Problems + Suggestions

Who's Mr. D? Which theory do we believe in?

• Total voters

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
added something that sticks the first post in all threads from the matches subforum. that way you always have the banner w the teams up top and the thread creator or the mods can edit the post and add links or w/e
Please disable(since it's not being edited to add links anyway).
It's only turning the match-threads into a bigger mess during the matches.

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What is 'your status'? Thought it was the shit under username if i post. Only for certain members or sth else? Where is it shown or goes?

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
I'm really curious to see how he gets around RnB, what's his trail

yes exactly.

he has a psych profile we need to identify

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
What is 'your status'? Thought it was the shit under username if i post. Only for certain members or sth else? Where is it shown or goes?
status is probably something of taptalk

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Quick q, how does one go abt reporting posts?

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
No, Master Wesley... have react, quote & reply on the right side... have nothing on the left.

1654699883020.png

leaf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
There seems to be something a bit off about the mobile view (I use a Samsung Note 9)...I can't seem to get the embed pictures button.
That and the formatting bar are all greyed out
This is a gravely serious situation because my jokes have been throttled, thereby reducing my reactions, which, as we all know is currency :o
Pls assist.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
There seems to be something a bit off about the mobile view (I use a Samsung Note 9)...I can't seem to get the embed pictures button.
That and the formatting bar are all greyed out
This is a gravely serious situation because my jokes have been throttled, thereby reducing my reactions, which, as we all know is currency :o
Pls assist.
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Small thing -

Is it possible to have it so that a member can request to have all threads that haven't had a post since the forum switch or something to already read status, so that it considers all of the posts up until that point as read (or later if you have read later) and doesn't open on the first page?

Like I open the Dida thread and it's first page, I open plenty of our actual player threads and I am brought to the first page.

I know all I have to do is click last page but it's a minor thing.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
I know nobody is getting payed behind moderating this forum, but could we actually have stricter rules about where discussions take place?

Atm the commode is literally a jack of all trades instead of a place to talk about transfer rumors.

Serie A thread & other league threads are dead, even pre match discussion takes place in the commode most of the time.

Could we maybe have more moderators? ( not me )

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
2 giuve games in the schedule if that even can be changed ...

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
I know nobody is getting payed behind moderating this forum, but could we actually have stricter rules about where discussions take place?

Atm the commode is literally a jack of all trades instead of a place to talk about transfer rumors.

Serie A thread & other league threads are dead, even pre match discussion takes place in the commode most of the time.

Could we maybe have more moderators? ( not me )

It’s being discussed in the mod lounge. General consensus is that it should be posted in the appropriate threads.
Ive already warned several and banned several. Even some good posters, but the rules are the same for everyone.
There was lots of the rings and formula 1 stuff. :fp:

Report if you see more.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I think we should post in the relevant threads if possible.

The issue is that we got into bad habits when we are all locked in this dungeon together and the Commode and dwindling Match day threads were the only active threads.

Resurrecting the other parts of the forum is a balancing act and needs to be done carefully, but is for the good of the forum.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I think @joyrider has been clear on it now but perhaps people missed the message. Maybe there needs be some global PSA pinned thread/post?

Like, all match related pre-game/game/post-game news and discussion etc all goes in the match thread. All player related announcements go in player threads but general player and transfer discussion remains in the Commode. All Serie A/CL talk etc go into their own thread. I know the ones banned were warned as mentioned but others do the same (as I did) because it wasn't at first clear until afterwards what was now being expected.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Pinning the post seem to bugging at the moment. I hope it gets resolved soon.

But the message was clear in the commode. It’s a shame that the martyrs had to fall, as they were quality posters.

For the next matches I hope I don’t have to intervene.
I’ll be watching

sniper-pubg.gif

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score

Schedule