Milan eyeing Emre move

teis

Alice in Chains
Reaction score
Milan have been linked with a move for Newcastle United midfielder Emre Belozoglu, according to reports in Italy.

The Turkey international has struggled to settle in England, where injury has played a major part in his lack of appearances for the club that has endured a miserable Premiership season.

Emre is said to be keen on a return to Italy, and particularly the city of Milan, where he enjoyed four years with the Nerazzurri.

Although he is a former Inter man, the 25-year-old is eager to move to the side he rejected in 2001 – when Turkish boss Fatih Terim was in charge – in preference for the outfit from Via Durini.

While few players have made the move from Milan to Inter, a number have gone in the opposite direction with superb results – Christian Vieri being a notable exception.

Andrea Pirlo and Clarence Seedorf are just two examples of current players who have achieved great things with the Rossoneri.

fazrulx2n

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, kaka, gattuso
he'd probably end up like umit davala.

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!
teis said:
The Turkey international has struggled to settle in England, where injury has played a major part in his lack of appearances for the club that has endured a miserable Premiership season.
QUOTE]

Milan always pay injry players, so welcome :o

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9
no thanks,we don't need him
:head:

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
I had just read a piece of news in Chinese, and i think this news is possible. But for me, we really don't need him.

By the way, this is my first time to see Milan maybe will buy a midfielder in next seaon.

Rustamka_Ambro

Milanista 23
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ambrosini, Pirlo, Pippo Inzaghi
Come on lads.... He is not that bad... And to take into consideration his abilities that he proved in Serie-A I would welcome him.... Instead of Rui who is not getting younger....

Plus our medical staff will make him running again...

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Emre was named by Pelé as one of the top 125 greatest living footballers in March 2004. I wouldn't mind getting him. ;)

Ozzy Croatia

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Henry, ballack, totti, puyol, gilardino, nesta
milanist said:
Emre was named by Pelé as one of the top 125 greatest living footballers in March 2004. I wouldn't mind getting him. ;)

If his price is ok(cheap) than ok :)

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
Source ? :eek:

Hell no !

makaveli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso,Kaka, Nesta, Inzaghi, Gerrard, Henry, Ronaldinho, Riquelme, Rui Costa..
can't understand why most of you are agains't emre signing. He showed great performances at Inter, even though he was not given the chance to play regularly. I Rate him very highly and would be very happy to see him at Milan, he's able to fill every role in miedfield. However doubt that's this only another roumor.

makaveli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso,Kaka, Nesta, Inzaghi, Gerrard, Henry, Ronaldinho, Riquelme, Rui Costa..
can't understand why most of you are agains't emre signing. He showed great performances at Inter, even though he was not given the chance to play regularly. I Rate him very highly and would be very happy to see him at Milan, he's able to fill every role in miedfield. However doubt that's this only another rumor.

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
milanist said:
But that was 2 years ago. And i think if Pele said a team will win the WC, that team 99% lost game.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
milanist said:

125 are a lot of players, and it's only Pele's opinion, not everyones.

Never liked him, he has the same attitude many state against Cassano, plus his game is just not on his best since 2002.

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
makaveli said:
can't understand why most of you are agains't emre signing. .

There are better options out there then Emre.Morten Gamst Pedersen is one,Van der Vaart is another.I'd rather either of those two any day over Emre.

fazrulx2n

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, kaka, gattuso
i prefer Van der Vaart.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Emre is a world class player, fantastic dribbler and no push over. Would have a really good addition to the squad considering he might be a tad cheaper.

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
milanist said:

Ah, who cares what Pele, Maradona, Platini and c.o says.
Fact is, this guy is not gettin' any better, exactly the opposite.
And I doubt we'd get any midfielders since are major concerne is the ' D '.

gahanthegod

violator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dave Gahan, Martin L. Gore, Alan Wilder, Andy 'Fletch' Fletcher.
Atfirst, I must say though I'm a Turk, I don't like him.
But, he would be a better option than VdV, not because Emre is better than VdV. Emre is cheaper and there is much difference if we think about the VdV's price. But their skills aren't as different as their prices are. I mean, we can buy Emre, he is not better than VdV, but we can buy him by paying a sooo little amount of money, if we compare to the VdV's price. And VdV had rejected bigger clubs than HSV last summer, remember that.
Then I must say that, he won't end up like Umit Davala, because there is a BIG difference in their skills and personalities.
And he can play at the LM too, I think he would be a good signing.

Schedule