The Rumour Commode XII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Never thought I'd say this but Seedorf was better and I'd rather have him back than have Inzaghi.

Seedorf who has never coached before, with no pre season training and a cancer team got 35 points in 18 games while Inzaghi only managed 26 so far...

Seedorfs game were a disaster to watch though

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
He at least had some sort of plan. Inzaghi just looks clueless. But hey he brings "enthusiasm" :fp:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
shut up you pippo haters

he gonna raise his voice in the locker room if you kids don't settle down

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
As long we keep berlusconi hapy, is fine, who cares about results :lol:

We need a happy family for wonderful fridays with presidente :proud:

hip hip huraaa!

Cokata

E46
Reaction score
YEAH!

tumblr_molsfpYOGc1suq4ego1_500.gif

Hagenpowah

The Milan Development
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Inzaghi, the real Ronaldo, Nesta, Cafu and Lacazette
@Milaneye :
Our new signing. #5PointsAway
B7Lr1UxCIAAwqGF.jpg:large

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
@MilanEye 2m2 minutes ago
Milan are trying to have Suso now. Liverpool could release him to avoid paying his wages for the next 6 months [Sky]

DONT FUCKING CARE

Hagenpowah

The Milan Development
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan are trying to have Suso now. Liverpool could release him to avoid paying his wages for the next 6 months [Sky]

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
Give Witsel and Antonelli.

The only striker I would want is a cheap and dirty Osvaldo (no homo).

Cokata

E46
Reaction score
@MilanEye 2m2 minutes ago

DONT FUCKING CARE

Bro, i think you may have activated #MBmode

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I love the Suso signing.

But I really cant give a fuck right now.

Our attack is beautiful. BUt so what? THEY DONT GET THE FUCKING BALL

@Fmcrfast
Suso avrebbe confidato ad Inzaghi di voler essere impiegato a centrocampo. Fonte Di Marzio.

Milan would like to get Suso now because Pippo would like to use him in the midfield according to Di Marzio

This is what that guy said. Its not mentioned in the article, but apparently he said it during #calciomercato on sky

That sounds interesting, Suso's clearly a big talent, Its just that hes unproven and I think he never played in midfield

vanbasten

Milan Icon
Reaction score
@Fmcrfast
Suso avrebbe confidato ad Inzaghi di voler essere impiegato a centrocampo. Fonte Di Marzio.

Milan would like to get Suso now because Pippo would like to use him in the midfield according to Di Marzio

This is what that guy said. Its not mentioned in the article, but apparently he said it during #calciomercato on sky

That sounds interesting, Suso's clearly a big talent, Its just that hes unproven and I think he never played in midfield

We cant afford Brozovic and won't get Baselli now...so basically want Suso to play as a mezzela.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
You can just tell by the commode, this forum loves the ass-rock era of the late 90s early 00s...

some staind, creed, papa roach.... maybe a little nickelback, linkin park etc.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
@Fmcrfast

Hes talented but I dont think hes physically ready, ive said this many times and will do so again, guys like Honda and Bonaventura seem more likely a fit to play on the tip of a trident mid with 2 players covering behind him in a 433. Can probably do this with Suso once he is physically ready/adapted to Serie A. Its like a hybrid 4231 but the AM serves more as a link between the mid and the attack rather than playing in the final third for most part.

....Bona/Honda
..NDJ........Monto

Hagenpowah

The Milan Development
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saponara is very close to joining Sassuolo, tomorrow there will be a meeting before or after the game between the 2 clubs. #Sky

Night Prowler

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
El Shaarawy, Balotelli
Saponara is very close to joining Sassuolo, tomorrow there will be a meeting before or after the game between the 2 clubs.

That is excellent, another former player that can score against us :thumbsup:

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Saponara is very close to joining Sassuolo, tomorrow there will be a meeting before or after the game between the 2 clubs.

That is excellent, another former player that can score against us :thumbsup:

I really hope he will not be sold outright.. clearly talented, never given a chance

vanbasten

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Milan wants to bring Baselli in January. They offered an exchange of loans including Saponara, but it was rejected. [#SportItalia]

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Milan wants to bring Baselli in January. They offered an exchange of loans including Saponara, but it was rejected. [#SportItalia]

Maybe if we allow Saponara to head to Sassuolo, then they won't compete with us for Baselli.

I read they were interested in buying the Atalanta star too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule