calciopoli's DISHEARTED Milan players...

jasiom

AC Milan Capitan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini (always), Ambrosini, Pato, Huntelaar.
what are the views on the subject of the scandal by AC MILAN players...
they all must feel very dishearted by the whole issiue... and no wonder they feel italian football is rotten,

the tabloids.. the Media and Greedy Calderon and Abramovich feed the calciopoli issiue, and seem feed the idea that all players of the 4 clubs are for sale... what must the players feel.... so far we know...

shevchenko run away for the cash already... (for different reasons, I know)

Kaka' , Pirlo , Nesta and Dida already made it clear that they are not interested in serie B.
and did not categorcally deny links to real M,real M, chelsea, Man utd. respectively, some even seem to feed the rumours... like nesta talking of the intersert of foreign leagues bofore the end of his career, and Kaka' and Pirlo Prasing spanish league and the things that are happening at Real M.
Not good at all...

Gattuso wasnt sure at the begining but made it clear now that he is a Rossonero Faithfull , Like Gilardino... both signed contracts and said they are with Milan even i serie B. to join the real milanisti like Maldini, Costacurta, Inzaghi, Seedorf nr.10 whom all will definatly stay whatever happens.

(if serie B)
1.DIDA (possibly Man Utd)
2.CAFU (?didn't he mention that he wants to go bacj to bra?)
3.MALDINI (Milan forever)
4.KALADZE ????
5.COSTACURTA (Milan Forever)
8.GATTUSO (Milan Faithful)
9.INZAGHI (Milan Faithful)
10.SEEDORF (staying)
11.GILARDINO (staying)
13.NESTA (Chelsea??)
14.VOGEL (Monaco?)
17.SIMIC ?????
21.PIRLO (Real M.?)
22.KAKA' (Real M.?)
23.AMBROSINI ?????????
27.SERGINHO ???? he is old.

what do the other Milan players say about the scandal and their futures?
post here...

kataknakal

creep n weirdo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini & Co.
for some reason i dont care if Milan player choose to play for another club if Milan been relegated. the only person i dont wanna see him wearing another shirt except Milan jersey is Maldini. i luv him more than sheva, kaka or other. he's truly symbol of Milan. The legend of Italia. like Cannavaro, Maldini dont need a WC to make him a legend. And most of all, he's forever young... FORZA MALDINI

Rosanna03

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, Pirlo
kataknakal said:
for some reason i dont care if Milan player choose to play for another club if Milan been relegated. the only person i dont wanna see him wearing another shirt except Milan jersey is Maldini. i luv him more than sheva, kaka or other. he's truly symbol of Milan. The legend of Italia. like Cannavaro, Maldini dont need a WC to make him a legend. And most of all, he's forever young... FORZA MALDINI

Wonderful statement. :proud: :proud: :proud:

FORZA MALDINI

I LOVE YOU

You are our true legend and hero.

kataknakal

creep n weirdo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini & Co.
forgot to mention that i not a gay. but i luv Maldini... :D :D :D . i'm pretty sure that lot of us (even a male) luv him coz he's priceless..

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
jasiom said:
Kaka' , Pirlo , Nesta and Dida already made it clear that they are not interested in serie B.
and did not categorcally deny links to real M,real M, chelsea, Man utd.
Do you know that as fact?

Arie_14

The Athlete
Reaction score
kataknakal said:

;) Me too ;)
I luv Paolo Maldini

Redsun

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Gullit, Savicevic, Nesta, Hateley, Simone, Virdis, Baresi, Eranio
gattuso said it clearly before.i don't think he will be a second sheva.
it's sad that sheva's left removed some stones in the club. media and clubs like real,chelsea,etc... can easily attack us now.i really miss our "buying club" days. :rolleyes:

Dora

Freedom Spirit
Reaction score
damn it, i really hope everything will turn out to be ok
i don't want Pirlo, Nesta or any other to go away :head: :(

ilgenio@serbia

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Savicevic, Inzaghi, Weah, Nesta, Henry
Redsun said:
gattuso said it clearly before.i don't think he will be a second sheva.
it's sad that sheva's left removed some stones in the club. media and clubs like real,chelsea,etc... can easily attack us now.i really miss our "buying club" days. :rolleyes:

O yeah those were the days...but also if juve goes down the we could do some "dirty" business and become a buying club... :cool:

Milanista4_Life

December Here We Go!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tevez ,Sheva, Kaka, Owen, Beckham, Dida, Crespo, Mardona, Inzaghi, Riquelme, Messi, Zizou
jasiom said:

and if we are kept in serie a with deducted points and no CL?
because i think thats what they will give us dedeucted points and no CL...but Milan is great will win SCUDETTO and next year defend it and will win CL too...WE WILL REIGN IN EUROPE....FORGETCHELSEA,MANCHESTER U,INTER ,LIVERPOOL,BARCA,etc..

Last edited:

jasiom

AC Milan Capitan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini (always), Ambrosini, Pato, Huntelaar.
BMWTaylor said:
Do you know that as fact?

I know it from varous articles , and from the acutual quotes of the players... how crebible they are I am to sure... but I think Kaka statement that he doesn't want serie B was official...

on the other hand... this new and final for all we know verdict puts new light on the subject... what do the players think now....?!

Ollyn88

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
"LOYAL" milan players
jasiom said:
on the other hand... this new and final for all we know verdict puts new light on the subject... what do the players think now....?!
it's a real shame if the players leaves milan just bcoz they can't play CL in a season!!! it's just excuses, their main reason is MONEY!

i never thought that i'll hv to lose all of my top 3 fave players in one season. but life must go on, from now on i will support only "LOYAL" milan players!

Schedule