Status
Not open for further replies.

SGK

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva,Kaka,,Gila, ambro, gattuso, pirlo, maldini,
scharatz said:
Yes, it is an 'expretion'. You can't possibly get 514 posts in 1 day. Unless you're Lo Tsar.
And just so you know, I don't like when people refer to me as 'dumb', on an Internet forum or otherwise. I chose not to use any kind of insulting language, even though I would very much like to use it.
You proved my point there. Thanks.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Bambino D'oro said:
is it the same Ip and u didnt give any proof on it being located in scotland

Oh now , once a lawyer , than election campang menager .. and now policeman ? Do you want name of the provider ? house addresse ? number ? foot number ?

Bambino D'oro

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Oddo, Diana, Gilardino, Toni, Volpi, Totti, De Rossi
besikaka said:
Oh now , once a lawyer , than election campang menager .. and now policeman ? Do you want name of the provider ? house addresse ? number ? foot number ?
i would like you to bud out

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Bambino D'oro said:
then how is it believable?
A guy who posts this....

Marcel said:
why he ban? :mad:
he help me on messages when Marcel new

Marcel only new to here but Marcel see one thing to be clear. if he say you modes are cheats, then why you try prove he rong by ban he for saying it.
it makes you look like you are cheat and make him look like he right, it crazy :conf:

Marcel no like you ban, Marcel say adios now :cry:
......... then speaks perfect English all of a sudden and lives in Scotland? Come on.

Bambino D'oro

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
scharatz said:
A guy who posts this....

......... then speaks perfect English all of a sudden and lives in Scotland? Come on.
do you live with the guy, maybe he took lessons and moved..christ thats still no proof, and kyara how abt that PM u apparently have?

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Bambino D'oro said:
is it the same Ip and u didnt give any proof on it being located in scotland
It's easy dear, you have the IP, you check it using an IP locator and it tells you where it's coming from. Not exactly rocket science ;)

Bambino D'oro

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kyara said:
It's easy dear, you have the IP, you check it using an IP locator and it tells you where it's coming from. Not exactly rocket science ;)
well tehres not only 1 person living in scotland is there?
It's plain and simple. you said you have a pm were Tsar confeses to this all. A pm that you won't publish as it simply doesn't exist.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
mtfco said:
damn this whole thing is getting really stupid... it's an internet forum for heaven's sake
Drama AGAIN ???

No need to look into the issue, fact is this place is run by a powertripping arrogant touchy administration. Without common people this place is nothing. Food for thought.

-----

OK, I've just read the closed thread. Drama indeed. Let them powertrip. I've learned to choose my battles. This one isn't worth my time + energy.

Bye all.

PS: For the sake of the future of this place I suggest some mods/admins check + adjust their attitude.

Last edited:

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Bambino D'oro said:
do you live with the guy, maybe he took lessons and moved..christ thats still no proof, and kyara how abt that PM u apparently have?
Yeah, you're probably right. I mean, haven't we all learned perfect English in 2 weeks?

Bambino D'oro

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
scharatz said:
Yeah, you're probably right. I mean, haven't we all learned perfect English in 2 weeks?
theres a difference between learning how to write english and speaking it

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
fact is this place is run by a powertripping arrogant touchy administration.
I can't say I'm not disappointed that you of all people would think that.

Bambino D'oro

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
scharatz said:
maybe she thinks it cause its true

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bambino D'oro said:
well tehres not only 1 person living in scotland is there?
It's plain and simple. you said you have a pm were Tsar confeses to this all. A pm that you won't publish as it simply doesn't exist.
Waw, what a teacher that would make such a difference, from this:
Marcel said:
why he ban? :mad:
he help me on messages when Marcel new

Marcel only new to here but Marcel see one thing to be clear. if he say you modes are cheats, then why you try prove he rong by ban he for saying it.
it makes you look like you are cheat and make him look like he right, it crazy :conf:

Marcel no like you ban, Marcel say adios now :cry:
To this:
Marcel said:
.............. No need for the introduction........ you know who I am.

Quite a mess out there ain't it? Flattering really. But I agree this is totally wrong, and the only one who can put a stop to it for good is yours truely. So lets do each other a favour, you lift the ban, and i'll call off the hounds, deal?

After all, you know that was never a banning offence, even if I did rattle the cage a bit.

*forza kaka*

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cafu kaka sheva pirlo
Kyara said:
Once again, I didn't ban him for not agreeing with me. I banned him because of the disrespectful language he used with me.
So then what did i do wrong.I know what i did the first time but the second is a mystery i was disagreeing with what u said, went to bed then the next morning i was banned, y was that?

Last edited:

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*forza kaka* said:
So then what did i do wrong@I know what i did the first time but the second is a mystery i was disagreeing with what u, went to bed then the next morning i was banned, y was that?
I thought we already discussed that once man. Check your PM inbox again, it must be there.

Bambino D'oro

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
So you were bribing him all along!!!!!!!!!!!!(marcel)

Milanista10

FORZA MILAN, IL MILAN OLE
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi
holy shit you people...This a site for only the best Milan supporters, but you all turn it into an argument about what someone said about another person. This IS the internet and when someone says something bad about someone else they desrve to get banned.I really dont see the confusion. He said something offensive, more than once...so he deservedly should be banned. :rolleyes:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
scharatz said:
Mods have become very cliquish, I objected to the recent promotions for that reason, I knew what would happen, 'them' ganging up against the outspoken opinionated posters. It's sad. I'm not into arguing anymore, won't let you have the satisfaction of finally finding a reason to ban me. I'm leaving of my own accord.

Bambino D'oro

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i got to go study for a mid term but look at the poll now 9-9 and we still have cuore to vote for us.. oh well, ciao
passion dont leave, ur teh only fan that sees both the good and bad of milan, without u and Tsar this forum is horrible

A truely sad day: the forum has lost 2 legends and counting. When will you mods realize you won't have anyone to throw your power onto if you continue like this.

Last edited:

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
11 : 8 With votes

the right thing always Win :star: :star:

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
Mods have become very cliquish, I objected to the recent promotions for that reason, I knew what would happen, 'them' ganging up against the outspoken opinionated posters. It's sad. I'm not into arguing anymore, won't let you have the satisfaction of finally finding a reason to ban me. I'm leaving of my own accord.
Without getting into too many details, I don't agree with some decisions either. What should I say then, I'm the Admin and they didn't listen to me? Life goes on, I won't let it bother me. And I don't think you should either.

And just so you know, I wouldn't ever think of banning you. I always thought you were one of the best members this forum has ever had and am very sorry you don't post as much as you used to. As I had already told you on one occasion, I will be very sorry to see you leave, but that is your decision.

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why is everyone making such a big deal out of an obviously well deserved permanent ban?

Mods, you have my full support.

Last edited:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
milanist said:
Why is everyone making such a big deal out of an obviously well deserved permanent ban?

Mods, you have my full support.
You're such a ass-kisser....

I went over to read the thread + the alleged unforgivable insults towards Kyara + almost didn't find them... None of them warrant a ban. Kyara was clearly looking for a reason to kick Tsar's butt out for good + when you're soooo desperate in your silly-ass vendetta any reason will do. Kyara is vindictive, she can't leave sth in the past but carries an ever-present grudge should you have dared to 'offend' her. It's mods who make their own rules + abuse their power who need to go.

To the revolutionaries here who don't want to deal with powertrips + double standards any longer: It's pretty easy to start a new forum. A place where freedom of speech + equality are valued. Self-regulating + governing ;) www.forumer.com -- just an idea. I'm busy with school until end-February, so don't count on me to get sth new started, but if you guys come up w/ sth. ...I'll be happy to join :D

grande_sheva7

Nesta's calm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo, Fanta Sheva, Pippo mio, Pirletto, Pato, Sandro Nesta, Willy Wonka
i to would like to change my vote...i voted yes BEFORE reading the posts in this thread...ive changed my mind and i DONT think Lol tsar should be banned

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
You're such a ass-kisser....
An ass-kisser? Why? For supporting mods' decision? What are you then? Lo Tsar's ass-kisser?

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Say what you want, but you know what they say about three strikes and you're out. Tsar was given chance after chance, and yet continued to play the whiny attention-seeker and refused to change his ways. Yesterday in the "Viewpoint" forum, he finally wrote his epitaph because he insisted on picking yet another fight and this time delved into personal territory. I'm not shedding any tears over his departure because he received his fair share of warnings and chose to ignore them.

I'll leave it at that because pretty much everything else about him has probably already been said in a span of 8 pages.

cuore

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Capitano
BMWTaylor said:
Say what you want, but you know what they say about three strikes and you're out. Tsar was given chance after chance, and yet continued to play the whiny attention-seeker and refused to change his ways. Yesterday in the "Viewpoint" forum, he finally wrote his epitaph because he insisted on picking yet another fight and this time delved into personal territory. I'm not shedding any tears over his departure because he received his fair share of warnings and chose to ignore them.

I'll leave it at that because pretty much everything else about him has probably already been said in a span of 8 pages.

Fuck...shut up. It's bad enough that you lock any new thread that comes up and is slightly off topic. Now your criticising a member who has about 100x more importance here than you do, even with your moderator job. I neevr had a problem with you but it's too much now. I hate how everyone on here always has to agree with one another or they're out. It's pure bullshit. If someone gives me a 10 page analysis of why Maldini should be off the team, I'll still tell him to shove a dick up his ass. Thats how things are. If someone disagrees with someone else, why shouldn't they be allowed to ridicule the other person. It may be immature, but at least it's not Nazism.

I know my argument might not sound very impressive, but this is an internet forum, not a fucking concentration camp. Freedom of speech and freedom of ridicule. I can take it, why can't you?

And please, Ban me. I can't take being around this place anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule