Franck Kessié Thread

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's close to reaching a point of no return now. The last few times he was substituted there were a few whistles but mostly everyone was clapping and being positive. I have a feeling now after the red card that the majority now will be comfortable just whistling him anytime he's subbed out, maybe even whistle his name when the announcer calls it. At that point it's really hard for things to go back to normal.
Think its over.

He looks like he is just going though the motions.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Think its over.

He looks like he is just going though the motions.

It's over. If anything changed in negotiations we would already know.
And there is no point revealing to public that he won't renew

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
I misread kessie as a man so bad

Shame

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
The option of selling in the winter window has to be on the table

Who do we get with the proceeds

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We can't sell him if he doesn't want to move.
And freezing him out won't benefit us since we don't have a good replacement.

He obviously wants a bigger paycheck - and he will get it by moving for free next summer.

We need to learn from this and sign new contracts like Chelski does.

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
And freezing him out won't benefit us since we don't have a good replacement.

Krunic was in a fine form during Kessie's injury, obviously not to hold the likes of Liverpool, but then again so couldn't Kessie

Bakayoko was suppose to be vice-Kessie but he's a hothead and cannot be trusted with this reponsibility.

Adli in the winter makes sense

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Official: Franck Kessi? Thread

Krunic cant replace Kessie. Lol

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
He was actually performing well before the red card incident.
I still blame the management for not selling him or renewing him before the season started.

Now fans have more or less turned on him, so what to do from here?

He wasn't performing well before the red though. There was no urgency like how Bennacer was or Tonali when he came on.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I misread kessie as a man so bad

Shame

No shame man, its kind of what happens when your club hasnt been in the CL for awhile.

These players who finally get us there will feel entitled and wants to be compensated for "risking their careers" with us.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No shame man, its kind of what happens when your club hasnt been in the CL for awhile.

These players who finally get us there will feel entitled and wants to be compensated for "risking their careers" with us.
Wanting a pay raise is one thing.

But saying "I always keep my word, I will extend" - is completely different.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Casshie had a good game. I'm still livid with his performance against Atletico but in last nights form at least he is still useful before he goes.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
We need to reach an agreement that satisfies everyone. Kessie has a strong personalty that this team needs. He is not indispensable, but having him on the team is a big advantage since he makes the rest play better.

About his recent form I knew that a big part of it is due to fatigue from the accumulative matches.

Hopefully this will be resolved soon. He would be an idiot not to accept the 6m offer to be fair to our management.

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
We need to reach an agreement that satisfies everyone. Kessie has a strong personalty that this team needs. He is not indispensable, but having him on the team is a big advantage since he makes the rest play better.

About his recent form I knew that a big part of it is due to fatigue from the accumulative matches.

Hopefully this will be resolved soon. He would be an idiot not to accept the 6m offer to be fair to our management.

We already matched their demands twice. You cant really come to an agreement if they keep on raising it. If he doesnt want to be here he can leave. He wont be missed in the long run.

Casshie, Im starting to like the nickname.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You gotta appreciate that our management is finally building this team the proper way.

We've lost some key players (Dollar, Kebab) but we are actually playing better than last season. And we are being financially sustainable.
A good system always wins against individual talent. Same applies to Inter sadly. They've lost Hakimi and Lukaku and the club didn't fall apart.

Kessie can be replaced. We started the season without him and it didn't affect our results. It's the management's headache to replace him. But since they managed to replace Dollar and Kebab, I trust them to do a good job here as well.

nanook

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
4vUW6gZ.gif

replay - https://i.imgur.com/1cjA93m.gifv

nGgLgYz.gif

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
When I watched the highlights, I was really hoping he'd do what someone said and run right over to Pioli and sign his contract after scoring the penalty. :lol:

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He is not yet world class but he is already a decent player for our Serie A ambition.

To his newly-wed other half: Respect your husband's career because at the end of the day it brings food to the table. You might have had grander dreams for your future before marrying him and moving to Europe, yes that is totally fine. However, you are the one to fulfill your dreams, not him. His career is not a mean to achieving your dream. And I am pretty sure he makes a lot more money than you do right now so his say should be respected.

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
fuck off, greedy cunt

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Very off game for him I do not know why he was preferred to start over Bennacer, his physicality? That’s bs.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why would you not kick the ball out of play, or pass on that first penalty? Every footballer in the world would do it, but not this fucker.
Yeah i was wrong to say he has low footballing IQ... what i meant is, he is the smartest player ever. Gtfo from Milan, ty

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
Cant completly blame him tbh, first penalty he was underpressure from both dzeko and hakan, but then he had option to backpass to tata, last shot for missed goal was perfect for his weakest foot, if he took times shifted to right foot the shot would be blocked anyway.

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Kaká T.Silva Shevschenko Pato Nesta Maldini Theo
He's looking more and more like a one season wonder to me.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Thinks he is worth 6m per year, but we keep getting dominated in midfield in CL matches.
And he is a big part of the problem.

The fucker should ask Porto players how much they make.

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
He had what, one good match this year? He turned into a liability.

Schedule