Serie A: upcoming 23/24 season is going to be better than previous 22/23 season

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fair enough. But I doubt we’re signing 7-8 players every year. Only the ones that fail will be replaced. This is a transitional year.

That's why, they shouldn't sell anymore stars from now on. If the club needs to buy 1 good striker next year and maybe 2-3 other players then they should do that that from the clubs money or at the most RB can add some funds.

If anyone is sold it should be to replace him with someone better.

beegees

Pursuing homosexuality
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Throwback when Giorgio Furlani made a song featuring Daft Punk

Caladan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato,
guys i have a feeling maldini finally had to interfere because this change of pace in the past day doesn't make sense otherwise
Negative force is powerful tool. There is no managment in the world who want to be name by club supporters LOSER.
Redshit is still shit. I am waiting for good striker and DMC. I am not cheap Supporter.

beegees

Pursuing homosexuality
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
If you smellllllllllll

What Furlani

is COOKING

leaf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Bro i closed it as soon as the results gave x videos and shit. Will refer it in the evening :o
Poor girl was perfect as she was...then did a bunch of surgeries to look like something Allan would want :head:
You can see what she looks like now if you search Kaptolin on Instagram

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score

I like Musah but he’ll need time to adapt and we need one more starting midfielder.
We have plenty of time so I’m still hoping we can sign a DM even if it’s on a loan with an option/obligation.

Plenty of options out there. I would take Juve’s Zakaria on loan since Allegri already said he was not part of their plans. Dominguez and Hjulmand are good options too but their clubs won’t accept a loan with an option deal.

RLC——Zakaria——Reijnders would be a solid midfield.

bill0621

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Torino is about to sign free agent Roberto Pereyra according to Di Marzio.

I assume Messias to Torino deal is off in that case.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
If none of the midfielders we bought are better than Tonali, why sell him? Why not add who we have added... and keep Tonali?

I do not think we had to sell Tonali to achieve the depth that you are citing as a positive. I do not buy the premise that we had to sell Tonali to fund the moves we have made. The reported profits and revenues point to that, and they were even higher than I thought. That's why I don't accept what is being done.

I think Tonali has the potential to be elite. I also think Tonali (and Bennacer) spent this year running around putting out fires from Pioli's tactical disasters.

Yes, I think all evidence so far points to that. Sporting arguments are... suspect to me, especially with Pioli's horrific displays. The only way I would have given Pioli this much faith is if he actually sabotaged last season at the behest of the ownership, otherwise, he was far worse than a bad transfer window (of 50m lol) where Pioli didn't use most of his players, including Pobega, who he is suddenly trusting now.

People can talk about last transfer window all they want, but they can't escape Pioli's horrific choices and his losses to bottom half and relegation teams, which are a result of his tactics and choices, as are the injuries which are squarely on his shoulders.

Again, I would love to be wrong.
Sam... what if I told you..... last years revenues and profits belong to last year 2022/23. Just because we earned a profit of 30M-90M last season, it will be last seasons profits, and not offset spending in the current season.

Tonali's sale was made official in the fiscal year 2023/24 season. That means the profits booked will be reflected at the end of the current season. So too will the purchases/expenditure for new players.
If we were to follow FFP rules and attain a specific profit/loss balance at the end of each year, the sale had to be done in order to fund this current year's spending, otherwise we would likely end 2023/24 in a deficit/loss.

Of course there are plenty of other factors to this calculation, we could go on to win the UCL and Scudetto this season and our prize money would be able to cover all our spending this summer, but those aren't guarantees. Conversely, we could do absolute shit and end up in a financial hole because of it.

In order to fall in line with FFP, the sale had to be done in order to finance the current year's revamp.

SixOneFive

Long Live Don Silvio
Reaction score
Glad to see we send a PJ commensurate with the transfer fee :lol: Can't wait to see him picked up from Malpensa in a 2016 530i

F1lGwF2X0A4EEfI

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Negative force is powerful tool. There is no managment in the world who want to be name by club supporters LOSER.
Redshit is still shit. I am waiting for good striker and DMC. I am not cheap Supporter.
Cry cry

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Samu Chukwueze already has everything agreed for a 5-year contract with Milan. We have told it today exclusively in
@relevo
. The final price does NOT reach 30M € , variables included. Between 25-28M € . The clubs are negotiating the fringes, the plan is for everything to be closed at the beginning of next week.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
If this happens it means scudetto
If we need Lukaku for fucking scudetto after this, I don’t know what to say….

We MUST win scudetto with this team. No more players needed for that. We should still sign a mid ofc but we’ve already done everything and more for scudetto

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
And then off to Afcon. :sip:
Not if he can't get match-fit like everyone else around these parts are saying. They wouldn't even call him up in that case.

milanpalermo23

Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score
I really think if we sell CDK and Origi we will end up with another striker

Whether it’s Lukaku, or that young guy from PSG or whoever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule