BEST IDEA: Solari to Milan, Serginho to PSG

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
S.Rossi, Baresi, Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaká, Gattuso, Dinho, T.Silva, Boateng, El Shaarawy
I read it in some news papers... He is the only player of real madrid that I like before morientes... I think he is that player than milan need to be so stronge... and he scores so will be amazing to have him... serginho, is in my hearth as a rossonero... but his time in milan is getting down... so why no give him more chances in another club and bring this young talent to milan... he will suit amazing the future we are making already with kaka, champions weah, matri, dalla bona, piccolo, pozzi, etc... :devil2: What I like the most of him is his kind of be... he is a rossonero inside I KNOW IT... he and morientes are the only players of real madrid in years I would love to see in rossonero... :rolleyes:

Albion

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
warmth said:
I... so why no give him more chances in another club and bring this young talent to milan... :

He's born in 1976, which doesnt make him SO young. You can call young talent: Kaka, Rooney, Gilardin .... etc, Solari cant be young talent :head:

But I agree with your idea bringin him in San Siro, BUT only for a backup player... enterin in second half to refresh the miedfield.

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
S.Rossi, Baresi, Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaká, Gattuso, Dinho, T.Silva, Boateng, El Shaarawy
yeah he is not young in age... but he is young in physic state... if you have watched him playing you can see he is very talented player... actually he is Redondo's cousin so have his blod... Principe blod... :devil2:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Solari is..... fuck I say it bluntly no matter how much flak I'll get again... he is CRAP :tongue:

I'm tired of having other teams dump their redundant mediocre players on us. He can't make it at Real ? Sorry, then dude is not Milan material either... It's never wrong to have high standards :D

Albion

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
Solari is..... fuck I say it bluntly no matter how much flak I'll get again... he is CRAP :tongue:

I'm tired of having other teams dump their redundant mediocre players on us. He can't make it at Real ? Sorry, then dude is not Milan material either... It's never wrong to have high standards :D

Its not matter of buyin all the STARS of the world, and bringin them all to Milan.
You wanna be next Real M or next Chelsea ?

Important is to bring players that can contribute to the team, that can suit good among the others.

Im not willin to change yuor thought for Solari, but he is a good offensive midfielder...can cross very good and Milan strikers would benefit from him.

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rossonero_AC said:
Passion for *9* said:

Its not matter of buyin all the STARS of the world, and bringin them all to Milan.

Important is to bring players that can contribute to the team, that can suit good among the others.

Im not willin to change yuor thought for Solari, but he is a good offensive midfielder...can cross very good and Milan strikers would benefit from him.

Thanks mate!!! The best answer... :devil2:

sboudefar

Primavera
Reaction score
i prefer serginho!
serginho is a very profilic player!i hope to see him remain with Milan!
solari is not a real talent!
forza serginho

sid

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
A.Nesta
We should give serginho chance to play more..
He did not have enough time to show his talent..
So lets keep serginho for a while.. :cool:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
warmth said:
Rossonero_AC said:
Passion for *9* said:

Thanks mate!!! The best answer... :devil2:

You're free to have your opinion + I'm free to have mine + I think he is nothing special. Milan need a couple of class players too, class doesn't necessarily rule out ability to use this class for the benefit of the team. Would you be content with a team full of Brocchis ?

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
No way... I am with u in that opinion... but I don't wanna see either a team full of beckhams, rauls, neither ronaldos... :tongue:

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
I don't know ... I haven't seen Serginho play much this year. Maybe that has to do with the way he trains. I really don't know why Ancelotti didn't let him play more often. Maybe a switch with Solari will be good for both Milan and Serginho.

Rivaldo-11

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivaldo, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta
If we were to swap Solari for Serginho.....i would take it, but i dont feel a need for him to be here at Milan with Serginho here

acmilan1988

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Not the best idea I think.

No Solari. He is not good enough in Real why in Milan. He is already 28 and that's a no-no.

I would rather choose Rothen or C.Ronaldo for Serginho's replacement.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Lets have a little respect about Sergino .. when all the others wasnt here .. only he Maldini & sheva was in Milan ..

I will never change him with Solari .. or something like that .. Sergino is staying with us and finishing the carrier with us.

zantetsuken

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko--Maldini
No Solari for Milann cuz he makes crap.
And no Serghino for Psg.Paris needs new defencer after sell Heinze and Sorin.

pixiraver

Acmilan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, okocha, shevchenko, inzaghi, maradona, romario
what did u guys just say,solari in milan that is is d biggest joke of d year that guy is shit ,he will never survive in serie a ,not with his style of play :D

MookyRookie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Solari is not bad but had problems finding him in the starting 11, cos on his left side theres Roberto Carlos... he would be solid replacement for Serginho, can do all the things that Sergio does, fast, good technique, crosses...

If Serginho wants to leave, why not bring Solari IN...

Unfortuntately one of the best young wingers on the left side, ARJEN ROBBEN, already is gone to Chelsea for 11 million pounds.

at least he can play football, maybe need time to adapt to the Serie A, he never made it into Reals starting 11 consistently... but he can score and make trouble for the opponent on the left side.

If he comes is "ok", if not it doesnt hurt...
:devil2:

milanez

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Totti, Sheva, Serginho
acmilan1988 said:

No Solari. He is not good enough in Real why in Milan. He is already 28 and that's a no-no.

me too,but serginho is, i think the same ages as solari
C.Ronaldo is untouchable for us...
but Rothen,he is man that we need

zantetsuken

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko--Maldini
milanez said:
acmilan1988 said:

Yeah Rothen is very good but he is truly going to Paris for 8M€.

milan_fan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka, pirlo, gilardino, pippo, dida, sheva
i think solari had an ok-to-good season (just the fact that they possess some world class pay-takers made him a bencher). Imo he is a little offensive, looses his marking, can keep the ball for years with himself... all adds up to a good midfielder, but not quite italian league type. :cool:

PS:... i think he did better than other real players this year... :rolleyes:

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
Solari is quite under-rated..

he has good technical abilities and is a hard worker..

the negative of that is.. he puts in more work because, unlike his team-mates, he cannot rely only on his technical ability :)

he would be useful.. but only as a Squad player..

redondo

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona, Rivera, Redondo, Baresi, Riquelme, Aimar, Lucho, Mascherano, Tevez, Maxi, Pupi, Rosales
santiago is best idea.warmth i m with u on this one.
he is great player and milan need him with future.sergio is ended.

Reaction score
Hello, I'm Marsiglia fan, in many french newspapers we can see Serginho at Marsiglia ...
You have news ?
Our manager (Pape Diouf) confirmed this news ...

Sorry, my english is rotten, i hope that you will understand me ..

Bye

milanez

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Totti, Sheva, Serginho
_422140_milan150.gif

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
(teams); Milan, Barca, Man Utd, South Melbourne
zantetsuken said:
milanez said:
acmilan1988 said:

Yeah Rothen is very good but he is truly going to Paris for 8M€.

Ya Monaco is been 'raped'. Rothen to PSG, Guily to Barca. Its always sad when Parma situations happens.

milan_fan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka, pirlo, gilardino, pippo, dida, sheva
Melbourne said:
Ya Monaco is been 'raped'. Rothen to PSG, Guily to Barca. Its always sad when Parma situations happens.

Yeah, but then this is bound to happen when an "unheard of" team makes it that far, the players are in the limelite automatically. :rolleyes:

Schedule