lol! this is mad funny, Dida as striker. :lol::star::proud:

enyce

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hulk T.silva Paolo Maldini Kaká Gattuso Pato Nesta
a recent interview with everybody's favorite brazilian goalie

Dida: "I want to play two more years, then ..."

One year and five months without playing, the three-time World Champion - 1998 (third goalkeeper), 2002 (reserve) and 2006 (medium), Dida, 38, was present Thursday to challenge super Christmas with friends who saw in the field Selection of Neymar.
The former AC Milan goalkeeper said he hopes to continue playing for at least another two years.
"I'm back in Brazil and now I am living in Belo Horizonte. I'm trying to define life in football. Now is the time to 'relax'. I'm still on vacation, I'm looking at some proposals. I want to continue my career for at least another two years and close in Brazil. This is my thought "- he said.
Some clubs are interested in goalkeeper Dida but the teams do not want to reveal what it is.
"It 'better to keep the secret, anything can happen at any time. I can not wait" - he said.
Very quiet, the goalkeeper, who began his career in Victoria, although the style "cool" to be, but to take the time to celebrate at home.
"Shyness has always been something of my own, my way of being. On the field can not be shy, but I'm so out of the green rectangle. Today in Bahia again, thank God, to participate in this wonderful event, with great players of the past, for the farewell to football Paulo Isidoro. I am very happy for this moment. "
His last club was Milan, Italy, where he played for for 10 years. With the Rossoneri won two Champions League (2003 and 2007), an Italian Cup (2004), two European Super (2003 and 2007) and a World Cup (2007).

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
AC Milan News ‏ @Milanello

Dida: "It will be my first time playing beach soccer, but I found the invitation interesting."

Dida: "It will definitely be a good experience for me to play in the Club World Cup in beach soccer, so I wanted to take the opportunity."

Dida: "I thought it would be harder for me to adapt to beach soccer, but after 2-3 training sessions I got the hang of it."

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
AC Milan News ‏ @Milanello

Dida: "It will be my first time playing beach soccer, but I found the invitation interesting."

Dida: "It will definitely be a good experience for me to play in the Club World Cup in beach soccer, so I wanted to take the opportunity."

Dida: "I thought it would be harder for me to adapt to beach soccer, but after 2-3 training sessions I got the hang of it."

Sweet! I'm so watching beach soccer!!!!!!!!!!

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
i'm toally serious

images

sorry for the F word, mate

Ok :D

Dida won everything there's to win in South America before coming to Milan... Key player when Corinthians won Brazilian league (the game of the video was a derby in the playoffs) and Cruzeiro in Libertadores 97 (that defense in the final)

Gabriel didn't start a single game in a senior team so far...

Last edited:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
So Dida signed with a team? :cry:

Always loved Dida. One of the best goalkeepers I've ever seen with reflex and double saves. Absolutely incredible with them.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
He was clearly being blocked...

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:lol: WTF was Dida doing on the first goal...all over Dinho...

Only a shadow remains

lol the 2nd goal is even more hilarious. Not only does he drop the ball but after jumps on the ground and gets swung into the air since he jumps straight on his bent knee:lol:, just enough so the ball goes under him.:lol::lol:

1:45-1:47 OMG:lol:

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Signed with Grêmio today for the next season, after some good performances with Portuguesa this year.

Not sure he will be a starter though...

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Signed with Grêmio today for the next season, after some good performances with Portuguesa this year.

Not sure he will be a starter though...
Dang, does he really need the money or does he just really want to play?

Schedule