Official: Zlatan Ibrahimović Thread

How do you think Ibrahimović's 2011-2012 season at Milan will go?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic, T Silva
fuck off, you've insulted Milan.

Start banning ibra fanboys, mods. (except freddy, who I see as a Milan fan with a fetish for Ibra :D)

When did i insult Milan? When i said a PSG or Real Madrid transfer for Ibra would suit better since their presidents knows how to spend money while Milan doesn't? In my books that's considered as facts.

And who are you to tell me to fuck off? Since you got a golden name? Tsss.. u piece of shit.

Last edited:

Lucia

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
He'll probably get a two match. Fit and ready for Juve.

Now, will he punch Chiellini in the face and get a 3 match ban then? That's the question.

:lol:

De Sanctis cost his own teammate a ban though, if he didn't call attention to it I don't think there would've been a reaction to it, no cards and no bans after the fact. These kind of things happen in so many matches every week. Last week Thiago Silva grabbed the neck of Lazio player at the final whistle, if De Sanctis was around he probably would've made sure he got a card too. :lol:

I really can't see Aronica avoiding a ban after being the protagonist to the whole thing first elbowing Nocerino then gabbing his throat and then slapping him after being slapped by Zlatan.

Btw this was Aronica too:

Last edited:

blaze

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic, El Shaarawy, T.Silva, Nesta, De Sciglio, Balotelli, Neymar, Pimp C, Bun B
Will Aronica even get punished for slapping Nocerino? Refs have really fucked us over this season

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
Shame Aronica didn't get a red too, it was deserved. Still, stupid of Ibra to get sent off.

Now, we need to win without him. I'm actually looking forward to it. Will be interesting, am tired of pass the ball to Ibra, win by penalty kick kind of game we've been playing.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
yep

now its going to be dwell on ball and pump it into box with no wins :lol:

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek

Trillske

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Im a bit split about this at the moment. Zlatan is threated like - and conciders himself as well - a leader. In his position, he cant do something like that.

On the other hand I see the elbow on noce, followed by him actually getting strangled. And Nocerino is like.. a teddybear. And has also very quickly become one of my favourite players. And he is pretty small, at that. Part of me is proud the huge monster that is Zlatan stepped up and defended him.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
i wish my dad was like zlatan :cry:

FFUUUU lucky nocerino

sad0004.gif

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Kaká T.Silva Shevschenko Pato Nesta Maldini Theo
I've been watched a Premium Calcio stream where they are showing pictures from different angles, and they showed how Aronica elbowed Nocerino in the chest/throat, right after the ref had blown the whistle to stop play, Aronica just walked by Nocerino and elbowed him, that caused an argument between them and Zlatan got involved.

Allegri mentioned it too after the match: "I'm just saying that when Ibrahimovic was sent off, there was an elbow-up of Nocerino and follow another slap" -milannews

Seems like the best way to get to him recently is bullying his teammates, in the Inter match he had some words with Thiago Motta after he had slapped Pato during the match.

Anyway I can believe how the linesman could see Zlatan's slap and not Aronica having his hand on Nocerino's throat at the same time and slapping him after. :rolleyes:

It was really stupid, and he's been so well behaved the whole season, only one yellow card up until now. :head:

Galliani will give Zlatan a big fine. Allegri too since he was sent off as well.

This might be very well true. I remembering him doing the same thing in barcelona when he shoved away Cacau like "get the fuck away" during a champions league game when Cacau came and messed with Messi after Khedira fouled messi

Lucia

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Here you can see Aronica and De Sanctis ganging up on Nocerino:

http://www.daylife.com/photo/06CC7mk8sU154?__site=daylife&q=A.C.+Milan

:mad:

This happend right in front of the ref btw. Play is stopped and Nocerino is running towards the ref, Aronica steps into Nocerino's line and elbows him in the throat/chest, De Sanctis come running out of goal, they grab Noce like in the picture, the ref breaks it up, players start arguing with each other and with the ref, Zlatan has seen the whole thing and when he walks over to them Aronica grabs Nocerino by the throat right in front of him and Zlatan reacts.

Campione

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, De Sciglio, Pirlo, Maldini, Baresi, Donadoni, Suarez
When comes the decision?

Doesnt really matter if he misses the Cesena game but Juve.....

please two matches!

Lucia

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Nocerino:

"If Ibra did something, it means that there was a reason for it. I don't see only Zlatan as guilty, he was defending a teammate.
If both of them were wrong both should be sent off."

Dark Knight

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Baggio Nesta Pirlo Figo Platin Mardona Pippo Kaka Baresi Socrtes Roben Canna Gigi Zico MvB9

Senatore these stats things are misleading many a times e.g. there was an article somewhere how Puyol was more improtant to barca than Messi or Xavi. Because of the same stat of how many times they won with puyol and how many times they won without him. Anyone who has seen barca play would disagree.

yep

now its going to be dwell on ball and pump it into box with no wins :lol:

Nope, Time for the Pharoah to Rise..

MilanShion

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jack Suso Montolivo AR Isco Thiago Ibra TS <3Mata <3Ramos Mbappe Kaka'
What a dickhead de sanctis is. Fking hate Aronica too. Ibra should beat the shit out of both of them

Campione

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, De Sciglio, Pirlo, Maldini, Baresi, Donadoni, Suarez
so does anyone know when we will have the decision about the suspension?

Trillske

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
If he gets 3 games Serie A hit a record low post calciopoli.
Unless Arsholeonica gets 6 games of course, as it would just indicate a change of tolerance.

MonsterKane

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivaldo RuiCosta Cafu Balakov Seedorf Nesta VanBommel Gattuso Redondo Baresi Maldini Shevchenko Kahn
Andre Dias got three games for that much more vicious punch against Van Bommel.

squaresolid

8-bit noise~
Reaction score
Fav. Players
▌║║█║║▌│║█║█│
Ibradipendenza – part III

Did Zlatan Ibrahimovic prevent Milan from winning the game in Week 22 or did Milan prevent Ibra from winning the tie? Rob Paton writes.

From a nothing moment just after the hour mark, Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s decision to strike out at Salvatore Aronica during Milan’s 0-0 draw with Napoli could prove detrimental to the Rossoneri’s chances of retaining the Scudetto.

The tall Swede’s straight red for violent conduct could rule him out of the team’s next three games – tests against Udinese, Cesena and Juventus – and as the final half hour without him suggested yesterday, Milan are likely to suffer in his absence.

The timing could not have been worse for his side on Sunday. The previous five minutes’ worth of action had just demonstrated the positive effect he continues to have on the side. A 60-yard cross-field pass from Urby Emanuelson was flicked on by Ibra to Robinho for his best chance at goal, whilst a similar ball five minutes after that from Clarence Seedorf found Ibra in space enough to work his only shot on goal too. These were the Diavolo’s best chances and both centred on the No 11’s input.

The debate going into the weekend fixture with Napoli hinged upon Milan’s returning dependence on Ibrahimovic, in light of his no-show at Lazio and the team’s subsequent 2-0 defeat. With a suspension now due, it is a debate that is only likely to return.

It is not without reason. Ibra has scored eight more League goals than any other teammate this season and combined with assists provided, has statistically directly accounted for seven of the team’s 44 points. Just as significantly, he has scored the first goal in seven games and has also netted in 67 per cent of League appearances so far this term, a higher proportion than both Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi have managed in La Liga at Real Madrid and Barcelona respectively. Before the midweek game with Lazio, he was also on his best goal-scoring run of his entire career in Italy. In effect, this season has seen Ibra deliver quantity, consistency and influence with his goal-scoring.

Statistically, in light of Antonio Cassano’s absence and Alexandre Pato and Robinho’s dramatic decline from respective 14-goal seasons last term to just four between them this, Milan have come to again rely on Ibra. However, before both the good – the chances he fostered – and the ugly – his dismissal – came the bad and with it perhaps the clue as to why the first half against Walter Mazzarri’s men mirrored similar games against Juventus, Fiorentina, Inter and Lazio.

With 42 minutes on the clock at San Siro, Mark Van Bommel picked up possession from just inside his own half. Looking up, he saw striker Ibrahimovic break free from marker Paolo Cannavaro 60 yards down-field. On the blind side of Hugo Campagnaro, the onside Swede had 20 yards of free grass between himself and the Napoli goal. Van Bommel knocked the ball square to right-back Ignazio Abate and Ibra threw his arms up in frustration.

The first 45 saw a deep and disciplined defensive display from Napoli at San Siro and for it they were fully deserving of the point picked up. Yet, there were instances where they were open and that Ibra was available, but that the Rossoneri could not provide the avenues to find him.

Attention is on Ibra this season for the fact that he has now not scored or assisted in six League games this season, and but for the 4-3 away to Lecce, the team have dropped points in each. In every encounter, opponents have set up as Napoli did at the weekend – defensively organised and solid, with the acceptance at some stages to play 11 behind the ball.

The fact that it is a curious statistical anomaly in Ibra’s season and that he scored against all five clubs last term suggests that the issue of Ibradipendenza is not the issue at all. Indeed, as he showed briefly before the red card this weekend, if his teammates are able to take the opportunity to release him into the game, he responds.

Milan’s poor record this season in the big games may be in spite of Ibra, rather than because of him. Where the question is on if the Swede is turning up for Milan on the big occasions this term, should it be reversed to ask if Milan – with their 10-man injury list to consider – are turning up for him this season?

The red card could unfortunately deprive us of the answer in the League against Udinese and Juventus. Interestingly though, where Massimiliano Allegri suggested post-match that things will improve on the injury front to relieve the burden in attack, he also hinted that the rest of the team lacked the ‘competitiveness and adrenalin’ needed to win the League. Ibra’s goals may decide Leagues, but even they cannot take you there alone.

Milan were not the only top-five side not to win at the weekend. Thanks to some bizarre mistakes in Genoa, Lazio fell to defeat, whilst Udinese were punished on the penalty spot twice to fall 3-2 in Florence and Juventus dominated possession but couldn’t create at home to Siena to draw 0-0.

In fact, Inter’s capitulation at Roma completed a five for five record of failing to win in Week 22 for the teams positioned first to fifth. Luis Enrique’s men provided a stark reminder to the Nerazzurri – and perhaps those that run the transfer policy – that identity is important. From holding possession almost at will to hitting Inter with attempt after attempt before breaking through, the Giallorossi bounced back from their midweek disappointment in impressive style. Importantly, it was playing to their Coach’s style of play, even though it had failed to work days before at Cagliari.

Perhaps most significant to the performance was that it was the first time since before Inter’s seven-game winning run that Claudio Ranieri was forced at one point to drop the preferred 4-4-2 formation in an unsuccessful attempt to regain a foothold.

http://bit.ly/ABR2j2

BreadPitt

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomori, Nesta, Maldini,Tassotti, Silva, Seedorf, Baresi, Totti, *Abate*,
We played much better without him...All this long ball tactics are shit. When we break quickly we give it to Ibra...and he slows the whole game down again. It's good if we had talented players. But we don't.

Let me repeat he is NOT a leader. Got some serious attitude problems he doesn't run his heart out. Dawdles back onside. Argues with his team mates. Picks up pointless red cards. Pah...When he was sent off at least we moved faster. Every other player looked relaxed. Robinho came very close to goal following a brilliant Urby run. Even though we had 10 men. We looked a more capable side and that was with a midfield of Ambro Noce and MVB.

When will you people realise. Zlatan won't be around forever. This is a blessing in disguise. :star:

luke07

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Boban,Bierhoff, Sheva,Pjanic,Keisuke Honda,Teppei Sakamoto,Bastian Schweinsteiger
We played much better without him...All this long ball tactics are shit. When we break quickly we give it to Ibra...and he slows the whole game down again. It's good if we had talented players. But we don't.

Let me repeat he is NOT a leader. Got some serious attitude problems he doesn't run his heart out. Dawdles back onside. Argues with his team mates. Picks up pointless red cards. Pah...When he was sent off at least we moved faster. Every other player looked relaxed. Robinho came very close to goal following a brilliant Urby run. Even though we had 10 men. We looked a more capable side and that was with a midfield of Ambro Noce and MVB.

When will you people realise. Zlatan won't be around forever. This is a blessing in disguise. :star:

R.U.B.I.S.H.....

Milan 2nd in seria, ibra milan top goal scorer so far :lol:

BreadPitt

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomori, Nesta, Maldini,Tassotti, Silva, Seedorf, Baresi, Totti, *Abate*,
R.U.B.I.S.H.....

Milan 2nd in seria, ibra milan top goal scorer so far :lol:

You guys don't see long term though....

We could be even BETTER without Ibra. It will take time...But you should never build a squad around 1 player.

luke07

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Boban,Bierhoff, Sheva,Pjanic,Keisuke Honda,Teppei Sakamoto,Bastian Schweinsteiger
and milan need money right now

not 5 years later, 3 years later or 10 years later :o

oh yeah winning ain't gonna bring money :proud:

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score

We need him against teams out of Top 6, especially the ones who park the bus. We do indeed play better without him against most big teams though, except for the ones who're shit defensively(Barca, Roma, Gasperinis Inter etc).

This same thing is going on with the Sweden NT. It's just that Milan hasn't played against Juve(or Tottenham) without Ibra yet to realise this. Unless you count friendlies...which we won.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule