Henry's decision

ACMCEAR

Con il diavolo insieme
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*KPB*, /THIAGO SILVA\, +PATO+, Nesta, Noce, Super Pippo, Abate, Baresi, MvB
What do you think about henry decision of stayin in arsenal probably until he retires. I would do the same, i think he made the right thing by not going to barça or real

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
of cos he made the right choice... goin' to Barca means playin' second class citizen to Ronaldinho... Messi & Eto'o... with an ego like his... doubt he can take it that way... as for Real Madrid... he will also be a second class citizen as long as Raul remains there...

Milanista10

FORZA MILAN, IL MILAN OLE
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi
i guess he made a gooc choice but i would have loved to see him come to milan :)

JUANES

BARCA HATER
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Crespo, Sheva, Gila, Kaká, Pippo, ballack, webó, tejada and myself
well i have to point something

henry's decision is based of the "love" he has for ARSENAL. The club now seems that is going to the top of europe alongside MILAN, BARCA.

on the other hand, he is smart, cause the is the star player of the arsenal, and in barca he would be overshadowed by Mr. Jar Jar Binks. Why? because barca is a Jar Jar dependent team.

So henry, good choice. But i think it would have been better to come to milan alongside sheva, kaká, gila, pippo, and possibly gigi buffon and a top class squad.

anyway...THANK YOU HENRY, FOR NOT GOING TO BARCA. THANK YOU. TOGETHER ARSENAL AND MILAN WILL DESTROY THEM NEXT SEASON.

Ollyn88

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
"LOYAL" milan players
that is a great decision made by henry!!! :devilfuc:
he proves that there's such a thing called love and loyalty in football + money isn't everything....
this make me respect him even more....
hope that sheva will inspired by him and make the same decision ;)

roy_il_diavolo

L'Avvocato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Baggio,Rivera,MvB,Totti, Nesta, Del Piero, Buffon, Kaka
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
of cos he made the right choice... goin' to Barca means playin' second class citizen to Ronaldinho... Messi & Eto'o... with an ego like his... doubt he can take it that way... as for Real Madrid... he will also be a second class citizen as long as Raul remains there...

He even mentioned after the final that he didnt get to see Ronaldinho magic as everyone had promised he would... he didnt see Eto'o destroy them.. but he praised Larrson (not sure about spelling ) for completely changing the match...

Ollyn88

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
"LOYAL" milan players
roy_il_diavolo said:
He even mentioned after the final that he didnt get to see Ronaldinho magic as everyone had promised he would... he didnt see Eto'o destroy them.. but he praised Larrson (not sure about spelling ) for completely changing the match...
LOL........ :D
but i always believe that ronaldinho is not as good as what people say..... :tongue:

roy_il_diavolo

L'Avvocato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
caroline_celico said:
LOL........ :D
but i always believe that ronaldinho is not as good as what people say..... :tongue:

Agreed 100%

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
He has just cemented his running as probably Arsenal's greatest player yet. A show-off legend with a heart.

roy_il_diavolo

L'Avvocato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I doubt he decided to stay becoz he wanted to be an Arsenal Legend... He didnt want to be second grade in Barca to Ronaldinho and Messi ... he knows the Arsenal team has potential and he can have all the limelight the potential of the team can earn ... he'll be the king there... Just like Ronaldinho gets all the credit for Barca's glories...

He does not belong to the Baresi+Maldini category... i doubt he would have stayed even if Arsenal wer mid-table and eliminated in the CL second round...forget about relegation....

Forza Baresi !! Forza Maldini !!

Last edited:

Billy1969

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Inzaghi, Van Basten, Baresi, Boban, Savisevic, Albertini, Gattuso
I think he made a great decision so I don't have to look at his stupid french grimaces in a Milan jersey.

Rex

Reaction score
roy_il_diavolo said:
I doubt he decided to stay becoz he wanted to be an Arsenal Legend... He didnt want to be second grade in Barca to Ronaldinho and Messi ... he knows the Arsenal team has potential and he can have all the limelight the potential of the team can earn ... he'll be the king there... Just like Ronaldinho gets all the credit for Barca's glories...

As my mind as well. ;)

Matmil04

* I still Believe *
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka, Nesta, Gerrard and Ronaldinho
some of you guys i dont understand you,if he would have gone to Barca you would have said he had gone to Barca for money and now, after signing for arsenal you think he just just to be leggend? for god sake be fair and think before you write ,he is already a leggend there and everyone has his desire to succeed and he has done what he thought was the wright decision .
so i think a admire what he has done and i hope he continues to give great contribution to the football.he is a great player and i think he is there with Ronaldinho to be a best player in the world

ACMCEAR

Con il diavolo insieme
Reaction score
Fav. Players
caroline_celico said:
that is a great decision made by henry!!! :devilfuc:
he proves that there's such a thing called love and loyalty in football + money isn't everything....
this make me respect him even more....
hope that sheva will inspired by him and make the same decision ;)

Agree even more than 1000%

ricky

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Gattuso, MvB, Ronaldinho, Henry, Maradona
That kinds of decisinos can make only big men and big footballers.

Hope Sheva will be one of them too.

ACMCEAR

Con il diavolo insieme
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schevchenko sould have done the same

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9
ACMCEAR said:

i guess henry is a better man than sheva,i am so disapointed :cry:

red&black_fever

Dreamer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Rui Costa, *Il Capitano*, Kaka
Torcida said:
i guess henry is a better man than sheva,i am so disapointed :cry:
Cmon dude, you cannot judge Sheva's decision. You do not no what circumstances he was in, and what ambitions he has before he retires.

ACMCEAR

Con il diavolo insieme
Reaction score
Fav. Players
red&black_fever said:
Cmon dude, you cannot judge Sheva's decision. You do not no what circumstances he was in, and what ambitions he has before he retires.
Yes dude, but....we are all so dissapointed. Its not judging, its dissapointment

jazz_iz_4eva_milanisti

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini
ACMCEAR said:
yeh i totally agree. henry was maybe the better man in this instance. he wasnt just attracted by the money. he knew how important arsenal has been to his footballing career. besides, im sure the way he felt robbed after the CL final cemented this final choice.

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
At Barca he would probably have been one of the stars, but at Arsenal he's the king. He's the only reason I sometimes watch the Premiership.

Schedule