Alexandre Pato Thread

How many goals will Pato score for Milan in 2012-2013?

• Total voters

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Guys, Pato will never come back here. Ever. Let's drop this fantasy tidbit right about now.

When he returns to Europe, I suspect that it will be in Spain where the weather is routinely warmer, the league plays faster, and he can make more money. I wrote before and I'll repeat now, I think Malaga is the single best place for him to be. He could maximize his skills, play in front of a world class attacking midfielder, stay in the heat that is better for his muscles, and play with less pressure but do well in the Champions League.

Edit - for Malaga, the move certainly makes sense. The club gets a young player with world class potential who can actually score. Malaga's scoring this term is atrocious (their leading scorer has 6) and currently, Lionel Messi has as many goals as the entire Malaga team.

Ditto. He is not returning especially if it is under Allegri.
Malaga? If he improves mentally; most probably, he is bound to the Premier league. If pato recovers his skillset, there is no way in hell that malaga could afford him.

USC

god of thunder
Reaction score
Ditto. He is not returning especially if it is under Allegri.
Malaga? If he improves mentally; most probably, he is bound to the Premier league. If pato recovers his skillset, there is no way in hell that malaga could afford him.

Malaga is a curious creature...it has hundreds of millions of euros, it just never spends it. Something about me also thinks that Pato won't want to deal with England...it is just a gut feeling that I have. I see him in Spain, but I'm not sure where. I say Malaga because I think that the finances will finally get back in order and the club has lacked an impact striker for some time...with the Malaga set-up, players, system, location, etc. I think it is a perfect fit.

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
Yeah sure, blame MilanLab for not performing illegal treatments.

Happy for Pato though. He needs this.
:lol:

Edit: What kind of drugs do you think they`re injecting him? :lol:

Last edited:

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
534884_10151423305804288_620736090_n.jpg

Love this pic :proud:
I wish we could see them together. I want the old Pato

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Sell pato buy balo

Deal of century

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
I haven't been here long but I don't recall you being such a jerk.. Why do you feel the need to belittle Pato at every opportunity?

probably because he abused milan for about 3 years.

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I want him to stay fit...........so i can laugh and curse @ people working at milan. Laughing and cursing at people is fun.

I haven't been here long but I don't recall you being such a jerk.. Why do you feel the need to belittle Pato at every opportunity?

Forumtard wars.

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
congratulations pato...keep up the good work!

you are finally where you belong...i.e. not at milan

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

Not trying to be a jerk

Just being positive, looking towards futur, being happy with our decisions in January market and the plan our management has.

I hope the best for pato

The best for US was to sell pato and bring balotelli
Happy, no jerk

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Pato loves Milan.. and Galliani/Berlusconi have been known for their sentimentality. he could very much make his come back if he proves his fitness. Balotelli and a fit Pato would be the best strike force in the world.

Tidalwave

Shredder
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka' #22, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, De Sciglio, Sheva, Ibra, Balotelli, De Rossi, Montolivo.
imagine:

el-shaarawy-balotelli-(fit)pato

:eek:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Come back home ducky :)
Pato loves Milan.. and Galliani/Berlusconi have been known for their sentimentality. he could very much make his come back if he proves his fitness. Balotelli and a fit Pato would be the best strike force in the world.
:thumbsup:
evarrrr :o

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Sharawy will have to learn to play in the hole behind Pato and Balo... I dont see a problem with a dynamic attack constantly changing positions, but it would have to be Sharawy who plays a little retreated.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Sharawy will have to learn to play in the hole behind Pato and Balo... I dont see a problem with a dynamic attack constantly changing positions, but it would have to be Sharawy who plays a little retreated.

Yes, Pato proves himself in Brazil.. returns to Milan and makes the guy who unseated him as the Milanese prodigy move to an unknown position.

That'd be like Borriello returning in 2 years and you saying Balotelli will have to play in a different position.

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sharawy 'unseated' a broken down Pato. The real/fit Pato would displace any player bar Messi and Ronaldo. either way, Sharawy is a supporting striker and Pato is a #9. If you want all three to play, it makes more sense to have this

------Pato-------Balotelli------

----------Sharawy------------

than this

Sharawy------Balotelli--------Pato

Pato would be much worse as RW than Sharawy as SS/AM.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm a fan of our managements faith in niang for rf

I think niang is the right choice to put faith in

As for the cf spot... Well, I prefer to operate in TurboMode above all else

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Not really... Pato as something like a false winger would be deadly at RW. Especially next to a complete forward a la Balo. Pato's best games were under Leonardo when he played RW.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Disagree

He played better under allegri

Also, his role with dinho and borriello as rf is a mute point, as far as I'm concerned. He's a 9..he played like a 9 there. He has no characteristic to play anything else

Tidalwave

Shredder
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka' #22, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, De Sciglio, Sheva, Ibra, Balotelli, De Rossi, Montolivo.
Not really... Pato as something like a false winger would be deadly at RW. Especially next to a complete forward a la Balo. Pato's best games were under Leonardo when he played RW.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Disagree

He played better under allegri

Also, his role with dinho and borriello as rf is a mute point, as far as I'm concerned. He's a 9..he played like a 9 there. He has no characteristic to play anything else

Yeah and that's what I was trying to say.. A fake RW. A mix of #7 and #9.
But oh well, now we have Niang at RW and Balo CF I don't think we need Pato..

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Well, do u see pato having a defensive contribution like niang or sharawi? This is vital playing a 433. Otherwise it doesn't work

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
his best games for me were under ancelotti, but he was clinical under allegri.

Schedule