Sandro Tonali Thread

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
Growthhhhh, I was so happy when he scored

He seems so much better since came back, carried midfield and shows much more courage

In physical terms especially he seems to have developed (same goes for Leao)

It's just time and experience man. He is actually growing incredibly fast, people are just dumb who give him too much flak. Kessie sucked his first few years and got a ton more games and PT. Tonali barely got games last year and when he did for that string of games he was better every game until Pioli ruined his growth by benching him for Meite.... and yeah we didn't win many games with Meite so not sure what Pioli's fetish was there.... Now finally he is getting to start for a little while and it's showing in his confidence. My fear is he just gets benched again and his growth ends because Pioli wants Baka/Bennacer/Kessie as the primaries where right now Tonali should be starting, he's in form and controlling the mid, what more do we want?

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Happy for him. Hopefully that goal gave him the confidence which he has clearly lacked so far. He got a lot of shit for the misplaced pass to Saele against Sampdoria, but I liked the surging run. Still think mezz'ala in 3 man mid is the optimal role for him at this stage in his career.

nanook

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
mS7WwgU.gif

replay - https://gfycat.com/hatefulkeybear

LXg8uGX.gif

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
My fear is he just gets benched again and his growth ends because Pioli wants Baka/Bennacer/Kessie ...

But Bakayoko is dumb. His name even translates to "Stupid Yoko" in Japanese. We've had a chance to work with Bakayoko before and he was just dumb.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
But Bakayoko is dumb. His name even translates to "Stupid Yoko" in Japanese. We've had a chance to work with Bakayoko before and he was just dumb.

Such disrespect.

His season here was one of the most enjoyable to watch in recent memory. The guy was truly like an octopus intercepting passes and tackling. There?s a really good player inside Baka, and I can?t think of a better environment for him than this Milan squad.

I?m super excited for his return.

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Expecting 5+ freekick goals in Serie A from Sandro.

With telemarks.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
It's just time and experience man. He is actually growing incredibly fast, people are just dumb who give him too much flak. Kessie sucked his first few years and got a ton more games and PT. Tonali barely got games last year and when he did for that string of games he was better every game until Pioli ruined his growth by benching him for Meite.... and yeah we didn't win many games with Meite so not sure what Pioli's fetish was there.... Now finally he is getting to start for a little while and it's showing in his confidence. My fear is he just gets benched again and his growth ends because Pioli wants Baka/Bennacer/Kessie as the primaries where right now Tonali should be starting, he's in form and controlling the mid, what more do we want?

relax, pioli benched him to reduce his price tag.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
having someone with that level of cache, that level of swagger, that level of panache, that level of je ne sais quoi, that level of savoir fare, that level of x-factor.....

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
he DOMINATED lazio's midfield...ran the show

BRAVO SANDRO :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

voom

Banned
Reaction score
Very very good game. First two games he was good but this game he made a statement.Last year he played too safely because of loan deal. This year he is more relaxed and it shows in his play. Great talent and great character.

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
6 ft tall 175 lbs physique equipped with super intelligence, sense of game and grand vision.

Now grow longer hair and he will be the heart of Milan and the Azzurri for the next decade.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
6 ft tall 175 lbs physique equipped with super intelligence, sense of game and grand vision.

Now grow longer hair and he will be the heart of Milan and the Azzurri for the next decade.

Don?t forget, extreme grinta..single-minded grinta and self sacrifice

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli

:proud:

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Don?t forget, extreme grinta..single-minded grinta and self sacrifice

Indeed. Most importantly, he has the proper attitude when dealing with things and is always hard-working and selfless. The voluntary wage cut was class.

Instead of monley monley monley OMG I need to make lots of monley I dun wanna end up living in a shed after hanging my boots

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
having someone with that level of cache, that level of swagger, that level of panache, that level of je ne sais quoi, that level of savoir fare, that level of x-factor.....

:proud::star:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
All eyes on him this season.
Hope he is ready for juve

Schedule