All About Music

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Rich Spirit from the new Kung-Fu Kenny album on repeat right now 🔥
Great song, probably my fav. Kendrick so far but gotta give it time

Still digesting it so I know this might still change… but think Count Me Out is my favourite track on it so far ♥️

First time listening to We Cry Together was something too

Last edited:

ACMilanello

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Great song, probably my fav. Kendrick so far but gotta give it time

Still digesting it so I know this might still change… but think Count Me Out is my favourite track on it so far ♥️

First time listening to We Cry Together was something too
Yeah Kendrick albums are always special experiences different from a lot of other artists, especially in hip-hop. It's almost like a theater performance with a story being told with a start, middle, end, and often it gets better with every listen. I've gone back and forth between what track I listen to the most because it's just so much to digest, Count Me Out is up there for me as well right now. We Cry Together was an uncomfortable experience, but kind of in a good way. This album clearly isn't an album where there's going to be 5 chart tracks coming out of it, but like with every Kendrick album I think it's going to be more and more appreciated with every listen as time goes by, I certainly am.

Last edited:

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão

Man his Amsterdam concert was crazy

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
After realising Dave is really best of his generation and should be up there with Kendrick, push and jcole got into ghetts album as well. Pretty nice.

Screenshot_20220627-191335_Chrome.jpg

This sent me spiralling through all of Dave discography. Previously voted "were all alone in this together" aoty and Heart attack a soty. But hadnt gone through all side projects and early-early stuff.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Im fucking feasting this summer

first kenny now joey drops sequel to 1999!!!!! letsgetit :star:

this is sooooo good

album of the year contender in my eyes for sure joey doesnt disappoint when it comes to albums/mixtapes everrrrr

Schedule