Need help from all the Asian Milan fans!!

KingSheva

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Well i guess its a weird title! But it's true! I need some help from the asian members.

What it is ... I'm trying to track down some TV footage taken pre-match of the European Cup Final on May 2003 for an Asian TV Channel.

This channel held an interview with Ruud Gullit before the match who questions a couple of milan fans about their predictions and thoughts about the big match!

I was one of those fans :D

I would really like to try and get in contact with this channel to see if they could maybe send me the tape, only thing is I cannot recall the name...

I'm sure none of us forget Milan lifting that wonderful trophy that night in Manchester... But can you remember a channel that may have broadcast it???

I know it's a long shot, but I trust you guys will help me out !!

Thanks alot! :D

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
What do you mean Asian TV Channel ??? I can get CCTV 5. Does it can help you ???

KingSheva

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply Yuchen! No i don't recall it being CCTV 5... I'm sure if some people told me some names it might help me remember.

When i say Asian TV ... Well that's what the guy that asked me to do interview said.. he basically said would you and your friend like to do a interview with a famous ex-football for an Asian TV channel..

Any ideas? :conf:

KingSheva

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
C'mon guys!! I need some feedback here! :cry:

Just fire some names at me ! Does "Uno Tv" ring a bell to anyone?? :conf:

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
I am sorry i can not help you. I don't have any idea about "Asian TV channel". I think "Wild" or our "super leader" ( i think you know her name, do you ?? ) they maybe have any idea about this.

By the way, maybe you can send private message to some Asian mates, i think they will help you.

Good luck !!!

pnut408

Banana Slug
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso
KingSheva said:
C'mon guys!! I need some feedback here! :cry:

Just fire some names at me ! Does "Uno Tv" ring a bell to anyone?? :conf:

Uno TV sounds Spanish.. :tongue:

Here are some Asian TV stations:

dragontv, shtv, hunantv, aziotv

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
In Indonesia we watched it from RCTI. They've been airing CL matches for the last 10 years.

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
KingSheva said:
Well i guess its a weird title! But it's true! I need some help from the asian members.

What it is ... I'm trying to track down some TV footage taken pre-match of the European Cup Final on May 2003 for an Asian TV Channel.

This channel held an interview with Ruud Gullit before the match who questions a couple of milan fans about their predictions and thoughts about the big match!

I was one of those fans :D

I would really like to try and get in contact with this channel to see if they could maybe send me the tape, only thing is I cannot recall the name...

I'm sure none of us forget Milan lifting that wonderful trophy that night in Manchester... But can you remember a channel that may have broadcast it???

I know it's a long shot, but I trust you guys will help me out !!

Thanks alot! :D

Were you in Asia during that period or did they go over to Scotland?? I know Malaysia, Singapore, India, Thailand and a few other countries got to watch the game via ESPN/Star Sports Asia. Maybe if you can remember which country ...it would help a lil....

KingSheva

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
menon_inc said:
Were you in Asia during that period or did they go over to Scotland?? I know Malaysia, Singapore, India, Thailand and a few other countries got to watch the game via ESPN/Star Sports Asia. Maybe if you can remember which country ...it would help a lil....
I was in Manchester to see the final... It was outside the ground where i was approached by a journalist. I do have photographic proof incase anyone thinks i'm cuckoo :tongue:.

Thanks for the suggestions, will give the logos a look through aswell David!

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
Well, in Hong Kong there could only be 2 channels that could have broadcast that match, ATV or Cable TV

Schedule