Group F: ARGENTINA, BOSNIA-HERZEGOVINA, IRAN, NIGERIA

Which 2 teams will advance out of Group F?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
Main thing for Bosnia now is to get through the rest of the match without injuries and destroy Nigeria and Iran.

And Messi has been very meh. He has only came into the game as Bosnia have dropped off the pace.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Simple fact is, Argentina have the better squad and are able to make impact subs. Bosnia just don't have that or else they could have got a result.

We know. We all heard Mark Lawrenson say that.

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Higuaín so Pippoesque working their offside trap

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I think if Hiquain improved his positioning, he would be almost the complete CF. He's reminds me more of Vieri - someone who is a bit more powerful.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOAL BOSNIA!

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Did he? I only heard them talk about Begovic saying that last year.

He did. They were talking abt the same fixture, played as a friendly, where Bosnia matched them (Arg) until they took advantage of their big squad.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
the late comeback

starts now!

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
Medunjanin improved a lot

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He did. They were talking abt the same fixture, played as a friendly, where Bosnia matched them (Arg) until they took advantage of their big squad.

No, they were talking about how Begovic said that. :fp::lol: This was in the first half, mate.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think if Hiquain improved his positioning, he would be almost the complete CF. He's reminds me more of Vieri - someone who is a bit more powerful.

his positioning is great

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
his positioning is great

I think it's probably a weaker aspect to his game. Watching him earlier on this season, I don't think he was around the 6 yard box enough. He had great finishes around the 18 yard box mind you.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
No, they were talking about how Begovic said that. :fp::lol: This was in the first half, mate.

Point being: You copied their commentary verbatim. Plus, I heard it in the 2nd half... 20 or so mins ago.

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Point being: You copied their commentary verbatim.

No, no, no. The point is that I never copied. I stated that it has actually happened as Begovic suggested it did in an earlier fixture. The commentators haven't remarked about it since the first half. Therefore, I'm saying something that they haven't technically picked up on - they're stating that it's more of a case of Argentina improving, rather than Bosnia getting worse.

:thumbsup::fp:

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
Both teams are gassed, it's open house right now

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
what a boring match. Bosnia look like whole bunch of random guys play together

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Begovic suggested it did in an earlier fixture. The commentators haven't remarked about it since the first half.

ML mustve retold the tail then. N it was in the 2nd half, like I say, 20 or so mins ago.

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Only watched as there was a chance of Bosnia coming back into it. Shame but a draw was probably the best they deserved.

ML mustve retold the tail then. N it was in the 2nd half, like I say, 20 or so mins ago.

I must've been afk at that point. I only heard it in the first half.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Lol Argentinian players coming up to kiss Messi one by one. Such a don.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
BqNWKUWCMAAGo48.jpg

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Argentina was actually all about messi tonight. Di maria showed up too at times

Dark Knight

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Baggio Nesta Pirlo Figo Platin Mardona Pippo Kaka Baresi Socrtes Roben Canna Gigi Zico MvB9
I think messi's best days might be behind him, although even at this level he is still one of the best in the world.

If they play like this against someone like germany then i think the result might be the same as last time around

Rotti

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Don't think Argentina has what it takes to go all the way, midfield is somewhat weak. No real playmaker.Also Sabella seems to be a real idiot. At least the backline could've been stronger, but for some unexplainable reason he left out players as Fazio and Gonzalo.....Also Romero in goalinstead of Caballero is :fp:

The 2nd half of the game was great! :D

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
"Watching him play, I thought God exists because it’s simply embarrassing how good he is" Gigi Buffon

Lol. He didnt say that did he? Arse! Not that Pirlo isnt great but you dont say things like that... Pirlo is the manifestation of God. Again, arse.

Dark Knight

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Baggio Nesta Pirlo Figo Platin Mardona Pippo Kaka Baresi Socrtes Roben Canna Gigi Zico MvB9
"Watching him play, I thought God exists because it’s simply embarrassing how good he is" Gigi Buffon

Lol. He didnt say that did he? Arse! Not that Pirlo isnt great but you dont say things like that... Pirlo is the manifestation of God. Again, arse.

He did say that. I am pretty sure he doesnt use this as a proof of God's existence.. juts his way of expressing how good Pirlo is

USC

god of thunder
Reaction score
Really surprised at how little Kun did tonight, but with that midfield and defense, it's not surprising. It's like Galliani built the Argentina side.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
really surprised at how little kun did tonight, but with that midfield and defense, it's not surprising. It's like galliani built the argentina side.

lol! Lol!

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Really surprised at how little Kun did tonight, but with that midfield and defense, it's not surprising. It's like Galliani built the Argentina side.

Haha nice one

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Lol my god yes.

Last edited:

MIRZA

Silver Town Boys
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Salihovic, Pirlo, Bonera, Grlic, Kaladze and Sheva
If our defender, Bicakcic, didn't stoped Besic (nr7), instead of Messi, Argentina wouldn't scored 2nd goal.
Litle Besic (nr7) played great.

Hopefully we will be able to defeat Iran and Nigeria....

Schedule