Milos Krasic

agsgualdino

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Kracar and Krasic

ok screw it, for the last thread i did which was for zaccardo the deal fell through but im just gonna open this one anyways because i dont give a shit about superstiotious crap for milan anymore as they are starting to really piss me off.

ok sooooo who r these guys and r they any good???????

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Im not saying that they are bad, but they are not Milanmaterial. We need influentiall players. But you never know... nobody tought Kaka would do what he did

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Awesome.

I'm going to flood the transfer forum with threads about every single Triestina player.

I don't think you'll be a winner this way. Someone surely will take on a phone-book and out-thread you.

naive_harry

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato, Abate, Nocerino and in that order
I don't think you'll be a winner this way. Someone surely will take on a phone-book and out-thread you.

oh please give us all a break...
These guys are really linked with Milan, so...
Nobody wants to open threads to out-thread you...

Sidd

सिद्धर्&
Reaction score
Fibs spread by B&G to try n up ticket sales :tongue:
Last time we supposedly spent 15M on a player, he ended up at Lyon.

Pato#1

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pato, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Ronaldo
is this official? i didnt see anything on milan official site

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
great player exactly what we need. have good crosses...

acmf2002

AcMILANforEver<3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
we will see , not now hide it
make thread only of Krasic and no kracar and krasic

acmf2002

AcMILANforEver<3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i make it thread for we have kracar and krasic thread

we need krasic thread
=============================

Milan have apparently completed their first signing for the 2010-11 campaign, as Russian newspaper Life reports that CSKA Moscow attacking midfielder Milos Krasic is headed for the San Siro.

It is suggested that CSKA have accepted a bid in the region of €15 million from the Via Turati directors, while the player is expected to pen a three-year deal worth €2.5m per season.

----------

milos krasic scored 1 goal against Dinamo Moskva 3-2 days ago

Last edited:

acmf2002

AcMILANforEver<3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
---------------abb-------------
abate----------------------------
---------------------------------
krasic/beck----------------------
---------------------------------
-----pato---------------hunt

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
If we do sign him on January can he play in CL?? anyone got info about this?

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
how good is he? be honest.

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
He is more like Pavel Nedved to me...
He is good at his age, young, fast has good crossing..a serbian International player usually has something special :D

acmf2002

AcMILANforEver<3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
who's krasic

It is today the news of the likely purchase by the Milan of overall krasić (24), right side, which can be deployed is back and external high, National Serbian, militates currently in CSKA Moscou. Physically gifted, 1.85 mt. and 75 KG, is also very prolific in zone goals, 18 the goals scored in Russia with its CSKA, has good technique and a good shooting, in addition to be very good at providing assist to his comrades.
krasić started his career in the team in his city, the rudar kosovska Mitrovica. In 1999, only 14 years, debuts in maximum Yugoslav series, with the Vojvodina Novi Sad, with which remained until 2004, becoming the captain. In January of the same year he moved to Russia, the CSKA Moscou, with which wins two championships Russian (2005 and 2006), as many cups of Russia (2005 and 2006),
supercoppe three of Russia (2004.2006, 2007), obtaining also the first International Trophy in the history of the Club, UEFA Cup 2004-2005. The player has played two final communities under-21 with its national in 2004 and 2006, debuttando in major national in 2008, on the occasion of the Europeans of the 2008 in Austria-Switzerland.

bogdan

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Shevcenko, Kaka, Nesta, Redondo, Ronaldo, Hagi
@ Dwa Milan : From what i know,you can put on the uefa list in february two players that already played in the european cups for other teams.I remember the last season with Real when signing Diarra,Huntelaar and another one,i don't remember right now.Krasic is a good player,hope will get him,although the price is a little high,hope it isn't just a rumour how it was in other cases.

GAMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan Players
Im not saying that they are bad, but they are not Milanmaterial. We need influentiall players. But you never know... nobody tought Kaka would do what he did

LOL @ Milan Material. At this point beggers can't be choosers. They need anyone that can improve this team. The time to be snobs about transfers is no longer here.

Noyon9s

Super Pippo <3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, Pirlo, Super Pippo
he is serbian so is he non-eu?

lexx

try and crack a smile
Reaction score
Fav. Players
costacurta albertini gattuso maldini del piero bernard
Come on guys krasic is a pretty decent player getting players like Cassano Rossi Robinho and co is just not going to happen, at this point there is no such thing as Milan material. Personally i would have been happy if Milan just signed Candreva or Lavezzi just because they aren't infamous don't discount the likes of Krasic.

Centre

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Milan sign Krasic? Wednesday 23 September, 2009

Reports coming out of Russia suggest Milan have signed CSKA Moscow winger Milos Krasic for a fee of around £13.5m.

The Serbia international, who plays on the right side of midfield, has apparently been proposed a three year contract worth just over £2m a season.

If, as reported, Krasic joins the Rossoneri in January, he will become the fifth signing of the post-Kaka era after Oguchi Onyewu, Gianmarco Zigoni, Klaas-Jan Huntelaar and Flavio Roma.

The 24-year-old has enjoyed a very successful career with CSKA, winning the UEFA Cup, three Russian Premier League titles and a hat trick of Russian Cups.

He was also a member of the Serbia side that finished runners up at the European Under-21 Championship in 2007.

--ch4

i know nothing about him...

Schedule