The Rumour Commode XXXIII: Loan with Option to Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Former youth product Petagna gives Napoli the lead. :fp: Our primavera is all over Serie A nowadays.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
we are much worse
No playmaker, only hope is that Ibra is able to drag our asses into CL
Yes, losing Hakan and not replacing him has made us weaker, but Giroud?s signing is much needed and had he been here last year, things should have been better. Same goes for Florenzi. Not too sure how better Toure will be than Dalot, but he should give Theo a break every once in a while. + Baka +young players should mature + full season with Tomori.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Our mercato is better than this...we got depth at some important positions.
I'd say were at a 5.5 almost a 6 for this mercato...based on players coming in a how they have come in. I you want to include players that have left and how they have left you can take away a point and a half maybe 2.

Dude we are playing CL this year, totally different than last year. You will except a mercato worthy of CL level, or atleast maintain us in top 4. This would be 5/10 if it had been last year.

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Leipzig lost

The world is healing

And player and agent deny a move

What then

You put him in the stands for 2 years. That would destroy the players earning potential because 2 years without professional football makes it impossible for them to get a massive salary. The players and their agent know this. If Donna spent 2 seasons in the stands he won?t even get a 6 million offer never mind a higher offer

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
On a bright side note, Dollar is still on the bench for PSG! I guess he's not the best keeper in the world!

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9
Another year -1 mercato. Just fond decent owners that actually want this club to go forward

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Dude we are playing CL this year, totally different than last year. You will except a mercato worthy of CL level, or atleast maintain us in top 4. This would be 5/10 if it had been last year.

Get ready for a similar mercato next summer. If we let Kessie and Romagnoli walk for free then even if we qualify for CL then the mercato will be exactly like this summer.

Just selling Kessie or Donna for their worth would bring us more revenue than Champions League or sponsors. We would be unable to buy any players if they leave for free.

God help us we fail to finish top 4. We have to sell Theo and Leao to raise funds

voom

Banned
Reaction score

It's our first Cl in over 8-9 years .That's a lot of money Milan didn't see. We all want to sign good players and not to see this misery begging for clubs to lower prices for their players. It will take some time.

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
This is not good. We can't build a stadium, and there are not any buyers for the club. We are fucked. Next year we need:
striker for first XI
center back for first XI
replacement for Kessie
starting RW
starting CAM
and maybe replacement if Theo leaves.

ffs...if only we got Adli and Faivre, it would be much easier to deal with this shit. Kopmeiners for 12m, man...
we missed so many great players. If there is no budget, Maldini needs to step away as a sign of serious problems with management and their stingy mercato politics.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Saelemaekers to Milan TV:

The opener at home: “The team is very focused on the game, we want to show that we are a great team.”

On Cagliari: “We saw in the last game here that Cagliari aren’t a walk in the park. We will try to show what we have tried in the week with the coach on the pitch.”

On the return of the fan: “Now we have a little more positive pressure, we are all very happy to see the fans again. We will try to win for them.”

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
If Kessie does not want to renew, we should sell him. But now, send him on the fucking stands...we can't lose him for free, it would be complete disaster.

Mr. Anonymous

Milan Icon
Reaction score

when did I say I accept this mercato as a CL mercato....i'm just pointing out we have made improvements...and we are marginally better than last year as it stands right now. if we had regressed or done nothing....thats a 1.

there is also still a bit of time left in this mercato.

But I agree with you over all I am not nearly satisfied with what we have done to this point.

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
If Kessie does not want to renew, we should sell him. But now, send him on the fucking stands...we can't lose him for free, it would be complete disaster.

If we fail to reinforce the team, I find it hard to believe that any of our more ambitious players would want to stick around next season. No AM and RW yet. Kessie, and Theo will be the next to leave.

justiface

Geddy Lee's Bass
Reaction score
Fav. Players
geddy lee - kaka - Georges St-Pierre - Sheva - Nesta
It's our first Cl in over 8-9 years .That's a lot of money Milan didn't see. We all want to sign good players and not to see this misery begging for clubs to lower prices for their players. It will take some time.

Exactly, first time getting that CL money after so many years of drought and people expect us to spend like BPL clubs. Get real, we have made leap in our baby step phase. Last time commoders were like "why cant we be like Atletico, making smart signings etc", now we're doing exactly that and people still complain. At least the club have a positive trajectory. It's not gonna be all sunshine, we're gonna lose some and we're gonna win some. Trust the process.

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Kaká T.Silva Shevschenko Pato Nesta Maldini Theo
Krunic was pretty decent last game, hope he can pull it off again

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It was pretty clear from the start that Elliott had no ambitions concerning the sporting side of the club.
Their only goal is to clean up the finances and sell for a profit.
This penny pinching in the mercato that we've been witnessing should be of no surprise to anyone that's been paying even a little attention

voom

Banned
Reaction score
Better not to rush and see what this team can do until winter. And than strike, like when we bought Van Bommel or Casano.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
That's not how I remember #positivityforce.

MR was the only guy ever here who always, like, every fucking day, saw nothing but silver linings. No matter how dire the loss, how brutal the reality and how desperate the times. He always managed to find a positive point of view, even if absurdly distorted.

He's my absolute favorite poster of all times.

N/h

we need some #positivityforce now

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It was pretty clear from the start that Elliott had no ambitions concerning the sporting side of the club.
Their only goal is to clean up the finances and sell for a profit.
This penny pinching in the mercato that we've been witnessing should be of no surprise to anyone that's been paying even a little attention

I see no problem with Elliot not interested in titles.
But here we are risking to miss out on CL because of few millions.
Ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule