Alessio Romagnoli Thread

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Serie C level of defending on the first bologna goal.. the guy didnt even dribble and he got past him to take that shot

Amazing worldclasss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it's not like the guy went past him. cutting to the side is quite easy move and there was plenty of free space. nothing much he could have done except maybe foul.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
it's not like the guy went past him. cutting to the side is quite easy move and there was plenty of free space. nothing much he could have done except maybe foul.

Koulibaly would have eaten that japanese guy

Its repetitive mistakes like that. Not the first time

Last edited:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Im focusing on romagnoli being shit lol

He is better than skriniar though. Thats enough for me for now

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Koulibaly would have eaten that japanese guy

Its repetitive mistakes like that. Not the first time

piatek scored similar goal against Koulibaly. cutting sideways is super easy move and even guys without proper skill and pace can pull it off. that's why there are always at least two players defending against attackers when they are doing that. here roma had no help from others.

he does make mistakes. juve one being the obvious one. but here, he isn't at fault more than the others.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
:cry::cry::cry:

My favourite player, our wonderful captain, is injured, looks like a calf muscle strain, and he will miss probably our last three matches, which take place over the next 11 days!

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I hope he's ok

the effect kjaer has had on him is immense btw, looks like a different player when he doesn't have to lead the line.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I hope he's ok

the effect kjaer has had on him is immense btw, looks like a different player when he doesn't have to lead the line.

The adverse affect of this is that when he made mistakes recently they are very noticeable because of how solid they are both together otherwise. Before he'd make a mistake and we'd shrug it off since you have Musa/Duarte or whoever beside him.

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Allenamento_1.jpg

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
First game of the season and immediately dropped into starting a derby.
Good game...needs to evolve to excellent games.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Best sliding tackler in the world. Unfortunately, he needs to improve several other aspects of his defending.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Good to have you back!

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
First game of the year with no pre-season. I give him a pass because I know he can do much better plus as great as Kjaer was on crunch times also Kjaer was exposed a handful of times. I don't expect Alesio to be a fast player but i want him to have quick reaction as he did before Covid (97% of the time.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
I did not expect him to beat Lukaku easily in duels, actually he did well in aerial game but couldn't do more in ground.

That moment when he ran very slow against Lukaku was a bit dissapointing though.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Get back to full fitness quick please.

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
Romagnoli is a great defender when he has cover in the form of a DM, as when he is 1v1 he struggles. But that is true of most defenders and is a classic flaw of Italian defenders. Ultimately, that is what Roma is... a classical Italian style defender which is a rare thing in modern football.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Sell to Juve. Unite him with bonucci. Watch the football gag reel every week.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Ah of course here are the "sell" posts already. Sure he could've done better on the first goal but Tata also hugely to blame. Shame he can't use his head though, should've banged in the last minute header.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Why is he getting caught out by strikers twice his age and 200 pounds heavier than him. What an odd ball.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
He's gonna let every big forward fuck him bloody this season? I hope he picks up form and timing.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
He's one kjaer injury/sickness/drop in form away from getting completely exposed.

Should count himself lucky he's still the captain with at least 7 players who are more captaincy material than him in the starting line up

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Why is he getting caught out by strikers twice his age and 200 pounds heavier than him. What an odd ball.

to be fair, dzeko is a beast physically and technically and mentally.

he is hard to handle for any defender except maybe upamecano or koulibaly who straight can out muscle him

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
to be fair, dzeko is a beast physically and technically and mentally.

he is hard to handle for any defender except maybe upamecano or koulibaly who straight can out muscle him

No m8 that ain't it.

This is Dzeko not Lewandowski. I've seen games where even Zapata has outmuscled him and kept him quiet.

Underneath it all he's a good player who is 34 years old enjoying a league that isn't physically demanding. If aletta was worth his hype he wouldn't get bent over so easily.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli > any german defender

Take ur shenanigans somewhere else

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Krunic fucking an invisible snowman ^^

Schedule