AC Milan - FC Internazionale | 22/04/2024 | 20:45 CET | Serie A Week 33

Bunnee

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I just can’t believe Pioli allowed Inter getting 2nd star before us. Zero effort

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
How many other club in Serie A are on a 0/6 run against Inter?

Holy fuck thats embarrasing. Its not like they are some world beaters also. A competent, well run team that doesnt just fall apart should at leastu squeeze out a draw here and there...

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
How many other club in Serie A are on a 0/6 run against Inter?

Holy fuck thats embarrasing. It’s not like they are some world beaters also. A competent, well run team that doesnt just fall apart should at leastu squeeze out a draw here and there...
Meanwhile Pioli meeting management
IMG_1256.gif

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
bunch of losers in here

machoman-macho.gif

inter gonna get dumpstered by yunus rw
You were saying? :proud:

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
It wasn't so bad. Was pathetic, but it wasn't so bad.

Does anyone here, really was expecting us to win?? I think not.

Internazionale is in that moment when anything goes right, but soon they will go broke.

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Savićevićic, Baresi, Rikjaard, Pippo, Desailly
Honestly, in the heat of the moment I have to say I appreciated the passion and fight that Adli, Theo and Cala showed.

Sure it didn't help us win but fuck it we were chasing the game, have been chasing Inter most of the season, and staring humiliation down the barrel... I'd rather have gone down elbows swinging, with a fire inside me!!!

There's a big difference if we're up a s their hot heads cost us. I'll not berate anyone that at least shows some fucking heart in the heat of battle.

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Honestly, in the heat of the moment I have to say I appreciated the passion and fight that Adli, Theo and Cala showed.

Sure it didn't help us win but fuck it we were chasing the game, have been chasing Inter most of the season, and staring humiliation down the barrel... I'd rather have gone down elbows swinging, with a fire inside me!!!

There's a big difference if we're up a s their hot heads cost us. I'll not berate anyone that at least shows some fucking heart in the heat of battle.
My man nailed it. For a match like this one, as long as you show some sort of passion you will get a pass.

But what to do if you do-not want to show any kind of passion? Mirror Leao's behaviour. Very professional and inspiring.

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Savićevićic, Baresi, Rikjaard, Pippo, Desailly
My man nailed it. For a match like this one, as long as you show some sort of passion you will get a pass.

But what to do if you do-not want to show any kind of passion? Mirror Leao's behaviour. Very professional and inspiring.
You're damned if you do and damned if you don't...

I'd always rather go down swinging I guess.

Schedule