All About Music

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Reaction score
I'm a music lover and I don't have a favorite group or genre. My playlist can include African folk songs, Polish rap, Miley Cyrus, Ramstein and Vivaldi. I don't understand how it can be that I like so many different compositions, but that's the reality. I try not to show anyone my musical tastes, especially its dark sides. So when I'm asked to turn on songs on my phone at parties, I say that my battery is running low, or that I have nothing, or that I've deleted everything. I come up with excuses so that only people don't look at me like I'm crazy.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
I'm a music lover and I don't have a favorite group or genre.
I don't understand how it can be that I like so many different compositions, but that's the reality.
think its most normal thing - we just live in world with stupid questions - what is favorite music/genre/band??
can only say, older i became i prefer more and more music without words (or at least words i dont understand)

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
I'm a music lover and I don't have a favorite group or genre. My playlist can include African folk songs, Polish rap, Miley Cyrus, Ramstein and Vivaldi. I don't understand how it can be that I like so many different compositions, but that's the reality. I try not to show anyone my musical tastes, especially its dark sides. So when I'm asked to turn on songs on my phone at parties, I say that my battery is running low, or that I have nothing, or that I've deleted everything. I come up with excuses so that only people don't look at me like I'm crazy.
do you like Nihilist Spasm Band?

Reaction score

Everyone else: I listen to this to relax.
Me: I listen as I work to create a sense of doom as a reminder of what will happen if I fail my report.

Last edited:

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Thuhang!!

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
This is really good and I'm an Led Zeppelin fanboy.

Did you know my bae Lady Gaga also loves some Led Zeppelin covers?

That was a nice surprise, I never really paid attention to Lady Gaga's vocals but she has a nice tone.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
For some odd reason this version of levee destroys it for me in the best of ways

also… most ridiculous Kashmir take I’ve ever heard

the most in the pocket drummer not named bonham or Purdie is probably the secret on those tracks

the depth of that kick drum… my god

Schedule