Week 28: Fiorentina vs AC Milan 21/03/2021 18:00 CET

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
A very important win.

I remember last season and Zlatan having a great goal chalked off and Roma's ridiculous challenge on Cutrone. A win here was long overdue and it was deserved.

I can't see Inter collapsing but a top 4 finish is in sight.

Forza Milan!

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
beautiful comeback!!!!!!!
kjaers 2nd assist was hilarious

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Am I the only one who almost had a stroke when Benny went down for a while?

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
Bennacer's play... what a sight to see when he is in the middle controlling the play. Please stay fit. We need him so much.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wild;3262721 [B said:
I didnt like Tona's attitude in their second goal.
[/B]

What should Tonali do after Kjaer?s fuck up? He is too far away to challenge, he can only try to block the shot with his body but Kjaer storming out of position opened up the whole side of the goal for the shot.

Apart from the duel win and layoff to Ribery I wasn't too impressed with Vlahovic btw. I?d rather have Belotti if the costs are similar.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
Man i love wins like tonight more than 4-0 & 5-0.
It show mentality & attitude.

Pioli is proving to be an objective coach favoring Tomo over Roma.

Brahim should start more than Sale , Kru & Samu now.

Next objective is Kalu over Dalot.

I didnt like Tona's attitude in their second goal.

You're quite off base on a lot here.

1 - Romagnoli is injured so not sure you can say this is a purely objective call to start Tomori over Romagnoli right now...

2 - Agreed on Brahim

3 - Kalulu has been quite bad in recent games at right back and his crosses have been abysmal, so while he has potential to be awesome, he's hardly a better option to Dalot... if anything it's equal (when playing on the right that is, as for some reason when Dalot is on the left he's very solid)

4 - Tonali is not the culprit for the goal, Kessie was primarily to blame since he didn't mark Ribery as he was close to him and allowed him to get away from him in the box and was forced into a late slide tackle since he was too far away and Ribery buried it. Kessie has been amazing this season but he's not without fault.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini

1 - Romagnoli is injured so not sure you can say this is a purely objective call to start Tomori over Romagnoli right now...

2 - Agreed on Brahim

3 - Kalulu has been quite bad in recent games at right back and his crosses have been abysmal, so while he has potential to be awesome, he's hardly a better option to Dalot... if anything it's equal (when playing on the right that is, as for some reason when Dalot is on the left he's very solid)

4 - Tonali is not the culprit for the goal, Kessie was primarily to blame since he didn't mark Ribery as he was close to him and allowed him to get away from him in the box and was forced into a late slide tackle since he was too far away and Ribery buried it. Kessie has been amazing this season but he's not without fault.
Kalulu has speed which helps us when we are playing a high line. Kalulu is ours whilst Dalot is not. When Theo is on the other side, it is less f a necessity to have a FB with an attacking tendency.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
In Serie A, it was the first. However, we went behind against B-Glimt and won 3-2. Also went behind by 2 against Celtic and won 4-2.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Kudos to Savo for confronting the wrath of Wild.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
ExEw8aaW8AEMQuv

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
We did a nice game.. slow, same defensive issues as always, we can't stay compact for more than 1 minute, can't roll the ball for much longer either.. it worthed for the 3 points.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

2 - Agreed on Brahim

1- I was talking in general about Roma's situation.
Its obvious that Pioli is favoring Tomo over him.
But he is taking it easy potecting our unity.
Said it since day one , Maldini seems like moving on from Roma & Tomo didnt just happen to play LCD.

3- Kalulu was never as bad as Dalot was.
But lets say they are equally bad , would still start Kalu since he is our player with potential to grow.

4- I didnt say the goal was Tona's fault & its why i wrote "attitude".
Kessie went full stretsh to block the shot while Tona went balerina mode.
I like the Tona that double blocked with Tomo just few days ago.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
question is if he is willing to stay here

Why would he want to go back to Chelsea? The cache of playing for a resurgent Milan that will be in CL will speak for itself.

Maldini has already impressed upon him, he is an open and cultured man and he knows what could be his immediate future...
*cues the highlight reel of Thiago Silva

Milan can make him larger than playing for practically any English club

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
question is if he is willing to stay here

There's no reason for him to go back to Chelsea. They've got Christensen, Rudiger, Zouma, TS, Azpi, Malang Sarr on loan, Ampadu on loan and another dude at Swansea who is rated quite highly. Would you really want to leave your starting spot in Italy to go back go UK and play under a manager you never met while having a ton of competiton (i highly doubt he'd make it to the first 11 considering how well Christensen, Rudiger and Zouma/Azpi are playing together)

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
There's no reason for him to go back to Chelsea. They've got Christensen, Rudiger, Zouma, TS, Azpi, Malang Sarr on loan, Ampadu on loan and another dude at Swansea who is rated quite highly. Would you really want to leave your starting spot in Italy to go back go UK and play under a manager you never met while having a ton of competiton (i highly doubt he'd make it to the first 11 considering how well Christensen, Rudiger and Zouma/Azpi are playing together)

Thats the thing in England - for the money teams they just overload and swap out players like flavour of the month so certain players dont get to develop fully and good players get pushed off to lower clubs quickly then when the shiny new toy starts making similar mistakes the merry go round continues to spin.

Its why I said that he wouldnt really stand out at most teams there because they actually devalue the players by making fans believe they are all interchangeable.

Schedule