Alexandre Pato Thread

How many goals will Pato score for Milan in 2012-2013?

• Total voters

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Dont your think you are limiting your choices here?

not a good strategy. :mb:

not buying a player just to have a pk'er in the squad

images

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
no doubt, the haters are having a field day.

our entire team was garbage, the penalty was the only chance he got ffs.
But you seems to enjoy when people bash KPBs gf and french fries for his production :rolleyes:

oh well its you ..
Thx a lot for the jinx ashish.
shut up sages minnion .. you and jammim just append your account with sage .. will svae some smileys gifs and :thumbsup: s

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
shut up sages minnion .. you and jammim just append your account with sage .. will svae some smileys gifs and :thumbsup: s

omg senatore's concubine is pointing fingers at me :eek:

get those thumbtacks out of ur head foley i want pato out more than senatore. been asking for it since jan.

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
One miss and everyone thinks pato cant be the one to score from the spot.
I think it should still be pato.
Ibra missed a pen on his first game or 2nd game for us if I remember correctly, yet Im sure few would have asked for that to be changed.

Give Pato a chance, plus the goals will hopefully boost his confidence.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
why was he subbed?

What is wrong with you these days?

Coz he played like 100% shit! cot he didnt won ONE duel, not in the air, not on the ground. Coz he fell to the ground every time someone went hard on him even with shoulder. Coz he is a spoiled girl and not a real professional calcio player.

Ses played his heart out this year and is (was?) capocannoniere of serie a, and they do not let him shoot the OK? Or Montolivo?

No, the "star" player will do it...

PAck your bags along Robinho and other pussy players and f... off from Milan.

Noi vogliamo 11 leoni! - San Siro was singing this yesterday.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
True, I think it was almost done.. not sure the role of Barbara & Pato played in that.... Wish he was sold for Tevez though, and I wished it at the time as well.

Not almost, it was done.

PAto now has all the "big love for ACM", but he agreed to go to PSG to his Carletto suckup.

Milan bought Tevez.

Berlusconi blocked the arrival of a great calcio player + 8mln! in favor of his daughters boyfriend to stay in Milano... profesionalism at its best.

In stead of seeing Ibra-Tevez and winning scudetto we were stuck with PAto, Binho etc, played like shit in the end andnnow we are stuck with injured, psicho-troubled, spoiled boy who is now worth 15mln.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think he got a minor injury. Looked like playing while hurt from 20 mins into the game and onwards(yes, before the PK) and probably wanted to stay until halftime to avoid (some of) the embarrassment.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
In stead of seeing Ibra-Tevez and winning scudetto we were stuck with PAto, Binho etc, played like shit in the end andnnow we are stuck with injured, psicho-troubled, spoiled boy who is now worth 15mln.

You can't say that we would win Scudetto with Tevez instead of Pato. We had way too many injuries besides Pato.

Our problem last season wasn't a lack of goal, our problem was stupid defensive mistakes.

One way or another, Allegri goes down as teh only manager to lose the title with Ibra in the team.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
I still believe.
You can say all you want but Pato seemed on the right track until he missed that penalty.
Shit happens, every player misses a penalty once in a while.
Bad timing though, this wil annihilate the last shred of confidence he had left.

Anyways, as I said, I still believe.
If it weren't for the injuries, Pato would have exploded by now, it's not the lack of potential.
If he doesn't get injured, I can still see him explode.
One more serious injuries, and I'm done too tho.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I did not watch the gaem; however, it seems that pato still has not awaken. Whether, he is sold in January/summer market or stays, I do not care. He needs a midfielder that make him move; at this point, I miss Seedorf because he had a good rapport/combination with Pato. I also do not understand why Allegri benched Bojan for Boa when Bojan was the only brain in attack that we had.

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I think he got a minor injury. Looked like playing while hurt from 20 mins into the game and onwards(yes, before the PK) and probably wanted to stay until halftime to avoid (some of) the embarrassment.

I remember that moment. I was thinking fuck..... here we go.
I think that showed how scared he is to get hurt again. He looked pretty out of it when he got back up.

Pato needs a lot of time, and unfortunately we need results now.
But his re-emergence is happening, so if he can find his way back itll be great.
Firstly because it means goals and points for the team, and then if it still isnt working out. Pato will have risen his value again.

its why i dont understand the haters not wanting him to play. its a win win. Either he does well and you end up getting that moment where we sell him for big money, or, he fails miserably and you get to hate a lot more XD

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
I remember that moment. I was thinking fuck..... here we go.
I think that showed how scared he is to get hurt again. He looked pretty out of it when he got back up.

Pato needs a lot of time, and unfortunately we need results now.
But his re-emergence is happening, so if he can find his way back itll be great.
Firstly because it means goals and points for the team, and then if it still isnt working out. Pato will have risen his value again.

its why i dont understand the haters not wanting him to play. its a win win. Either he does well and you end up getting that moment where we sell him for big money, or, he fails miserably and you get to hate a lot more XD

Not exactly the same, but similar situation as Vanpussy. Injuries/discipline and he is now a 30 goal a season player.
I'd like to see Pato grow, but that just seems more unlikely. The expectation is there for him to perform since his talent is well known, but the time is not given.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
unfortunately for pato, he won't get much time form the fans (not including the people who hate on him over anything) because we're in a shitty moment.

he would improve in a serene environment, not under a shaky coach/squad.

it's also funny/sad how unlucky he is, whenever he starts the people behind him play like shit :fp:

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
I really dont see whats the obsession with Tevez here, people talk about him as if hes Maradona.

Every game Pato is playing without getting injured is a step ahead. he needs weeks or even months to reach optimum form. Haters rejoicing after last game is absolutely laughable. And criticizing a player for missing a penalty is the dumbest thing in the world. it happens ffs. doesnt mean anything.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Pato was afraid of getting injured. That's why he missed the penalty.

:D

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
unfortunately for pato, he won't get much time form the fans (not including the people who hate on him over anything) because we're in a shitty moment.

he would improve in a serene environment, not under a shaky coach/squad.

it's also funny/sad how unlucky he is, whenever he starts the people behind him play like shit :fp:

You're correct. He is fragile..and that's not a slight on him..Just who he is.
If the club adopted my cage and poking with sticks strategy for pato wewould be dealing with a different person/player right now..more suited to these harsh times.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
You're correct. He is fragile..and that's not a slight on him..Just who he is.
If the club adopted my cage and poking with sticks strategy for pato wewould be dealing with a different person/player right now..more suited to these harsh times.

I feel for him, he's been dealing with this shit since the 09/10 season, even though he's been fit for the past month or so he probably still has his doubts.

and it's not easy to gain form when your team + manager are unstable.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I feel for him, he's been dealing with this shit since the 09/10 season, even though he's been fit for the past month or so he probably still has his doubts.

and it's not easy to gain form when your team + manager are unstable.

Yes, well, unfortunately this is where the discussion leads to with pato. he's not hardy..there are a long list of reasons why he's not this or that or doing this etc. It was nice he scored against Malaga..we can only hope he finds more luck scoring. Because he's not making his own luck. If I was his personal advisor people would be talking about how pato is too mean..too ruthless...too furious...angry at the world..vengeful. But....milanello never hired me, and we have what we have now.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Waste of space and medicine

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Why do people feel sorry for him? Is Nike running a ripoff drose campaign?

Did you similarly feel sorry for bonera, ambrosini? I don't recall pity towards them

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Why do people feel sorry for him? Is Nike running a ripoff drose campaign?

Did you similarly feel sorry for bonera, ambrosini? I don't recall pity towards them

i feel no pity...i dont feel sorry for him

i dont feel pity for prince boateng either...even though his injury problems have forced him to retire from international football at the age of 25.....pato still is healthy enough (in theory) to play for brazil still so....

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
I really dont see whats the obsession with Tevez here, people talk about him as if hes Maradona.

Every game Pato is playing without getting injured is a step ahead. he needs weeks or even months to reach optimum form. Haters rejoicing after last game is absolutely laughable. And criticizing a player for missing a penalty is the dumbest thing in the world. it happens ffs. doesnt mean anything.

Its not obsession. It was a perfect player for last years sistem with Boa-Tevez-Ibra. Also perfect player to compliment Ibrahimovic ( from those we could get ). Extremly strong player, warior, moves a LOT, can finich with absolute class. 2day plays samo great games in City also.

Galliani knew that very good, and Galliani's choice was right 100%. With Tevez Milan would be MUCH more efficient and stronger last season 2nd part.

Step forward for who? For Pato yes, for Milan - no!

This is AC Milan. People seem to forget what this club is. There is only 1 bigger club in the world then Milan, Madrid. ( but fuck them they print money and throw it away every yesr last 10 years)

Pato can get fit and play slowly in Genoa or in Santos on loan. Not in AC Milan as our no.9.

No one got angry for the PK miss. But Pato has been playing like a coward and playing like shit. Also he didnt earn the PK right, by my standards.

There is MOnto and Ses who are here to do it. Not unfit, psicho-labile Pato. Goals will not help, playing with heart will help.

FFS, look at Pato PLAY. Look at him in duels, how he refuses to go into them. The way he jumps, the way he "defends", moves... its complete sHIT.

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Who is feeling sorry for him? Its dumbass haters who pounced the second after he missed a penalty. Big deal he missed. Pato is basically still in recovery phase, thats the whole point. he cant be judged now.

Pato is worth waiting for because everybody knows how good he can be. otherwise there would have been no debate whether to sell him or hope he gets over his problems. he would have been sold ages ago, but Milan knows how good he is.

everybody would be cautious like Pato is now at this point given his history.

Last edited:

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Who is feeling sorry for him? Its dumbass haters who pounced the second after he missed a penalty. Big deal he missed. Pato is basically still in recovery phase, thats the whole point. he cant be judged now.

Pato is worth waiting for because everybody knows how good he can be. otherwise there would have been no debate whether to sell him or hope he gets over his problems. he would have been sold ages ago, but Milan knows how good he is.

everybody would be cautious like Pato is now at this point given his history.

Definitely. Now isnt the time to judge him.

It kind of sucks that when we have a player like him, with tons of ability and proven records against the very best teams, he doesnt get time to recover from injury when it seems its finally time he gets over them. Plus, anyone who replies to this with an answer of pazzini was amazing once, or anything like that. I say this, Pato is still, only 23 years old.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
who are the haters? please, name names. vague accusations of a certain unnamed 'group' are PUSSY...

for example, i can say with clarity: "MARDISTA" is CLUELESS.

notice how i didn't say "fans of other teams are clueless", or "posters whose names begin with 'M' are stupid, etc etc.

its nice to speak clearly and directly....

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
who are the haters? please, name names. vague accusations of a certain unnamed 'group' are PUSSY...

for example, i can say with clarity: "MARDISTA" is CLUELESS.

notice how i didn't say "fans of other teams are clueless", or "posters whose names begin with 'M' are stupid, etc etc.

its nice to speak clearly and directly....

they know themselves, it's not people are going to go like "shout out to m84, ashish etc."

Schedule