*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo, R9, Zizou, Nistelrooy, Etoo
I also liked Rebic.
I saw some takes here that they did not like Rebic performance yesterday.
I, on the contrary, liked his performance. He was a threat going forward and Salzburg got stretched having to defend against Theo, Leao and Rebic running at them. He did make some silly passes but the presence of a super fast, goal scoring threat at RW gave our attack a new dimension.
Messias/Saele lacks the confidence of Rebic to be a constant goal threat.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
I saw some takes here that they did not like Rebic performance yesterday.
I, on the contrary, liked his performance. He was a threat going forward and Salzburg got stretched having to defend against Theo, Leao and Rebic running at them. He did make some silly passes but the presence of a super fast, goal scoring threat at RW gave our attack a new dimension.
Messias/Saele lacks the confidence of Rebic to be a constant goal threat.
Rebic will always make silly passes.
He rarely have those perfect games.
But yesterday he was behind some half a dozen chances & thats a huge leap from what we get from Sale or Messias.
Its no coincidence that Theo & Leao had acre of spaces during the last two games.
Teams arent able to focus on our left anymore.
But short sighted people will only look at those moments where Rebic acted like a Rebic.

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo, R9, Zizou, Nistelrooy, Etoo
Ref was perfect this game.
I loved it when he played an advantage when we had a very good counter going.. the whistle happy Serie A refs would have just blown the whistle and killed that move

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
One of those games that helps push the team to a new level physically and mentally.
We had to win and Salzburg definitely hasn't made it easy with a high pressing setup and playing physically.
Which makes the final 4:0 result even more impressive.
Great match by everyone. Hopefully, this gives us confidence in the playoffs to play like we know we can.

Schedule