The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Community > Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support

Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support Announcements released by administrators, feedback plus solving any problems you have regarding the proper functioning of these forums or the main site.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-02-2012, 19:06   #201
Dottore Joey
Vice
 
Dottore Joey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Iceland
Fav. Players: Zlatastic, Messi, Ronaldo Duo, Sheva, Maldini, Nesta, SES, Montolivo, Sigurdsson, Lloris
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashish View Post
if you think nobody likes you wait till you become mod we like you and stop being an attention bitch and start posting 100 line post so that I can skip them

i like you but mod .. piss off bro
The Bible confirms this.


Signature
Dottore Joey is offline  
Old 01-02-2012, 19:11   #202
manutd fan
EPL Captain
 
manutd fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: uk
Fav. Players: Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Default

In all seriousness, if I put an ounce of effort into it I would run rings around every mod on here combined. There is very little that goes on aside from a few bans, stopping mature, political conversations and allowing a ridiculous amount of spam like posts.

Experience is key. When you've dealt with agents contacting your forum threatening legal action, people hacking into the forum and deleting everything in sight, frauds who pretended to be attractive, Romanian women in need of money, WUM's supporting other clubs arriving in their droves, banned posters starting a new forum and poaching your members, civil war amongst members and mods alike, forum invasions and even abojodeh, then you can argue with me.

Until that day, there is only 1 correct option. However the power hungry folks on here (HD, Milano, Calum and Kalac not included) are blinded by reality and continue to keep their heads firmly stuck up their hairy derriere's.
manutd fan is offline  
Old 01-02-2012, 19:13   #203
hdcantona
Senatore_M84's Protege
 
hdcantona's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Swansea, Wales
Fav. Players: Cantona, Berbatov, Sheva, Pirlo, Ibra, Robinho, Forlan, Pato, Maldini, Becks, Modric, Rochemback
Default

^^ a manutd fan as a mod on a Milan forum? not a chance in hell


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiero View Post
Senatore, you have just won the internet.

hdcantona is offline  
Old 01-02-2012, 19:13   #204
AC_Wesley
¡YA BASTA!
 
AC_Wesley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: The Netherlands
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corzioli View Post
Why not?

Gee I thought I was popular..nobody likes me.

(goes off to write his suicide note)

*Goodbye world*
You're probably a nice guy. Like ashish stated. Too much of an attentionn whore. Your posts somehow make me nervous. Like these 2:


Quote:
Hi Dave. ?

Can I replace you as administrator with immediate effect?
Quote:
Why not?

Gee I thought I was popular..nobody likes me. ?

(goes off to write his suicide note)

*Goodbye world*
Just shut up

The new mod should be more like Mitt Romney. Being dull. Saying he wants to bring back this forum to greatness, better jobs and fiscal disipline.

But again, Corzioli, before you hurt yourself, you're without a doubt a good guy to have a drink together with and watch football. As long as you know when to shut up. :-)


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Presidente
Le confesso che vedere tutti questi stranieri giocare nelle squadre italiane mi lascia perplesso. Mi fa male vedere molte squadre italiane in campo con undici stranieri. Per il futuro del mio Milan vorrei una rosa di giovani tutti Italiani. E magari...tutti campioni.
AC_Wesley is offline  
Old 01-02-2012, 19:15   #205
Pedro
iedereen is gek
 
Pedro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdcantona View Post
^^ a manutd fan as a mod on a Milan forum? not a chance in hell
Let it go.
Pedro is offline  
Old 01-02-2012, 19:15   #206
AC_Wesley
¡YA BASTA!
 
AC_Wesley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: The Netherlands
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdcantona View Post
^^ a manutd fan as a mod on a Milan forum? not a chance in hell
Ah, why not. Milan's recent transfer mercato has been disasterous enough. Let's go all the way and have two Man U fan Mod's in here.


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Presidente
Le confesso che vedere tutti questi stranieri giocare nelle squadre italiane mi lascia perplesso. Mi fa male vedere molte squadre italiane in campo con undici stranieri. Per il futuro del mio Milan vorrei una rosa di giovani tutti Italiani. E magari...tutti campioni.
AC_Wesley is offline  
Old 01-02-2012, 19:17   #207
necromancer
Lo Stile di Pioli
 
necromancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Johannesburg
Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by manutd fan View Post
In all seriousness, if I put an ounce of effort into it I would run rings around every mod on here combined. There is very little that goes on aside from a few bans, stopping mature, political conversations and allowing a ridiculous amount of spam like posts.

Experience is key. When you've dealt with agents contacting your forum threatening legal action, people hacking into the forum and deleting everything in sight, frauds who pretended to be attractive, Romanian women in need of money, WUM's supporting other clubs arriving in their droves, banned posters starting a new forum and poaching your members, civil war amongst members and mods alike, forum invasions and even abojodeh, then you can argue with me.

Until that day, there is only 1 correct option. However the power hungry folks on here (HD, Milano, Calum and Kalac not included) are blinded by reality and continue to keep their heads firmly stuck up their hairy derriere's.
"Derrieres". No apostrophe.
necromancer is offline  
Old 01-02-2012, 19:18   #208
Ashish
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Florida
Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Duncan, Ginobli, Eli Manning
Default

lol Wesley

corz be whatever you are but if you choose to be like that dont care about others, both dont go hand in hand


HD still mod manchester fans
Ashish is offline  
Old 01-02-2012, 19:25   #209
manutd fan
EPL Captain
 
manutd fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: uk
Fav. Players: Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
"Derrieres". No apostrophe.
I've also dealt with a few insufferable know-it-all's aswell.
manutd fan is offline  
Old 01-02-2012, 19:26   #210
necromancer
Lo Stile di Pioli
 
necromancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Johannesburg
Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by manutd fan View Post
I've also dealt with a few insufferable know-it-all's aswell.
"know-it-alls". No apostrophe.
necromancer is offline  
Old 01-02-2012, 19:31   #211
manutd fan
EPL Captain
 
manutd fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: uk
Fav. Players: Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
"know-it-alls". No apostrophe.
Stop man marking me.
manutd fan is offline  
Old 01-02-2012, 19:37   #212
KujaIX
Mexes & Muntari fanboy
 
KujaIX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Fav. Players: Allegri, Ibra, Boateng
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by manutd fan View Post
In all seriousness, if I put an ounce of effort into it I would run rings around every mod on here combined. There is very little that goes on aside from a few bans, stopping mature, political conversations and allowing a ridiculous amount of spam like posts.

Experience is key. When you've dealt with agents contacting your forum threatening legal action, people hacking into the forum and deleting everything in sight, frauds who pretended to be attractive, Romanian women in need of money, WUM's supporting other clubs arriving in their droves, banned posters starting a new forum and poaching your members, civil war amongst members and mods alike, forum invasions and even abojodeh, then you can argue with me.

Until that day, there is only 1 correct option. However the power hungry folks on here (HD, Milano, Calum and Kalac not included) are blinded by reality and continue to keep their heads firmly stuck up their hairy derriere's.
Thing is, that stuff doesn't happen here.. you'd be Othello, hideously out of your depth with mediocre daily hassles. Let me think of another example....

Ulysses S. Grant. Terrific general and person in wartime, but horrendous president when asked to rule small things on a consistent basis.

Are you the correct option? Lol no.
KujaIX is offline  
Old 01-02-2012, 19:39   #213
Ashish
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Florida
Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Duncan, Ginobli, Eli Manning
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KujaIX View Post
Thing is, that stuff doesn't happen here.. you'd be Othello, hideously out of your depth with mediocre daily hassles. Let me think of another example....

Ulysses S. Grant. Terrific general and person in wartime, but horrendous president when asked to rule small things on a consistent basis.

Are you the correct option? Lol no.
WTF happened to juja
Ashish is offline  
Old 01-02-2012, 19:40   #214
KujaIX
Mexes & Muntari fanboy
 
KujaIX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Fav. Players: Allegri, Ibra, Boateng
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashish View Post
WTF happened to juja
I declared war on L...ignorance.
KujaIX is offline  
Old 01-02-2012, 19:42   #215
Ashish
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Florida
Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Duncan, Ginobli, Eli Manning
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KujaIX View Post
I declared war on L...ignorance.
hope you win this one ..

necro teaching manu fan makes me proud of my country viva la brazzzil
Ashish is offline  
Old 01-02-2012, 19:43   #216
manutd fan
EPL Captain
 
manutd fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: uk
Fav. Players: Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KujaIX View Post
Thing is, that stuff doesn't happen here.. you'd be Othello, hideously out of your depth with mediocre daily hassles. Let me think of another example....

Ulysses S. Grant. Terrific general and person in wartime, but horrendous president when asked to rule small things on a consistent basis.

Are you the correct option? Lol no.
Thanks for the history lesson.
manutd fan is offline  
Old 01-02-2012, 19:45   #217
KujaIX
Mexes & Muntari fanboy
 
KujaIX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Fav. Players: Allegri, Ibra, Boateng
Default

Your thanks is appreciated.

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it"
KujaIX is offline  
Old 01-02-2012, 19:50   #218
manutd fan
EPL Captain
 
manutd fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: uk
Fav. Players: Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KujaIX View Post
Your thanks is appreciated.

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it"
"Those who keep their heads stuck in the past end up like Liverpool FC" - Manutd fan, 01/02/12.
manutd fan is offline  
Old 01-02-2012, 20:37   #219
ww
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Fav. Players: Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammin View Post
nah let the popular posters (congo, kuja, fredrik, sm84) remain normal posters.

cant risk letting them catching the mod curse.
The idea of Congo as a mod is genius.

It would be like have fashionable versions of Cheech and Chong as senators.
ww is offline  
Old 01-02-2012, 20:39   #220
Sage
Phase 3
 
Sage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 View Post
Persian...

Born in year of the rat (chinese calender bs)

Scorpio (zodiac)


Id make an awesome super villian, dictator, etc
Arab

year of the horse


leo


I'm your arch enemy.
Sage is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 15:42.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.