MAXI LOPEZ TO MILAN???

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Joined
Jun 7, 2003
Messages
1,985
Reaction score
0
Location
Zaragoza/Saragossa, Spain
Fav. Players
S.Rossi, Baresi, Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaká, Gattuso, Dinho, T.Silva, Boateng, El Shaarawy
how about all this rumor??? do you think will be a nice sub to pippo???
they said he is coming on january and milan is searching to sign a pre-contract that link him to milan... :devil2:
 

Melbourne

Banned
Joined
Jun 9, 2003
Messages
2,401
Reaction score
0
Fav. Players
(teams); Milan, Barca, Man Utd, South Melbourne
Im not sure bout him...

Hes sposed to be good, dont know if he could adapt.
 

Congo Powers

b+g immortale
Joined
Dec 18, 2003
Messages
63,456
Reaction score
7,304
Location
caroline celico
Fav. Players
Silvio, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, Rebic, Theo, KPB, 45, Krunic
i've heard good things about him, and i'm all for young players.

what kind of a forward is he? is he like a rvn/crespo type or more of a creative player?
 

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Joined
Mar 29, 2003
Messages
11,622
Reaction score
0
Location
Sydney, Australia
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Doesnt the media understanding...we are not going to buy another striker this year we have Pozzi! ive heard good things of this kid but i dont think we will approach to sign him...maybe in the future but not at the moment
 

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Joined
Dec 14, 2003
Messages
5,974
Reaction score
0
Location
Malaysia
maxi is good....heard a lot bout him n saw him in some friendly matches.......but doubt we will sign him...
 

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Joined
Jun 7, 2003
Messages
1,985
Reaction score
0
Location
Zaragoza/Saragossa, Spain
Fav. Players
S.Rossi, Baresi, Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaká, Gattuso, Dinho, T.Silva, Boateng, El Shaarawy
sheva7 said:
Where is he playing now?

He is playing in river plate in argentina as the sub of Cavenaghi (one of the best strikers river had had in its history)... cause he is leaving to Sparta Moscu... and now the place is for maxi... he proved in some games to be a very very nice striker... and was with Mascherano both the best players of argentina in the copa america... in the preseason games in the Amsterdam cup, maxi scored one very good goal against Panathinaikos... for the vistory of his side 1-0... :rolleyes:
 

Rivaldo-11

Milan Veteran
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
1,652
Reaction score
0
Location
Western Australia
Fav. Players
Rivaldo, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta
I saw him play on tele in one of the Classico matches against Boca.......and he was the best player - or at least the most lively on the pitch. Thats the only time ive ever seen him play. He provides a pretty good and large target up front......so im not sure
 

cuore

Banned
Joined
Jun 19, 2003
Messages
2,479
Reaction score
0
Location
montréal
Fav. Players
Capitano
San Paolo said:
Doesnt the media understanding...we are not going to buy another striker this year we have Pozzi! ive heard good things of this kid but i dont think we will approach to sign him...maybe in the future but not at the moment

my thoughts exactly
 
Joined
Nov 29, 2002
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Location
Bucharest
how tall is he for a striker ?

and is he better than tevez ? and btw why didn't we approach tevez ? is he too expensive or what ?


how much would this lopez guy cost us ?
 

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Joined
Jun 7, 2003
Messages
1,985
Reaction score
0
Location
Zaragoza/Saragossa, Spain
Fav. Players
S.Rossi, Baresi, Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaká, Gattuso, Dinho, T.Silva, Boateng, El Shaarawy
lopez.jpg


Full Name: Maximiliano Gastón López
Nickname: Maxi
Birthday: 03/04/1984
Birth place: Capital Federal, Argentina
Weight: 76 Kg.
Height: 1,88 m.
Position: Forward
Path: River Plate - 2001
Price: 12 millions $

Soccerage.com said:
year/Team/goals scored
Leagues Curriculum
Clausura 2004/River Plate/4
Clausura 2003/River Plate/0
Apertura 2003/River Plate/1
Clausura 2002/River Plate/0
Apertura 2002/River Plate/1
Apertura 2001/River Plate/1

International cup Curriculum
Libertadores Cup 2004/River Plate/1
Libertadores Cup 2003/River Plate/0
Libertadores Cup 2002/River Plate/0
Southamerican Cup 2002/River Plate/0
Mercosur Cup 2001/River Plate/0

acheron said:
how tall is he for a striker ?

and is he better than tevez ? and btw why didn't we approach tevez ? is he too expensive or what ?

how much would this lopez guy cost us ?

Now you know more of this player... I think that the striker level of him is kind of better in tech that tevez is... and he is not a problem for the team as tevez behavior is... Just than maxi had had less oportunities of show his abbilities in river cause cavenaghi... but now that he is gone he is showing what is he made of... :rolleyes:
 

zantetsuken

Starting Eleven
Joined
Feb 22, 2004
Messages
588
Reaction score
0
Location
near Paris,France
Fav. Players
Shevchenko--Maldini
warmth said:
sheva7 said:
Where is he playing now?

He is playing in river plate in argentina as the sub of Cavenaghi (one of the best strikers river had had in its history)... cause he is leaving to Sparta Moscu... and now the place is for maxi... he proved in some games to be a very very nice striker... and was with Mascherano both the best players of argentina in the copa america... in the preseason games in the Amsterdam cup, maxi scored one very good goal against Panathinaikos... for the vistory of his side 1-0... :rolleyes:

Cavenaghi is just :eek:
Cant we get him :D
 

Edi

Milan Icon
Joined
Jul 21, 2003
Messages
4,700
Reaction score
0
Location
Prague
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
well I've heard of this guy before and seen him play once or twice but anyway I think that Milan will not get him.just a rumor
 

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Joined
Jun 7, 2003
Messages
1,985
Reaction score
0
Location
Zaragoza/Saragossa, Spain
Fav. Players
S.Rossi, Baresi, Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaká, Gattuso, Dinho, T.Silva, Boateng, El Shaarawy
zantetsuken said:
warmth said:
sheva7 said:
Where is he playing now?

He is playing in river plate in argentina as the sub of Cavenaghi (one of the best strikers river had had in its history)... cause he is leaving to Sparta Moscu... and now the place is for maxi... he proved in some games to be a very very nice striker... and was with Mascherano both the best players of argentina in the copa america... in the preseason games in the Amsterdam cup, maxi scored one very good goal against Panathinaikos... for the vistory of his side 1-0... :rolleyes:

Cavenaghi is just :eek:
Cant we get him :D

This year is impossible he is now playing in russia... maybe next year milan can get him... :o
 
Joined
Nov 29, 2002
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Location
Bucharest
hey warmth u really know stuff ;)

yeah this guy lopez looks kinda ok....but i dont think milan will spend 12 mil on him....10 tops :D
 

zantetsuken

Starting Eleven
Joined
Feb 22, 2004
Messages
588
Reaction score
0
Location
near Paris,France
Fav. Players
Shevchenko--Maldini
warmth said:
zantetsuken said:
warmth said:
sheva7 said:
Where is he playing now?

He is playing in river plate in argentina as the sub of Cavenaghi (one of the best strikers river had had in its history)... cause he is leaving to Sparta Moscu... and now the place is for maxi... he proved in some games to be a very very nice striker... and was with Mascherano both the best players of argentina in the copa america... in the preseason games in the Amsterdam cup, maxi scored one very good goal against Panathinaikos... for the vistory of his side 1-0... :rolleyes:

Cavenaghi is just :eek:
Cant we get him :D

This year is impossible he is now playing in russia... maybe next year milan can get him... :o
i hope so :D
 

Congo Powers

b+g immortale
Joined
Dec 18, 2003
Messages
63,456
Reaction score
7,304
Location
caroline celico
Fav. Players
Silvio, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, Rebic, Theo, KPB, 45, Krunic
hey guys, ive read rumours that maxi lopez could be on his way to...SUNDERLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

OH MY GOD. maxi lopez to the black cats. :cool:

btw, sunderland doesn't normally target milan quality players :tongue: . either maxi is a wee bit overrated or someone upstairs at the stadium of light won the lottery.
 

Melbourne

Banned
Joined
Jun 9, 2003
Messages
2,401
Reaction score
0
Fav. Players
(teams); Milan, Barca, Man Utd, South Melbourne
us_bombs said:
hey guys, ive read rumours that maxi lopez could be on his way to...SUNDERLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

OH MY GOD. maxi lopez to the black cats. :cool:

btw, sunderland doesn't normally target milan quality players :tongue: . either maxi is a wee bit overrated or someone upstairs at the stadium of light won the lottery.

i agree. Im really disipointed if we do get him. Clearly a not Milan quialty.
 

newyorker

Starting Eleven
Joined
Nov 17, 2002
Messages
557
Reaction score
0
Location
NYC
What are you talking about? Milan quality??? Did you see this boy play? I saw, and even mentioned his name few month ago as a good future signing. He is strong, tall, fast. His technical abilities are "Milan quality" btw. :D He can play on either position as a lone striker, as a supporting striker - perfect. He can receive the ball, wait for the rest of the team or can dribble through the defence. This boy has a future, and I would like to see him in Milan. All those thing I just said about him playing I saw with my own eyes. Lately (for the last 3-4 month) he played beside Cavennaghi, but I am not 100% sure why (Ahh - Salas was injured :D ).
I am playing football with some Latino guys here in New York, and they have him in a high regard (they are not argentinians btw).
 

Congo Powers

b+g immortale
Joined
Dec 18, 2003
Messages
63,456
Reaction score
7,304
Location
caroline celico
Fav. Players
Silvio, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, Rebic, Theo, KPB, 45, Krunic
newyorker said:
What are you talking about? Milan quality??? Did you see this boy play? I saw, and even mentioned his name few month ago as a good future signing. He is strong, tall, fast. His technical abilities are "Milan quality" btw. :D He can play on either position as a lone striker, as a supporting striker - perfect. He can receive the ball, wait for the rest of the team or can dribble through the defence. This boy has a future, and I would like to see him in Milan. All those thing I just said about him playing I saw with my own eyes. Lately (for the last 3-4 month) he played beside Cavennaghi, but I am not 100% sure why (Ahh - Salas was injured :D ).
I am playing football with some Latino guys here in New York, and they have him in a high regard (they are not argentinians btw).

if you say he's milan quality after seeing him play, i believe you. i'm just saying that sunderland's transfer targets aren't always worldclass players...

i think it would be great to have another striker who is comfortable on the ball and who can dribble well...who would you compare him to, newyorker?
 

Taulant

subliminal
Joined
Dec 14, 2003
Messages
722
Reaction score
0
Location
Tetova
Fav. Players
RUI COSTA & all milan players
Guys today I saw two River Plate games, and I saw Maxi Lopez. The comentator was crazy for him. he was so Impressive, I think he is better than Pippo or Crespo. :)
 
Joined
Jul 13, 2004
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Thats one thing I have noticed about him, is that commentators seem to love him. But yes he his a good player, but he is still young Milan made the right choice to wait until january, and hopefully they will loan him back to River for the other half of the season because I dont think he would get much first team action with milan so soon.
 

Congo Powers

b+g immortale
Joined
Dec 18, 2003
Messages
63,456
Reaction score
7,304
Location
caroline celico
Fav. Players
Silvio, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, Rebic, Theo, KPB, 45, Krunic
so is it really happening?

i would have rathered luis fabiano over maxi lopez, but thats probably just because i've seen more of fabiano. i also kind of favor brazilians over argies...but i guess it doesn't matter that much.

i wouldn't of expected this at all.
 

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Joined
Jan 18, 2003
Messages
12,336
Reaction score
0
Sources, sources, sources.. please. All I've ever read was some comment by Lopez himself.. trying to tout himself to Milan.. *ack* :o No idea why suddenly everyone is making such a fuss about someone of whom the majority here has seen maybe a couple of match highlights + who was a bencher for the better part of last season, right ?

I think Milan will sign Gilardino.. next summer. His contract extension doesn't mean anything, he'll remain on the market.
 

Congo Powers

b+g immortale
Joined
Dec 18, 2003
Messages
63,456
Reaction score
7,304
Location
caroline celico
Fav. Players
Silvio, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, Rebic, Theo, KPB, 45, Krunic
Passion for *9* said:
Sources, sources, sources.. please. All I've ever read was some comment by Lopez himself.. trying to tout himself to Milan.. *ack* :o No idea why suddenly everyone is making such a fuss about someone of whom the majority here has seen maybe a couple of match highlights + who was a bencher for the better part of last season, right ?

I think Milan will sign Gilardino.. next summer. His contract extension doesn't mean anything, he'll remain on the market.

milan has never made an official approach to him...what makes that rumour any different to the maxi lopez rumour? at least lopez wants to play for us, unlike juve/roma happy gila.

i think torres is the one were gonna get.
 

Taulant

subliminal
Joined
Dec 14, 2003
Messages
722
Reaction score
0
Location
Tetova
Fav. Players
RUI COSTA & all milan players
Not Gilardino, Maxi is better than him, or TEVEZ he's great two. he scored twice in Athens against Serbia and Montenegro. ;)
 

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Joined
Jan 18, 2003
Messages
12,336
Reaction score
0
Taulant said:
Not Gilardino, Maxi is better than him, or TEVEZ he's great two. he scored twice in Athens against Serbia and Montenegro. ;)

Huh ? Are you nuts ??? You've seen 2 matches you said !!

And by the way, where did mega-hype Cavenaghi go ? :o

There is way too much hype about South American players. Strange (or maybe not) how the big clubs don't seem to listen too closely to all that noise from that direction ;)

us_bombs said:
milan has never made an official approach to him...what makes that rumour any different to the maxi lopez rumour? at least lopez wants to play for us, unlike juve/roma happy gila.

I guess it's safe to say that neither you nor I know whether Milan have a genuine interest in acquiring Gilardino. The rumour mills seem to know, of course, as usual ;)

What exactly are Lopez' merits so far ? Spending the better part of the season on the bench ? Please ! I'm pretty open-minded regarding the young + hungry + sure wouldn't mind to see a couple more in red+black.. but joining the hype about every flavour-of-the-month nobody touted around by his agents is too silly even to me.
 

Congo Powers

b+g immortale
Joined
Dec 18, 2003
Messages
63,456
Reaction score
7,304
Location
caroline celico
Fav. Players
Silvio, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, Rebic, Theo, KPB, 45, Krunic
Passion for *9* said:
I guess it's safe to say that neither you nor I know whether Milan have a genuine interest in acquiring Gilardino. The rumour mills seem to know, of course, as usual ;)

What exactly are Lopez' merits so far ? Spending the better part of the season on the bench ? Please ! I'm pretty open-minded regarding the young + hungry + sure wouldn't mind to see a couple more in red+black.. but joining the hype about every flavour-of-the-month nobody touted around by his agents is too silly even to me.

i am by no means an advocate of us getting lopez...i've just heard things about him. i've actually heard more of him going to sunderland than him going to milan :tongue:

anyone who watches the serie a knows, as you do, that gilardino is incredible. i would rather have gila than 20 maxi lopez's, i'm just saying that at this point getting him doesn't seem to realistic.

but then again, as you said, none of us really knows what milan's interests are in players.
 

redondo

Banned
Joined
Sep 7, 2003
Messages
618
Reaction score
0
Location
san martín (B.A) Argentina
Fav. Players
Maradona, Rivera, Redondo, Baresi, Riquelme, Aimar, Lucho, Mascherano, Tevez, Maxi, Pupi, Rosales
Really?

there is nothing here.noone even printed in a paper.

Goodluck to Lopez and Rossoneri
 
Top