AC Milan Dream Signings

Dream Signing for Summer 2012?

• Total voters

kakarulez

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I think it'll be nice to get joaquin and crespo, and definately sell amoruso. i was hoping that cicinho will join to replace cafu, but he's chosen real madrid.

Milanetto

AC Milan Ukraine FanGroup
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Nesta
Cicinho is very happy in RM. Besides he is usually in starting 11.
Joaquin is too soft 4 serie A, crespo will not come back 2 Milan, esp. after Galliani betrayed him

Ollyn88

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
"LOYAL" milan players
with the new president for next year + probablity of RM revolution , there's s hope for us to get cicinho i guess...

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Should Milan sign Miccoli?

Anyone here wants a new poll? Any proposals?

Sandro Nesta

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Maldini!, Inzaghi, Gattuso
Still say it that if Sheva leaves we should spend our money on FERNANDO TORRES

vani_pirlo_21

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan, all River Plate, Aimar, Saviola, Montenegro, Lugano,
jigaromilan said:
lets try to sign aimar we will be usefull

A great player... but I'm not sure he will be able to keep up with the Serie A and is a bit injury prone...

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
jigaromilan said:
lets try to sign aimar we will be usefull
If we sign Aimar, i think maybe we would change our formation form 4-3-1-2 to 4-3-2-1.

Kaka + Aimar play as 2 AM is not a bad idea, but Gallani doesn't like Ancelotti use 1 striker.:head:

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Yuchen Fish said:
If we sign Aimar, i think maybe we would change our formation form 4-3-1-2 to 4-3-2-1.

Kaka + Aimar play as 2 AM is not a bad idea, but Gallani doesn't like Ancelotti use 1 striker.:head:

Berlusconi doesn't like it even more then Galliani. :head:

Does anyone else like young Morten Gamst Pedersen from Blackburn Rovers?Young AM/Winger scored 4 or 5 goals in 3 games vs Man.U so that's gotta be worth something, I think he's on 22 or so as well, gave lots of teams trouble this year.

roy_il_diavolo

L'Avvocato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Baggio,Rivera,MvB,Totti, Nesta, Del Piero, Buffon, Kaka
come on people

no way people .... no fools and EPL team drop outs....MILAN is god damn the best club on the planet...i think Milan should find a player to replace Seedorf...and a replacement for Pirlo ( not remove him of course)...he needs to be told this is AC MILAN no place for peole who dont work hard..he generally does but was completely outplayed in the semi fianl agaisnt barca...we cant say its just 1 game....winning such games makes MILAN what it is...FORZA MILAN !!....no need to sign any striker...PIPPO+GILA+SHEVA(if he stays) is perfect...may be a fourth cheap striker replacing the oldie AMUROSSO....FORZA MILAN !!

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
Naraku said:
Berlusconi doesn't like it even more then Galliani. :head:

Does anyone else like young Morten Gamst Pedersen from Blackburn Rovers?Young AM/Winger scored 4 or 5 goals in 3 games vs Man.U so that's gotta be worth something, I think he's on 22 or so as well, gave lots of teams trouble this year.

i've seen morten gamst pedersen play both norwegian football and english football.....BIIG DIFFERENCE :head:

he plays very good with blackburn but not here...i guess teamwork is a good word :D

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
David said:
Should Milan sign Miccoli?

Anyone here wants a new poll? Any proposals?
Yeah, a new poll would be nice. I say one about "Would you like Henry if Sheva leaves?".

scotsman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Van Basten, Weah, Used to like Sheva!, Kaka. Gatusso- RFC 1873
Henry is amazing I live in the UK and he has been phenomenal this season. However I have doubts over whether the style of play in Italy would suit him as he likes space and time and the attack minded style of play in the EPL.

.For that reason I would sign Tevez as I think he could handle it in Serie A, he is young (22) and would be an ever improving asset. I mean come on surely Chelski cannot sign Kalou, Tevez and Sheva. They have said they will buy 3 players: a left back, a midfielder (Ballack) and a striker (Tevez/Sheva/Eto'o/Kalou). They cannot buy them all! So if Sheva does go, buy Tevez.

I would also buy Gallas, excellent defender (Chelsea's best this season) and very versatile although he wants to play at CB. I think Pirlo has been poor for the last 2 seasons and needs some competition, Xabi Alonso would be a good rival for his place. I would bring in Sneijder as a replacement for Seedorf. This would give a realistic signing target of Gallas, Alonso, Sneijder and Tevez.

So my team for next year would be:

Dida
Cafu Nesta Gallas Kaladzhe
Alonso/Pirlo
Gattuso Sneijder
Kaka
Sheva/Tevez Inzaghi/Gilardino

Cassius

¤ King Kaka ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Gattuso, Maldini,Dida, Serghino, Seedorf, Robben, Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Buffon, Gourcuff
The Dream Team

Here is what i think or what i feel would be the unbeatable milan.

GK Dida/Abbiati - Despite his bad form this season i personally think Didahas a lot to offer to Milan (have we forgoten the shootout against juvetnus in the CL Final - or some of the fantastic saves he did against Barcelona.

LB Maldini/Ashley Cole - Old but unbeatable and i thin cols would be a suitable replacement for Maldini once he leaves.

CDF Kaladze - Gallas - Nesta - One of the biggest surprises this season for me was Kaladzes performance he was simply amazing and deserves the Regular First team Football. Nesta the overall best performer this season for Milan ... Gallas - overall great player can play in any position all htough his prefferance is the middle i think mourinho should of gave him that chance he would of been even better

RB Oddo - Cafu - Chivu A sensational Oddo this season proven the be the back bone of lazios defence great pace ideal replacment for a fantastic Cafu who evidently shows ageing simply catching up and slowing him down a great 20 minute substitue in my books! Chivu - would also be an idea replacment but doubt that Roma will let the play go.

RM Robben - Gattuso If sheva should Milan should at least trade a world class strike for a world player i seriously think that Robben will give his best years too come to milan and keep in mind his is still young and has unbelivable pace+crosses which Milan need in for their counter attacking Play.
Gattuso what can i sya about this player THE true Devil unstopable also a great motivator when milan have their backs to the wall you will see him tackle anything and anybody he is also all over the field when need to be deffinatley a keeper for years to come.

AMF KAKA No doubt the kid has skills one of the worlds finest his true skills will shine in the upcoming World Cup ha has plenty to offer to Milan and should deffiantley be kept at the Club...

CM De Rossi - Pirlo - Seedorf Milan should clearly Focus on signing De Rossi from Roma he will be the ideal Player to replaces Pirlos current bad form.
On the Other Hand ...Seedorf a fanatstic player when he wants to be ... Last 30 minutes of the Barcelona game he was Sensational when KAKA is not there HE is then Man to ... Comeout of the shadows and creat chances for our Strikers.

LM Serghino - Seedorf Another great surprise this season has been Serghino in my booke i always tough highly of the player and asked my self why dont they give him a more important role his pace ... is unbelivable he causes chaos on the left side world's best defenders fear him if only he was couple of years younger he would be the 1st choice for milan - Seedorf evidantly plays better in the middle but also a possible replacment for Serghino - Milan should deffinatley look to invest in this position

FW - Shevhcenko - Gillardino - Henry - Pippo Well Sheva Sheva Sheva ... so many great memories of this player for me THE WORLDS BEST... no forward will and can never replace him the tru VAN BASTEN of the Seria A
should he go which i doubt he will his heart is in Milan i think he should be offered a better contract but then again HE is Approaching 30 and he seems to be very prone to injuries latley but an Amazing all round STRIKER ... Milan will have a hard time replacing him should he leave i also think he will not adjust to the english football.

Gillardino Certainly great buy for milan last year he proved it in the League Matches dont worrie his Champions League Goal will come one way or another.

Henry Unbelivable goal scorer fantastic with the ball creats plenty of chances for his team mates + unbelivable speed. Can be moody but would be a suitable replacmnt for Shevchenko should he leave.

Super Pippo When everything seems to go wrong and the exit door is the only next door Milan players are destined to go thorugh not to worrie the Super Pippo is there to save the day... he is evidently trying to take Gilas place sorry pippo i admire you as a player all though you proved crucial for us on a couple of ocassions but i Belive Gila will be the next Sheva for Milan all he needs is a little fine tuning Pippo should remain as a super sun just like Ambrossini :)

Dida
Oddo - Nesta - Kaladze - Maldini

Cassius

¤ King Kaka ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Gattuso, Maldini,Dida, Serghino, Seedorf, Robben, Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Buffon, Gourcuff
The Dream Team

Here is what i think or what i feel would be the unbeatable milan.

GK Dida/Abbiati - Despite his bad form this season i personally think Didahas a lot to offer to Milan (have we forgoten the shootout against juvetnus in the CL Final - or some of the fantastic saves he did against Barcelona.

LB Maldini/Ashley Cole - Old but unbeatable and i thin cols would be a suitable replacement for Maldini once he leaves.

CDF Kaladze - Gallas - Nesta - One of the biggest surprises this season for me was Kaladzes performance he was simply amazing and deserves the Regular First team Football. Nesta the overall best performer this season for Milan ... Gallas - overall great player can play in any position all htough his prefferance is the middle i think mourinho should of gave him that chance he would of been even better

RB Oddo - Cafu - Chivu A sensational Oddo this season proven the be the back bone of lazios defence great pace ideal replacment for a fantastic Cafu who evidently shows ageing simply catching up and slowing him down a great 20 minute substitue in my books! Chivu - would also be an idea replacment but doubt that Roma will let the play go.

RM Robben - Gattuso If sheva should Milan should at least trade a world class strike for a world player i seriously think that Robben will give his best years too come to milan and keep in mind his is still young and has unbelivable pace+crosses which Milan need in for their counter attacking Play.
Gattuso what can i sya about this player THE true Devil unstopable also a great motivator when milan have their backs to the wall you will see him tackle anything and anybody he is also all over the field when need to be deffinatley a keeper for years to come.

AMF KAKA No doubt the kid has skills one of the worlds finest his true skills will shine in the upcoming World Cup ha has plenty to offer to Milan and should deffiantley be kept at the Club...

CM De Rossi - Pirlo - Seedorf Milan should clearly Focus on signing De Rossi from Roma he will be the ideal Player to replaces Pirlos current bad form.
On the Other Hand ...Seedorf a fanatstic player when he wants to be ... Last 30 minutes of the Barcelona game he was Sensational when KAKA is not there HE is then Man to ... Comeout of the shadows and creat chances for our Strikers. Shame Balack had to go to Chelsea he would of been greta in the Milan jersey.

LM Serghino - Seedorf Another great surprise this season has been Serghino in my booke i always tough highly of the player and asked my self why dont they give him a more important role his pace ... is unbelivable he causes chaos on the left side world's best defenders fear him if only he was couple of years younger he would be the 1st choice for milan - Seedorf evidantly plays better in the middle but also a possible replacment for Serghino - Milan should deffinatley look to invest in this position

FW - Shevhcenko - Gillardino - Henry - Pippo Well Sheva Sheva Sheva ... so many great memories of this player for me THE WORLDS BEST... no forward will and can never replace him the tru VAN BASTEN of the Seria A
should he go which i doubt he will his heart is in Milan i think he should be offered a better contract but then again HE is Approaching 30 and he seems to be very prone to injuries latley but an Amazing all round STRIKER ... Milan will have a hard time replacing him should he leave i also think he will not adjust to the english football.

Gillardino Certainly great buy for milan last year he proved it in the League Matches dont worrie his Champions League Goal will come one way or another.

Henry Unbelivable goal scorer fantastic with the ball creats plenty of chances for his team mates + unbelivable speed. Can be moody but would be a suitable replacmnt for Shevchenko should he leave.

Super Pippo When everything seems to go wrong and the exit door is the only next door Milan players are destined to go thorugh not to worrie the Super Pippo is there to save the day... he is evidently trying to take Gilas place sorry pippo i admire you as a player all though you proved crucial for us on a couple of ocassions but i Belive Gila will be the next Sheva for Milan all he needs is a little fine tuning Pippo should remain as a super sub just like Ambrossini :)

Ideal buys for Milan this summer should be Oddo - Lugano - Favalli - De Rossi

Possible Trades - Robben+Carvahlo+25mil thats the only way i think sheva would be allowed to leave Milan.

Looking forward to the next season where am sure Milan are going to offer us atleast one CUP if not a possible champions League return we are not the no.1 for nothing ...Thank youFantastic Milan for a Fantastic season we are all keep to see you back in Action next season with shevchenko Offcourse... !!!

Goodluck...

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
A very good post, Cassius.

But i don't think A.Cole would come to Milan in next season... if Jankulovski can play as a LB ( although his best position is LM ), that's not a bad idea.

About our CB, i 100% agree with you.

I personally think Cafu should leave us + we could consider give Simic enough chances, he is a good defender in my opinion, and i don't think Chivu can join us + he is a CB or even LB more than a RB.

Robben had said his dream team is Real Madrid + Gattuso is a defensive midfilder, i thought our sub RM should also a defensive midfilder like Vogel or Ambrosini, otherwise, it will be unbalance when they replace each other.

Kaka is unreplace, you are right.

I also 100% agree with you about our CM... ( and if Ambrosini didn't injured, he also can play as CM, or if Brocchi comes back, he also can play this position )....

Maybe we should buy a new LM replace Serginho although he is still fast + good at dribbling + sometimes good cross.. hope Milan can use a younger fast player come from our younger team..

Henry and Sheva can't exist at the same time.. i mean if we can really save Sheva stay in Milan, Henry would 100% not come to Milan.. but it looks Sheva 99.99% would leave us.. we really need to find a new striker, but i don't think we can get Henry.. And Gila will have more experience to imporve himself + Pippo is still our great player.

So i think in your opinion, Billy would retire, Simic, Jankulovski, Vogel, Ambrosini and Amoroso would leave us, right ??

Cassius

¤ King Kaka ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yuchen Fish said:
Henry and Sheva can't exist at the same time.. i mean if we can really save Sheva stay in Milan, Henry would 100% not come to Milan.. but it looks Sheva 99.99% would leave us.. we really need to find a new striker, but i don't think we can get Henry.. And Gila will have more experience to imporve himself + Pippo is still our great player.

So i think in your opinion, Billy would retire, Simic, Jankulovski, Vogel, Ambrosini and Amoroso would leave us, right ??

Well i deffinatley think that Billy is going to retire i think its about that time what is he trying to prove that people at 40 yrs dont get heart attacks all due respect i think the world of him he was a great player one to go along side Baresis Name .. but i think he should deffiantly hang his boots and call it a day this year. Thank you billy for all those wonderful years.

Simic well he is a good player but makes too many mistakes prsoanly i think he should be loaned out ..to a team where he will get 1st teams place so he gains more experiance after all Milan compeat in top level of football i just dont think he has the experinace to deal with such teams espeicaly the like of Barca, Juve etc..

when it comes to Jankulovski he just couldn't adjust to Milan's style yes he did shine ... in a couple of games he should deffiantley be used as a swap deal for De rossi with Roma ... Milan can;t quite aford to give players .. the chances in important games..

Vogel well in my books he is a keeper aswell he was quite impressive and proven to be decissive in a couple of games should be kept as a sub same goes for Ambrosini our so caleld super sub .... rember the game against PSV he comes and score brilliant stuff ... and not forgeting the recent c/lassist when we were on out way out he saved the day ... he should deffinatly stick around for couple of more seasons ...

Amoroso .... he should deffinatly go..

oh and i forgot ... another great upcoming defender Vincent Kompany i think he would be a great signing for Milan and he is only what 19/20 yrs old .. talk about young defender he should be the first signing for Milan .. unless the rumors are true that he is joining Chelsea ...

And as far as Shevchenko leaving Milan i dont think that will happen ... despite your 99.9% but i think that Henry and sheva can exist and they would make the perfect couple ... in front of Goal ... :)

Milanetto

AC Milan Ukraine FanGroup
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Nesta
And as far as Shevchenko leaving Milan i dont think that will happen ... despite your 99.9% but i think that Henry and sheva can exist and they would make the perfect couple ... in front of Goal ... :)
I think that not 99.9% but all 100

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
Cassius said:
RB Oddo - Cafu - Chivu
RM Robben - Gattuso
Sorry dude but Chivu plays either left-back or centre-back. Also I think that Robben mostly plays on the left.

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
IF sheva leaves us , Milan you know what to do ! please buy toni from florentina

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've made a new poll. The players in it are selected mostly based on the threads, posts and rumors in this forum.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
i've made my votes... my choice for others would be Senna of Villarreal...

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Very good job ! I had chosen 11 players :

------------Vucinici---------Crespo--------------

-----Sneijder------------------------Mancini-----

--------------De Rossi----Diarra-----------------

-----Gallas------Chivu------Mexis-----Oddo------

----------------------Buffon---------------------

But most of those players are impractical, because Milan doesn't have enough money + we don't need all of them + we really can't get all of them ( because some players maybe don't want to come to Milan ).

For me, i think we can get Gallas, Oddo and Crespo/Vucini...

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Yuchen Fish said:
-----Gallas------Chivu------Mexis-----Oddo------
i suggest playin' Gallas as CB rather than LB... move Chivu to the LB role... Gallas hates playin' as a LB or RB... but he doesn't mind only in the case of an emergency...

Schedule