Inter - Milan 05/02/2023 20:45 CET

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Too many CBs, too many CFa, Calabria....we've seen this before, and the results were the same. Even Cesena managed to pin us back in San Siro until Pioli made changes.

A tactical change, a more cautious approach was needed. But this was obviously not the right one. He basically killed the attack and possession game just to crowd our defensive 3rd.

We need something more similar to the usual approach. I'd take Calabria or Gabbia off instead of Kalulu. Giroud or Origi off for Rebic or Leao.

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
This!!! You should be extremely stupid to hope different conclusion. We totally deserved last years championship but for pioli I think it was pure luck. He just had 1 game plan and it worked whenever it collapsed he is like a 5 year old girl who never watched football before
Zlatan *cough

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
The question is: How did we get a scudetto with the same players? Our fall came with an unbelievable speed...
Theyre not the same players

Kjaer is finished and every other player has been injured so much that they're not the same as last year.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
1 goal down at the half.
That's an improvement at least.... :yikes:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Bets on zero changes at HT by Pioli?

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
Heads should fall. I dont give a fuck if Im overreacting.

We can lose 5-2 to sasuolo and I'll be patient. But 0 shots and 20% possetion in 45min against fucking inter. Fuck off. No excuse and someone needs to tske responsibilitt

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Even banter era we used to actually perform very well in the derbys against juve and inter. We mostly used to lose because of luck.

And here you have pioli making us their bitches while coaching a better team than the previous ones

The bald fraud needs to go.. and Now!!

RBaggio

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Where is we are 2nd guys including maldini and scaroni. Coming disaster was so obvious . Only blind eyes can’t see that

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm actually seeing more mental toughness today. We just aren't familiar with the system and man for man, this line up sees Inter better than us in LOTS of positions.

But the guys looked focussed and are trying, but their weaknesses are there for all to see.

1-0 currently feels like a deserved draw currently... Inter have huffed and puffed and had so much possession, but have looked very average and out of ideas at times in the box... They look like us when teams come back against us, lots of possession, not creating or taking chances, leaving the opposition still in the game...

A couple of clever substitutes and this game can go in our favour.

It won't excuse Pioli for long, but footballs a funny old game... Get Messias and Giroud off at half time though!!!

Saele and CDK on!!!

Then I hope for a surprising Adli substitution... If Pioli wants to surprise Merda, that'll do it haha!!!
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

When I read Adli I almost fell of my chair.

actrader10

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Well that was torture football wise. Yeah its only 1 0 but we are pathetic. Pioli has completely lost it. Why not play leao or rebic. What a disaster. Messias is awful in that position and calabria is still getting rinsed. Theo is not even trying. He wants out and gabbia gave fuck all when inter scored. No one cared, they expected it.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
hey, Qass, I’ll be in your country in May.

how about you say shit to my face

pussy

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I'm actually seeing more mental toughness today. We just aren't familiar with the system and man for man, this line up sees Inter better than us in LOTS of positions.

But the guys looked focussed and are trying, but their weaknesses are there for all to see.

1-0 currently feels like a deserved draw currently... Inter have huffed and puffed and had so much possession, but have looked very average and out of ideas at times in the box... They look like us when teams come back against us, lots of possession, not creating or taking chances, leaving the opposition still in the game...

A couple of clever substitutes and this game can go in our favour.

It won't excuse Pioli for long, but footballs a funny old game... Get Messias and Giroud off at half time though!!!

Saele and CDK on!!!

Then I hope for a surprising Adli substitution... If Pioli wants to surprise Merda, that'll do it haha!!!
Saele?

Take off Messias, one defender and one striker and bring in a midfielder, Leao and one of CDK/Diaz/Rebic to play on the right in a 4-3-3

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
What was Gabbia even doing during the corner?
He just covered an empty space and Theo was behind him.

How can bioli say that they are training on this weakness when they fail even the basics?

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
Fucking disgrace

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Savićevićic, Baresi, Rikjaard, Pippo, Desailly
Pioli's son advising Diaz ahead of him coming on it looks, the stuff of dreams at Milan...

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't think this has to be said but in modern football, you can't invite pressure consistently and expect to hold safe

I was hoping for more of a beating so there's reason to sack Pioli

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Pioli masterclass, try to outmuscle inter players with weak midget brahim

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Bets on zero changes at HT by Pioli?
blow-mind-mind-blown.gif

Schedule