Status
Not open for further replies.

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
e22c9d307bfff55ddf592c51888dd1ad.gif

:lol::lol::lol: Even though I agree with some basic arguments, this is insane reasoning. The gif made it perfect.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Milan is interested in Sergio Ramos. Last year, the Spaniard rejected Milan's offer (a 2-year contract with an option to extend for one year) because he preferred to stay with Real. At the moment, the favorite in the Ramos signature fight is PSG.

[Louis Girardi]

Dickhead. He shudve accepted. He knows the environment at Real... if they can get rid of Hierro unceremoniously then who the feck is ramos?

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
I cant get past the fact that some marketing person somewhere thought this was a good idea and it would come off flawlessly.

On the fact that others here believe because these sponsors pay the bills you got to follow their lead lock step is something to debate but I would argue that over the past 5-7 years that celebrities in general and athletes specifically have blown that thinking up and the corporate masters are trying their best to keep it controlled but the younger generations think differently.

Anyway for AC_Wesley: https://www.businessinsider.com/victorias-secret-angels-are-no-longer-relevant-to-brand-2021-6#:~:text=Victoria's%20Secret%20is%20abandoning%20its,image%20and%20shape%20its%20turnaround. :cry::cry: Blame Greta :cry::cry:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Even though I agree with some basic arguments, this is insane reasoning. The gif made it perfect.
Wild is a p.hd. in applying that gif.

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Soft drinks, alcohol, even in the background is sumthing you shud think long a hard abt... but to put these drinks infront of players at press conferences is wtf are you thinking... might as well go back 30/40yrs and bring back cigarette sponsorship in sport... have a pack of B&H, Marlboro on the desk.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Dickhead. He shudve accepted. He knows the environment at Real... if they can get rid of Hierro unceremoniously then who the feck is ramos?
You actually believe Girardi?

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie

His statements from that press conference :eek:
- If we were on the rise a year earlier maybe it him here instead of Kjaer

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
I cant get past the fact that some marketing person somewhere thought this was a good idea and it would come off flawlessly.

On the fact that others here believe because these sponsors pay the bills you got to follow their lead lock step is something to debate but I would argue that over the past 5-7 years that celebrities in general and athletes specifically have blown that thinking up and the corporate masters are trying their best to keep it controlled but the younger generations think differently.

Anyway for AC_Wesley: https://www.businessinsider.com/victorias-secret-angels-are-no-longer-relevant-to-brand-2021-6#:~:text=Victoria's%20Secret%20is%20abandoning%20its,image%20and%20shape%20its%20turnaround. :cry::cry: Blame Greta :cry::cry:

If that's the strategic direction of the company then it is their call. Its respectable. So, I am not sure how this article relates to bottlegate?

Ps. Old world looks a lot better to me from those photos :D

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
His statements from that press conference :eek:
- If we were on the rise a year earlier maybe it him here instead of Kjaer

ESPN said perez and ramos were gonna do a pc. I'd forgotten abt it... let me have a look on yt... or if you can post a written version here I'd thank you immensely

Last edited:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
this company was a huge part of jeffrey epstein's sex trafficking blackmail operation...trying to rebrand!

when will someone adopt these tactics for transfer mercato..when will a true innovator step up to the table

benzema tried... dumb feck got caught.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ps. Old world looks a lot better to me from those photos :D

We are in a weird time and place - A female can wear what the hell they want and market themselves however on IG or personally.. Empowered , do you, independent, the future is female etc etc
A company tries to market women in that way, most likely earning them more than if they were independent...Misogynistic, Patriarchal, tone deaf etc etc

We will see where we are in another decade.

I will miss the angels (Adriana Lima :proud:) but hey I can see a million more females on IG everyday.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yeah what's your point? They all not natty

So long as its across the board - your comment made it seem similar to the pile on CR7 for 'reasons'

Why bring it up if all athletes are doing it?
Or should we believe he drinks coke but the steroids keep his body legit...was that your medical opinion?

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Tomori, tonali, giroud bought.

Firpo, Dalot, Diaz, maaaybe Zyiech loan + option.

Maybe one cf and dm still.

And thats it

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
We are in a weird time and place - A female can wear what the hell they want and market themselves however on IG or personally.. Empowered , do you, independent, the future is female etc etc
A company tries to market women in that way, most likely earning them more than if they were independent...Misogynistic, Patriarchal, tone deaf etc etc

I will miss the angels (Adriana Lima :proud:) but hey I can see a million more females on IG everyday.

It has some plusses, i guess :thumbsup:

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
So long as its across the board - your comment made it seem similar to the pile on CR7 for 'reasons'

Why bring it up if all athletes are doing it?
Or should we believe he drinks coke but the steroids keep his body legit...was that your medical opinion?

You condone steroid use if it's across the board? Should we let teenagers in sport do steroids because professional do so?

Your last sentence doesn't make sense to me.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Its always a defensive midfielder that members here want... there are other profiles for midfield... CM, AM... try asking for them!

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Tomori, tonali, giroud bought.

Firpo, Dalot, Diaz, maaaybe Zyiech loan + option.

Maybe one cf and dm still.

And thats it
All nice but i will be sad if we didnt get Adli or someone similar.
Also we need a CM/DM.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
I feel the punishment should extend beyond just the team and also the players should be fined heavily. They are just greedy and are extreme hypocrites.Being a Muslim has nothing to with Pogba's case,If Heineken is alcoholic and you don't drink it because of your faith,then ignore it as if it's not there. Must you move it? The reason behind their action is like kidnapping or chopping ladies heads off because they dress halfnude and such is against your belief or killing people who are homosexual because it has nothing to do with what you stand for. I'm not a fan of FIFA or UEFA but they are right on this one.

It's not personal to anyone or group...I only mentioned sad instances I'm not proud of that can be referenced to the aforementioned actions by Ronaldo,Pogba and Locatelli.

Every sane man should remove Heineken, its terrible beer.

I remember from many (5-10) years ago that you were a microbiologist, so you understand that, dont you.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Where does people get Adli from? It's a 21 year old player still in the Ligue 2. Impossible people have watched him play. Will he be able to have a immediate impact in the team? That's what we need

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma

:star::star::star::star::star::thumbsup:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players

:lol::lol: perez is str8 up gangster... guy reminds me of henry kissinger

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Where does people get Adli from? It's a 21 year old player still in the Ligue 2. Impossible people have watched him play. Will he be able to have a immediate impact in the team? That's what we need
The fact that Maldini wants him then am sure they scouted him.
His game is so direct & its what we need those unknown players joined just one or two years before they explode.
So mainly its trusting in Maldini + a hunch watching his youtube videos that by the way show a lot of teamwork & defensive awareness.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Romain Canuti @romcanuti
#mercatOM AC Milan have seriously approached Boubacar Kamara. The player, who instead imagined himself to be contacted by English clubs this summer, is starting to wonder if it is worth it to continue his career in Serie A.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule