna kill someone.

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
So everyone who doesnt run like headless chickens the whole time simply don't care. Balotelli, Pato etc. noobs cant get it through their heads that some players simply have a different playing style. nowhere near not caring.

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
I think its really clear that Pato is not very professional in his attitude. People who defend him don't have many legs to stand on after this has happened now in a separate club. Several coaches have commented on it, or tried to coach it out of him. He kind of jogs through games. Not every player is Luis Suarez or Carlos Tevez in terms of workrate, nor do they need to be, but Pato is on the opposite end of the spectrum. He's wasting his talent.

Reaction score
Last game was 0 - 0, he comes from the bench at the end, suffer a penalty, grabs the ball to take it against one of the goalkeepers that save the most penalties in the championship, the goalkeeper chooses the correct side, he doesn't catch as it was a bomb to the top corner. Then he goes and provoke part of his own supporters :D.

You can hear some pro players here say how they wouldn't ever play for Corinthians due to the violence of it's supporters. Pato got some ballz...

Kvothe

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Last game was 0 - 0, he comes from the bench at the end, suffer a penalty, grabs the ball to take it against one of the goalkeepers that save the most penalties in the championship, the goalkeeper chooses the correct side, he doesn't catch as it was a bomb to the top corner. Then he goes and provoke part of his own supporters :D.

You can hear some pro players here say how they wouldn't ever play for Corinthians due to the violence of it's supporters. Pato got some ballz...
Pato. :proud:

Reaction score
For numbers he scores quite a lot per minute played but isn't played frequently, at least he got a year injury free.

Next year he probably will contend to top scorer, even with Corinthians arguably being the most defensively oriented team in the championship.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It's true, he got balls..I've seen em on webcam pic

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
For numbers he scores quite a lot per minute played but isn't played frequently, at least he got a year injury free.

Next year he probably will contend to top scorer, even with Corinthians arguably being the most defensively oriented team in the championship.

Play alone up top is not the ideal for him imo.

Corinthians should find second striker to play closer to him... Probably would benefit Renato Augusto and Danilo too.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

this really made me giggle.

--

people gotta stop talking about they don't know shit about.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
So everyone who doesnt run like headless chickens the whole time simply don't care. Balotelli, Pato etc. noobs cant get it through their heads that some players simply have a different playing style. nowhere near not caring.

Yes, this is exactly what everyone is saying. :thumbsup:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I can bet a 1000 euro that neither madridista or leak have seen pato play since he left Milan (other than some game by chance) :lol:

But still, must protect the holy Brazilians, by any means possible.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
huh, shockingly those actions seem to come from a player that seems to care and have some passion

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Yes, this is exactly what everyone is saying. :thumbsup:

no what everyone is saying is that he 'looks' like he doesn't care. amazing insight:proud:

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
I can bet a 1000 euro that neither madridista or leak have seen pato play since he left Milan (other than some game by chance) :lol:

Another insightful analysis. :thumbsup: how do you know so much? :eek:

yeah, the holy brazilians and Mario :proud:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MB didnt u know

Pato being sold by Milan for 15 or so million to brazilian club is a triumph of will for pato...it's like the scene when rocky travels to Siberia to train for the fight in the woods lifting logs. Pato's Siberia is brazil calcio...away from coddling billionaire girlfriend and easy life as Milan prince

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score

Braxiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil!

Rolando! Rolandinho! Robihno! Ze Roberto!

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.

Allegri would've subbed him :o

Schedule