Four S&M stars make full return to training

SempreRossoNero

Viaggiatore
Reaction score
Four Serbia and Montenegro stars... I dont know what anyone else was thinking, but that was the headline on ESPNsoccernet.com :eek::D

BTW... next World Cup, they will be 2 different teams! You ex-Yugo people, how do you feel about that? Croatia, S&M, BiH, Slovenia and Macedonia... once one team will now be 6. Crazy.

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
SempreRossoNero said:
Four Serbia and Montenegro stars... I dont know what anyone else was thinking, but that was the headline on ESPNsoccernet.com :eek::D

BTW... next World Cup, they will be 2 different teams! You ex-Yugo people, how do you feel about that? Croatia, S&M, BiH, Slovenia and Macedonia... once one team will now be 6. Crazy.

Soon will 8 teams from ex-yugo..... Kosova and Montenegro are going in the same way .. :star:

Milanista10

FORZA MILAN, IL MILAN OLE
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi
DugiNesta said:
Soon will 8 teams from ex-yugo..... Kosova and Montenegro are going in the same way .. :star:

thats cool i didnt know they were separating??

gahanthegod

violator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dave Gahan, Martin L. Gore, Alan Wilder, Andy 'Fletch' Fletcher.
I know Montenegro seperated after the referendum on 22nd of May, but do not know anything certain about Kosova..

Judigator

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Sheva, Kaka.
snn said:
I know Montenegro seperated after the referendum on 22nd of May, but do not know anything certain about Kosova..

They're not yet rly separated are they? Even both countries are united in WC

ilgenio@serbia

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Savicevic, Inzaghi, Weah, Nesta, Henry
At 21-st May the elections were made in Montenegro and they decided to separate from SERBIA(thanks them on that).We'll play together at all the competitions that are going to be held this summer icluding waterpolo(european championship will be held in Belgrade in september) .after that Serbia we'll paly instead of serbia and montenegro while they we'll have to miss some of the competitions bacause they aren't members of any sporting association(LIKE Fifa,Fiba,Uleb,LEN etc.).And Kosovo is the heart of Serbia but now it is over-crowded with Albanians(Only couple of thousand serbs are there).This is a tough political subject,and i can't explain it to you.But Kosovo won't separate in next couple of years,they will get some kind of independance but it's not what albanians want.

Billy1969

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Inzaghi, Van Basten, Baresi, Boban, Savisevic, Albertini, Gattuso
When I read the title of this thread I thought it went about violent sex :D

SempreRossoNero

Viaggiatore
Reaction score
Billy1969 said:
When I read the title of this thread I thought it went about violent sex :D
That was my original point. Thought it was a funny headline!!!

Anyway Dugi... Kosovo is still a part of Serbia now. We'll see what happens! Just hope that everyone is happy at the end of '06 when they 'decide'

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Congratulations, Sempre...you suckered me in here with that title. :D

Schedule