Milan - Chievo

AC Milan Fan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Ciao Tutti!

Next match is Sunday 9th of March at 20.30. MILAN - CHIEVO!!!
We play again at home like Atalanta last match.
This match we must win....ofcourse not too lose cause than the Scudetto is gone...think real!
We must win from this Veronesi than we are maybe second if Inter lost points and Juve.
I hope a 2-1 victory for us!!!

PER SEMPRE FORZA MILAN!!!

Tanti Saluti,

RINALDO :devil: :devil: :devil:

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
4th match encounter this season vs the Flying Donkeys. This team has to be respected, yet they are as unpredictable as ever. Chievo can boast about walking into the Olimpico and beating Lazio and Roma, and they can talk about how they walked into Ferrari city and got thrashed by Modena. :rolleyes: So who knows which side we will see at the San Siro this weekend. At any rate, a loss and the Scudetto moves further away.......although I argue that historically speaking, we have already lost this honor, but many of you want to at least remain skeptical. Excuse me for being a realist, while many of you dream. :)

Just win damn it..... :devil:

mtfco

just another member
Reaction score
i cant take anything else but a win... a not win means more gaps with the top (if juve gain point/s of course)... and it's just messed up if it happens...

ferruginouz

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
We must win... 1-0 or 2-0 or 3-2 or 10-0... i don't care.... !!!
Chievo is a great and unpredictable side.... but we must win.. and hope that inter and juve lost their points this week

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
According to CM, chievo was an absolute walkover, 4-0.. BUT this time it will be only 2-1 - a close match, but i think we will win this one.

I dont think the Scudetto is completely out of our hands, but the odds are getting VERY SLIM, unless Juve and Inter lose on the w/e and we win. Then we play Juve to see who will win it this year (that match i think is really a decider - inter wont be in it :D )

WIN MILAN DAMNIT! STYLISH FOOTBALL :cool:

rony31

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
This is gonna be another one of those games where Milan are losing (possibly 4-0 this time) and they come back to tie it, then get 45 chances to get the winning goal in the final 10 mins, and end up drawing :head:

emily1038

Primavera
Reaction score
i believe in our club
they are gonna win the victory back this weekend and so the other match
sheva is back and pippo is in a good condition
players are not superman so there must be some disappointment
but Fortune is with us for sure
year 2003 is belong to ACM
people will see it in the end

Forza Milan!!!

ferruginouz

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
rony31 said:
This is gonna be another one of those games where Milan are losing (possibly 4-0 this time) and they come back to tie it, then get 45 chances to get the winning goal in the final 10 mins, and end up drawing :head:

Interesting :rolleyes: but i hope not... i hope milan lead 4-0 and then chievo die hard to equalized it.. but they never get to equalize it.. that's more interesting :D

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
emily1038 said:
i believe in our club
they are gonna win the victory back this weekend and so the other match
sheva is back and pippo is in a good condition
players are not superman so there must be some disappointment
but Fortune is with us for sure
year 2003 is belong to ACM
people will see it in the end

Forza Milan!!!

i hope you are right :cool:

emily1038

Primavera
Reaction score
If we’re fans of como or torino…etc
Thinking of winning the league that’s call dreaming
But we’re fans of Milan
We’re fans of a team who’s only 4 points behind when there still 11 games left
We’re fans of a team who first qualify CL
We’re fans of a team who lead the first half season
Look at Real Madrid (even though I don’t like them)
They are now in 1st place before sociedad
They also have few terrible matches this season
But they are now 1st place
And so does Arsenal
They do too lose some games but look at the table
Hey they’re 1st
What I am saying is it’s just that our bad luck comes late
At least we didn’t lose
So I don’t really think that we shall give it up so easily when there still chances alive

besides if you guys think this's only a dream
the world is full of disasters
keeping a dream alive is much better

AC Milan Fan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
You have 100% right!!!!!!!!!!!

(but I'm not fan of Milan cause of the results....but its the club of my whole family....I don't care if we play serieC, Milan is my club, ALWAYS!!!!)

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
SO British people and who lives in UK and Ireland can see milan vs chievo live at 7:30. of course we have to win for sure, i am guessing like 3:1 maybe..... sheva is back from injure and also ambro. inter going to bologna. and i hope inter lost at least 2 points not to say all 3. it might happen as i watched juve 3:0 inter. juve demolitioned :D they lol.... and inter played so shit. and bologna will go to win coz they r going to get a spot in europe next season. we will get all the results before the milan game. inter play on sat. and juve on sun afternoon. and juve will play udinese. dont understamate them. they are unbeat at home all season. and they also will push for europe too. it will good game . udinese lost last sunday so they will be fed up and will play for the win. bologna beat inter last season 2:1.... :D :D :D ;)

Rex

Reaction score
The encounter vs Flying Donkeys is one of interesting game to be watched. Eventhough in the second half of season, some games weren't yet giving what they're expected, the Chievo-men can treat any other teams with scheme of footballing. Against Milan team with pressure and attacking style of play, Chievo certainly count on their Contropiede (counter-attack). As usual, once again the saviour of team, Pippo Inzaghi will become a focus man by public of San Siro..alongside Rivaldo, Rui Costa or JDT. Lets hope as many of you, we bring the positive result to shorten the gap with top ranking team.

liberogrande

Licensed Hattrick Coach
Reaction score
China where catastrophes strike all the time
Fav. Players
Filippo INZAGHI/大因札吉/F.インザ-ギ
don't think it would be a easy one,we did smash them in the cup game but they had a 3-2 victory against us last round as well...

hope could see sheva+inzaghi's excellent performance against chievo last season...we won 3-1.

but don't get injured as last time,pippo!we can't lose you now!!!

Reaction score
I'm really looking forward to it, as I will be there :D

I just hope Milan play 2 upfront or the initiative will be handed to the Flying Donkeys.

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
Mike said:

I just hope Milan play 2 upfront or the initiative will be handed to the Flying Donkeys.

Well have a great time! :devil2:

Unfortunatly, I don't think Ancelotti will play two upfront :head: Most likely Rivaldo and Costa supporting Inzaghi, w/ Sheva set to come in at around 65mins. since he's recovering from injury.

I'd like to see Rui Costa supporting Inzaghi and Tomasson, and sit Rivaldo's ass on the bench. Well see what happens.

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Carlo Ancelotti has named a 20-man squad for the late game Milan will play against Chievo on Sunday evening at 8.30 pm:

KEEPERS: Abbiati, Dida

DEFENDERS: Costacurta, Helveg, Kaladze, Laursen, Maldini, Nesta, Simic

MIDFIELDERS: Brocchi, Dalla Bona, Gattuso, Leonardo, Pirlo, Redondo, Rui Costa, Seedorf

FORWARDS: Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Tomasson

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
damn it! inter defeated bologna..

btw, anyone who knows why rivaldo and sergio aren't in the squad?

Reaction score
Seamus said:
Mike said:

Well have a great time! :devil2:

Unfortunatly, I don't think Ancelotti will play two upfront :head: Most likely Rivaldo and Costa supporting Inzaghi, w/ Sheva set to come in at around 65mins. since he's recovering from injury.

I'd like to see Rui Costa supporting Inzaghi and Tomasson, and sit Rivaldo's ass on the bench. Well see what happens.

thats what I thought :( i really dont understand why Tomasson doesnt get his chance. He had a great season last year in holland and deserves a run in the team IMO. I've never liked the tactic of a lone striker at home. Away from home is a different argument, but if the supporting midfielders cant get forward then the away team quite often have time to counter attack. This is what happened vs Lazio last month, espocally in teh first half.

Milan need to go for the win and I fear having a lone striker policy will backfire tomorrow.

DiaVoLo^

Primavera
Reaction score
We really need a victory tonight .. especially since Inter beat Bologna ... .if we fuck up here we will get stuck behind.. Now the is the time to rise and show Italia who the greatest team are .. Lets dominate :devil2:

Come on guys we need this :angel:

efford

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
very interesting game..!! Milan is so far the only team who hasn't lost a game at home... since Udinese just lost by 1-0 to Juve...

Also... CONGRATS to Borriello who scored in todays Empoli-game!!! :D

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
Well I guess I ws wrong and Sheva was recovered in time. So It Costa supporting Inzaghi and Sheva and Sheva has had 2 good early chances. :devil2:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
it's time to accept reality and bury the scudetto dreams i guess... this match was the final eye-opener: milan doesn't have what it takes to win the championship, those who claim the opposite need a reality check bad....

i don't know why the players are incapable of handling pressure, i don't know why 99% ball possession doesn't result in a goal, i don't know why milan loaned out borriello when it is quite obvious the attack is lacking alternatives when pippo has a not so lucky day, i don't know why sheva enjoys protection from the big wigs albeit it can't be denied that he's not an asset to the team in his current form, i don't know why problems within the team are being denied and swept under the rug instead of having them addressed and resolved quickly and efficiently...

f*ck, this is sooooo disappointing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

something's gotta happen! suggestions anyone? here are mine: less talk + media circus, hiring a shrink/psychotherapist for individual + group sessions, signing beckham to assist pippo and to make better use of standard situations, re-arrange the midfield (more workers, less artists), get borriello back and try pippo-JDT + pippo-borriello attack solutions (time to think long-term! scrap that "we won't experiment with young players" attitude, galliani!) + loan sheva to empoli.

disagree all that you want, i won't change my opinion ;)

greets,
hanna (rossonera tedesca)

rony31

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
My opinion: Get rid of Rui Costa... this guy's soooooooooo f*ckin overrated it isn't even funny... he's gone from the world's best playmaker to someone who cant make a 5 foot pass connect dierectly to his own teammate :head:

It's official, Sheva's lost his touch, hopefully only for this one season though.

Why does Ancelotti put up with the garbage displays of Laursen? He should've put in Costacurta for Kakha instead.

Inzaghi needs to learn how to control his temper- either that or learn to STAY ONSIDE FOR ONCE IN HIS F*CKIN LIFE!!

The midfield is Milan's best asset, seing as how Pirlo, Gattuso and Seedorf were ones of the few actually played good.

Nesta and Maldini remain solid at the back, as well as Kakha, but Simic has to go. He's probably playing sh*t on purpose to bring Milan down while his ex-team Inter still have hopes of a Scudetto. :rolleyes: Galliani needs to wake up and realize all he needs is a new right-back, not Chivu, not Beckham, but a right-back... One option, try to bring Contra back, I mean, he admitted that he regretted leaving Milan

*rossonera*

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
i've watched the game twice. the result didn't surprise me, i've seen it coming. i'm not even mad anymore... i admit i like some of your suggestions, hanna, even if we'll probably get some flak for considering beckham an asset to the team :D nice to see another known face, btw :)

Schedule