Alexandre Pato Thread

How many goals will Pato score for Milan in 2012-2013?

• Total voters

ToonInvader

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Seedorf, Zidane, Inzaghi
Zlatan was supposed to come here in 2006.

Since then he's been what Silvio thinks about when he wants to "finish business".

like xavi was supposed to be a milan player before going to barca:)

in the 1st of july Ibra in milan was as likely as kaka going Inter in 2005.

What i want to point out is that the hole season right now has been a mess for allegri's mind ;B&G bought us players for the economic reason ( cost/benefits ) before thinking about tactics and that just leads to unclear situations like the one pato is going trough right now

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Don't agree. Pato has/had whatever.....great technique and it wasn't down to Kaka/Dorf or Pirlo....he could take the ball before the final third or just inside (that can be delivered by any n00b attacker) and work his way inside....he didn't always get through and lost the ball a lot but with enough practise it could become as effortless as Dinho and approaching Ronaldo's ability. People forgot that while he mightn't have done as well as iHomo (who is VERY well supported I might add) Pato CARRIED our fucking offense in '08...straight up to the Arsenal game where Senderrors injured him. Kaka had lots of injury problems and was out for a looong time.

Prove it to me, where he actually beat 3-4 men regularly? I don't recall it. He got great service from kaka particularly (who got ball from midfield generally) and fed pato balls in 1 on 1 situations. Few defenders will take pato in a 1 on 1.

But he isn't seeing those situations now, is he? Why cause our midfield simply doesn't pass the ball to attack fast enough, cause they aren't very good.

btw, carried our attack? He had 15 goals, Pippo had 13, Kaka had 16 goals (7 or 8 pks, but still) and 9 assists.

Like i said, Kaka, Pirlo, Seedorf, :star:Beckham:star:. all that led to a 3rd place finish in 08-09 because Milan couldn't score in a lot of games because of lack of world class box presense.

Pato took and scored a free kick under Carletto as well.....but EVERYTHING for Shitlegri is built for iHomo....down to the fucking free kicks :mad:

He's never had a higher return than 15 goals in serie A. A season he played 36 games. Yeah he's talented but don't overrated.

The way you talk about the duck it's almost as if you don't rate his talent very highly....Pato was on course to be BETTER than $heva till I'mafuckinghomocuntbitch came to Milan. Fuck getting an Oezil/Sneijder for Pato to flourish.....That's analogous to equating him to a Pippo.RVN or service dependent finisher type forward. He's not that. He's sooo much more.

No, you're missing my point. I think he's talented. I think if he;s continues developing he could be like etoo (which is not an insult, etoo is a pretador and a great goalscorer... but i suppose since he's not brazilian, argentine, italian, spanish, french or another power nation he can't be mentioned with the big boys can he ;) )

But he's not there yet. He let the attack for 2.5 years and milan finished 3rd. He's young, he's NOT there yet. Lets get real. He's not shevchenko yet. He's not ronaldo, he's not Henry, he's not Totti etc.

And finally SHITLEGRI would be doing Milan a GREAT disservice if he wastes Pato's talent. He is skillful however in MASKING his own ineptitude by blaming the player (see: Ronaldinho is the devil himself we HAVE to get rid of him DERP) who prior to his arrival seemed to be doing very well.

Let's get real. Pato started season well, got injured, came back, got injured again, came back in january, Robinho had hit form, REALLY GOOD FORM, Pato was on a 2 month layoff. Cassano came, and immeidately made an impact

more so, we had no pirlo, no seedorf, no boateng, nothing worth a mention in terms of midfield creativity. So the forwards had to drop deeper and act as creative mids and link up. Pato can't do this. He's not like Robinho, Zlatan or Cassano who all got #10's technique and skill. Pato doesn't

Carlo got $heva and Pippo playing well after critics said it was a poor match and that they couldn't help eachother in the same game.....damn I miss Carletto !!

How many games did they play together in 5 years? I swear one was always injured.

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
to all pato haters: Fuck you
to all zlatan haters: Fuck you too
to all allegri haters: Fuck you too
and if you want to diss milan: Fuck you too.
You wanna be down with inter: Fuck you too
chino xl: Fuck you too
all you mother fuckers: Fuck you, die slow motherfucker my fo' fo' make sure all your kids don't grow.

Sorry, i snapped. :d
lmao! :d

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Pato took and scored a free kick under Carletto as well.....but EVERYTHING for Shitlegri is built for iHomo....down to the fucking free kicks :mad:

He took like 2 freekicks under Carletto in one and a half years? BTW he has taken freekicks with Allegri (it's not Allegri's fault that he didn't score them).

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Jasper, Ronaldo and the Zlatan
What i want to point out is that the hole season right now has been a mess for allegri's mind ;B&G bought us players for the economic reason ( cost/benefits ) before thinking about tactics and that just leads to unclear situations like the one pato is going trough right now

Yeah Allegri is all dizzy. Poor man.

We're on top of the league, 5 points clear of the closest opponent. We're through in CL, will rape Tottenham, and in addition to all this we have a semi-final in the Coppa to look forward to.

It's all a disaster.

Seedorf is old. Pato sucks. Ibra is an idiot. Bonera is fat. Nesta is injured. Cassano is crazy. Rino is at bingo night. Pirlo can't get away from the mirror.
Should I go on?

Last edited:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

We're on top of the league, 5 points clear of the closest opponent. We're through in CL, will rape Tottenham, and in addition to all this we have a semi-final in the Coppa to look forward to.

It's all a disaster.

Seedorf is old. Pato sucks. Ibra is an idiot. Bonera is fat. Nesta is injured. Cassano is crazy. Rino is at bingo night. Pirlo can't get away from the mirror.
Should I go on?

+1
:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Pato declined, its a fact. Its partly because of his attitude and partly because of the setup, but he no longer does the football basics properly. The goals or dribbling x players in a row are not the issue here. The issue is playing with intelligence, using your teammates, linking up, getting involved in the buildup, making the most of the space available etc. Pato is not just a poacher/predator, at least he wasn't before.

kristpdr

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo Maradona Maldini Baresi Baggio Cafu

I don't see what's wrong with Pato? He scores, Ibrahimovic scores:) Robinho makes them assists :) That is if we look on the bright side of the situation :) (there are some things that should be put in alignment but let's be patient until the end of the season)

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
108426534.jpg

108079987.jpg

108350490.jpg

108426533.jpg

ToonInvader

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Seedorf, Zidane, Inzaghi

It's all a disaster.

Should I go on?

:D you're right..hard times...

imo, we're a bit in a " clogging " situation, hiding structural problems ( a team to rebuild ) by investing in 3 attackers ( 4 with urby ) in the haste..

Its ok, like u say, we've plenty of chances of winning matches, which is the most important. Right. But did we get big results ? Most of our matches were won in pain, we didnt win the important ones and we failed vs the most important ones.

Al' every week talks about equilibrium. We dont have any,we just rely on individual performances. But thats good, as u say, cause we're top of the table. Its a strategy like another.

I am just curious to see what will be our " equilibrium " in a 1/4 final in CL, against Chelsea, Man U, Barca...

flyingduck#7

Beginner
Reaction score
What's wrong people a few bad performances from him and pato is judged that he has been declined, not good enough? well i think pato just having a hard time this season. He has to adapt with new system, new attacking partners, and his injuries really disturbing his adaptation process. That's all folks. Just be patient he's still growing just like every young players. Yesterday i saw lampard on some classic chelsea match, zola still there, and i couldn't believe that he's the same lampard that can score many goals and assists.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Pato really needs to stop trying to grow a beard,he looks like he just hit puberty with that.

JohnnyWunderboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaka, Gattuso, Pazzini
That's just Yepes being diplomatic.

Look into his thoughts and you'd hear "Ibra gets mad with everyone, also in practice. Dude needs to calm the fuck down."

:tongue:

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
i think iHomo should bottle his farts and sell em to his groupies. They'll surely mistake it for a ckone or somethin :proud:

Stranger

Banned
Reaction score
Yepes about Ibra yelling at Pato:

"Ibra gets mad with everyone, also in practice. He wants to win. That's his biggest strength".

Ha ha. Can't be easy having Ibra on the team if you're lazy.

http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/SerieA/Milan/04-02-2011/yepes-mi-manca-fare-gol-8033900739.shtml
lol if he goes overboard, he will be kicked out like he was kicked out from barca :D
pep :tongue:
i think iHomo should bottle his farts and sell em to his groupies. They'll surely mistake it for a ckone or somethin :proud:

LOl i wouldnt blame them :D because if ronaldo would have given it to me i would have saved in some cryogenic chamber :p

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
That's just Yepes being diplomatic.

Look into his thoughts and you'd hear "Ibra gets mad with everyone, also in practice. Dude needs to calm the fuck down."

:tongue:

"Yeah I'd rather chill at 10th place. No pressure. Just pizza."

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players

I actually bought a few of these. And let me tell ya -they get you going! Gonna make Colombian exports drop like a stone once this product finds the market.

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
To all Pato haters: FUCK YOU
To all Zlatan haters: FUCK YOU TOO
To all Allegri haters: FUCK YOU TOO
And if you want to diss Milan: FUCK YOU TOO.
You wanna be down with Inter: FUCK YOU TOO
Chino XL: FUCK YOU TOO
All you mother fuckers: FUCK YOU, DIE SLOW MOTHERFUCKER MY FO' FO' MAKE SURE ALL YOUR KIDS DON'T GROW.

Sorry, I snapped. :D

:star::star::star::star:

from a report on milannews, google translation
Reliable sources report that during the past days, between Catania and Lazio, Milanello Ibrahimovic and Pato have spoken at length during training. 'Good sign' was the comment by Allegri, convinced that the two were cementing the understanding that it is essential to Milan.

I hope this really was from a reliable source. My opinion hasn't changed, I'm sure they don't have any serious problems, they can play great together, just need some more time. I think Pato doesn't play with a free mind, he's maybe afraid to get injured again and he wants to avoid that at all costs and maybe also wants to play a bit like Cassano/Robinho to not lose his place in the team. Imo he just shouldn't think about anything on the pitch, just concentrate on the game and on scoring goals, that's what he's best at, then he will have fun with Ibra, I don't see a problem in playing them together. So far they just haven't had enough time to consistently play together due to Pato's on-off injuries, they can be a perfect duo when they finally find the best way to play together and have the understanding they need.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Before you arrived, Fredrik. Us fans were fine with stewing around 3rd place. :D

I'll try and form an analogy or comparison..

It's like in those military 'parody' films. The members from before Ibra are the rag-tag group of misfits who didn't really try and just fucked around. You're the new kid on the block, you scream at us to try harder and proclaim that it's better to win than lose.

Honestly, it really seems like that. Not getting in your face or anything. It's just annoying as arguments go:

M1 - Zlatan is a prick on the football field, i really can't see how teammates like him.
Fredrik - Fine, Zlatan'll leave. Enjoy your mediocrity.

OR

M1 - Zlatan isn't nice to players or <insert some reason>
Fredrik - Well he's better than <look at members fav. players list and select one> Zlatan wants to win etc.

Really pisses me off, especially the first one.

You don't know what it's like, you've followed us from this season. You just follow around Ibra basking in the inevitable glory he brings and then leaving when he does. You don't sit around through the barren years, we do. You just follow around someone who only joins the best, and admittedly, does carry teams to league titles a lot of the time, but then it leaves you with the happiness of watching your player win the league with a team you've started 'supporting' since he moved there.

tl;dr:

You seem to question our fandom with how you say we'd be fine with languishing in 10th place. This isn't fair considering you just follow an, admittedly good, trophy whore.

Stranger

Banned
Reaction score
"Yeah I'd rather chill at 10th place. No pressure. Just pizza."

LOl pizza no pizza we were pioneers before zlatan came so lets not overrate him

we had seven of them , winning the league with moggi, moratti, pep is overrated :p provincial championships doesnt stand a chance against continental ones

champions_league_2007_5_1024x768.jpg

lol even this guys has one :p

messi-campeon-champion-league-barcelona.jpg

<3 zlatan but zlatan fan boys are horrible

Last edited:
Reaction score
Guys I dont need to remind you that this is a forum to discuss issues concerning our beloved Milan. Some of you think you are with your hair dresser so you say whatever you want. I expect you brethren to contribute something which will inspire the team. Where from the B**ish***lona pic ???

SouthClaw

Master of Hadou
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Pato, T. Silva, Ambrosini, Inzaghi
Before you arrived, Fredrik. Us fans were fine with stewing around 3rd place. :D

I'll try and form an analogy or comparison..

It's like in those military 'parody' films. The members from before Ibra are the rag-tag group of misfits who didn't really try and just fucked around. You're the new kid on the block, you scream at us to try harder and proclaim that it's better to win than lose.

Honestly, it really seems like that. Not getting in your face or anything. It's just annoying as arguments go:

M1 - Zlatan is a prick on the football field, i really can't see how teammates like him.
Fredrik - Fine, Zlatan'll leave. Enjoy your mediocrity.

OR

M1 - Zlatan isn't nice to players or <insert some reason>
Fredrik - Well he's better than <look at members fav. players list and select one> Zlatan wants to win etc.

Really pisses me off, especially the first one.

You don't know what it's like, you've followed us from this season. You just follow around Ibra basking in the inevitable glory he brings and then leaving when he does. You don't sit around through the barren years, we do. You just follow around someone who only joins the best, and admittedly, does carry teams to league titles a lot of the time, but then it leaves you with the happiness of watching your player win the league with a team you've started 'supporting' since he moved there.

tl;dr:

You seem to question our fandom with how you say we'd be fine with languishing in 10th place. This isn't fair considering you just follow an, admittedly good, trophy whore.
:star:

I watch Milan because I enjoy the game and I love watching my team play. Winning is nice, but it's not everything.

There's no way I'd be supporting players like Ibrahimovic, Van Bommel or Boateng if they weren't on this team.

Fact of the matter is that they are on this team and they're giving 1000x more to Milan than I possibly ever could. So, as long as they're here, I will support them.

Guys I dont need to remind you that this is a forum to discuss issues concerning our beloved Milan. Some of you think you are with your hair dresser so you say whatever you want. I expect you brethren to contribute something which will inspire the team. Where from the B**ish***lona pic ???

Comparing a forum to a barber shop is being too generous to be honest. (Not that this is true for all members) but some of the stuff you read on this forum would lead to an ass kicking in a barbershop.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Before you arrived, Fredrik. Us fans were fine with stewing around 3rd place. :D.

No.

The apathetic attitude of milan the last few years was not ok....

And infact, if you read between the lines most of the senators were sick of it too.... sick of the likes of many players not caring... coming to training when they feel like it etc. It's not surprising the likes of nesta, pirlo, gattuso, pippo, seedorf and beyond that maldini, baresi and co. like Zlatan. And before you say something, this isn't just about ronaldinho but many people (kaladze included). I mean there's a reason the senior senatores rejected Cassano in 2007 cause they didn't think he was a professional. Don't take yelling and intensity on the field as anything more than that. It is possible to be a mean ass on the field (shevchenko) and a good teammate off...

The best thing for Pato is having to actually train with someone like Zlatan and force him to reach his full potential.

Last edited:

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
No.

And infact, if you read between the lines most of the senators were sick of it too.... sick of the likes of many players not caring... coming to training when they feel like it etc. It's not surprising the likes of nesta, pirlo, gattuso, pippo, seedorf and beyond that maldini, baresi and co. like Zlatan. And before you say something, this isn't just about ronaldinho but many people (kaladze included). I mean there's a reason the senior senatores rejected Cassano in 2007 cause they didn't think he was a professional. Don't take yelling and intensity on the field as anything more than that. It is possible to be a mean ass on the field (shevchenko) and a good teammate off...

The best thing for Pato is having to actually train with someone like Zlatan and force him to reach his full potential.
Exactly. Seriously Kuja you might've been joking around, but that attittude (we were happy to be 3rd) was exactly the thing that was killing us to begin with, and in fact it was an attittude that it seemed like even the management was ok with.

Just look at the example that players like Nesta set after his long injury last season. Or Gattuso after all of us thought he was finished for good this season. That's not the attittude of people that were content being 3rd and just trying to see if they hit a lucky break and maybe win something. That's the attittude of players that wanted to change what was starting to become status quo.

I really think that the best thing Zlatan brought to the team, more than what he brought football wise, was the winning mentality back (and it wasn't just brought by him, but by the fact that the management looked for someone like him, clearly changing the "we're happy being 3rd" to "we want to win").

The problem would be if Zlatan was a dick in the field but did nothing absolutly nothing in the field. And quite frankly I will prefer a guy that will whine and get angry for a bad pass but will give his all in the field instead of a guy that will applaud and show his smile to the rest of us but the minute the ball is taken away from him all he does is raise his hands and stays there instead of trying to track back and look for it.

And just like Milano said, that's the best thing that can happen to Pato, not just cause it's someone with Zlatan's mentality, but cause it means he has competition to fight for his place in the starting team.

Last edited:

Stranger

Banned
Reaction score
No.

thats half of the starting eleven, i didnt know kaka had a bad attitude, gila never fucked up in training, pato was awesome, ronaldo and dinho werelazy ass players but former shared work load in his first season, second season he was out injured, zambro always tried hard harder. dida was error prone but a good professional , ambro will die for that shirt and he is the most consistent performer of last 4-5 years.

You want to put all the blame on some unkown players maybe gourcuff :eek: or kala who was a fringe player due to his old age. and leave so called senators and coach scot free ?

if you ask me the senators were the problem
gattuso in 2008 was pathetic, pirlo has not been contributing like he was before wc 2006 seedorf is/was booed day in and day out
people overrate pippo inzaghi dude is injured 90% of the time, nesta went out for an entire year we had favalli to cover him, paolo should have retired after 2005 in ideal world(dont kill me for telling the truth)

sick of the likes of many players not caring

purest bullshit I have ever heard,the people who were complaining about others effort were not producing quality football, we were run over by the likes of arsenal, diegos old team because the senators were shit and the coach never tried to change the system for natural progression.

how the fuck can you claim that the 90% of starting lineup and coach were not satisfied about other's efforts when they were playing like some serie b team week in and week out, if you dont believe me just go to the match threads in 2008 :D all the threads were closed because fans were so happy with all conquering senators.

this year entire squad is different the attacking three is new, boateng s new who displaced seedorf, papa silva yepes are kind of new, abate anto are new.
so whats the point

HAha C4m :star: post

and regarding pato, kid is injured, young and i dont think competing and bullying when pato and zlatan are fighting for one position is same, i never had good reviews about zlatan with youngsters in barcelona and he never enjoyed sharing the limelight, but love him or hate him he is leading the charge for scudetto and we havent won anything for a long time and we would temporarily sacrifice pato for zlatans comfort, but not for long.
Kaka used to compliment pato so did ronnie, do you see how zlatan plays when robi and cassano are around, faster and with more energy and how pato knocks goals in when he is linking with robinho because robinho encourages him.
lol 21 years of age, been man of the team, injured and had some personal problems should be backed not bullied or punished . he is still a kid but an explosive one who scored 50 odd goals for milan and he is our futre sacrifising him is not an option not in my book

we carried old players like pirlo gattuso seedorf for along time and as soon as our biggest talent is going under some bad period you guys want to dump him?
sentors ftw

Last edited:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
thats half of the starting eleven, i didnt know kaka had a bad attitude, gila never fucked up in training, pato was awesome, ronaldo and dinho werelazy ass players but former shared work load in his first season, second season he was out injured, zambro always tried hard harder. dida was error prone but a good professional , ambro will die for that shirt and he is the most consistent performer of last 4-5 years.

actually wasn't blaming kaka. Opposite, he's like pzlatan on the pitch. He was always yelling too, rallying team, choking opponents ;)

That's normal though. That's wanting to win.

Pato is young, he can be molded in many directions, I think people are missing this. He's not a finished product. Competition and world class players around him will either make him up his game and get to there level and surprass them, or he won't.... in which case he was never meant to be. Personally I think he will, it's just gonna take time, he's not at robinho, zlatan, cassano's overall level of game yet.

But maybe I wasn't clear. My sole point was Zlatan wants to win. Don't confuse competitiveness and hunger with being an asshole. Everyone seems to like him, he's never out of shape, always works hard, what more do you really want? Him to smile more? Who gives a fuck... ever watch barca, until they are winning big, there are no smiles on xavi, messi, iniesta etc.'s faces. They are all business yelling, shouting orders taking care of business. This is normal...

As for senators. Say what you want, decline is inevitable with age (though Paolo was damn good in 2007 ucl, so iunno what you mean about 2005 :D). but there was never a lack of professionalism among those players. Every coach, allegri included applauds Clarence's effort in training, in milanello helping other players, on the pitch etc. Fact game is passing him by doesn't change the fact he's always been a professional

maybe I wasn't clear, i just don't like 'we're happy 3rd'. Maybe in end of day 3rd is ok cause it's best you can achieve cause of talent, and I can except that. But trying less than your best I don't like.... competitiveness is always good. That's what sport is. Seeing Milan lose 4-0 to inter and man utd and collapse is not cool.

Last edited:

Stranger

Banned
Reaction score
you skipped few of the points
1. how could you say senators believed so called others were the reason for milans downfall
2. if possible give some names
3, finished product who is finished product at the age of 21 and tell me another youngster from brasil who had an impact like pato at the age of 18? forget ronaldo
4. zlatan can yell as much he want but talking to press that he is not comfortable playing with brasilians is not that comforting, you might push in an example of robinho, any striker in the world would love to play with a guy who bust his ass like that
5. Why is only pato responsible for the out of sync combination?
6. the team with senatores were losing like anything and when we changed and benched most of them we are back to winning ways:conf:

and i have some more questions tooo

6. LOL I love zlatan he fights for the shirt like none other, in my book when game is on he is far better than most of the players but to say he is not at all responsible for having a bad time when pato is on the field is .......
7. why do i insist on pato to play . because he is the future for some people its blah argument, may be because he is the best finisher in the team, may because we have to play him in cl no matter what, may be because zlatans history with cl knock out is pathetic, may be because zlatan creates 100 chances a game and still we could only win 1-0, last game 20 shots on goal and 2 on target. one was zlatan set up by pato and other one i couldn't remember, zlatan is a great player but when it comes to finishing he is not clinical.
8. why is cassano given more preference than pato? yeah 4 assists and because we are thin in midfield but playing cassano for 90 minutes when he can only withstand 45 minutes of top level football is little intriguing to me.
9. great teams carry some of their important players even when they are out of form in some way (not asking for 90 minutes but more involvement in some way)

Hmmm then again there is Alegri who could sort out this thing sooner than later but how wise is to put all the blame on our youngest and one of the most important player who still contributes(unlike senatores who live on their past achievement).

Stranger

Banned
Reaction score
21 years of age
still could do this with a lot on injuries and changing partners kaka dinho binho

1. he grew up in front of us
2. never said he want to leave mila
3. bright future
4. has been one of most fundamental player for last twp years

then again people look down him for zlatan and balotelli :eek:

maybe they have the right like I loathe so called dinosours in our midfield

Schedule