Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
We lost again and our symbol and future Balon d'or Lmeao hasn't scored

trash-italiano-pretends-to-be-shocked.gif
Y R U
GAY?

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Atalanta will be a good destination for CDK. I hope he does well.
Me too. It was a very difficult year for him and I’m sure nothing like what he had imagined.

I hope he has a great season. If he explodes, then good for him and Atalanta, we will have some funds to reinvest.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
So we all agree, 90% agree that CDK is as mediocre as it can get & still think some stupid team will pay 28mil for him & blame the club for the deal ?
Ffs you cant have it both ways.
No one wanted him.
2mil & his salary covered with a chance to get 22mil is far better than having his boring ass stinking the bench.

I actually agree. Better to realize a lost cause when you see one and cut our losses.

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
The last few pages have been entertaining to read.

The Pioli hate brings this forum together. The Pioli hate is what makes this forum a box office.

😂

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
The only reason we bought him is because he played well against us in the CL but this type of scouting is highly questionable as he could easily turn out to be another Hauge (ditto for Okafor).
This management doesn’t strike me like the type who make knee jerk reactions. I think they saw him and thought “budget SMS”

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
Dead horse but missing on botman is unforgivable. Two years from now he'll be most expensive defender ever. And he wanted to join us, his pussy was wet when maldini name mentioned. Fuck
We got Thiaw instead, who in my opinion was prime van Dijk ceiling. Botman is the only player I don’t regret is not getting. Enzo and Alvarez hurt, though - although the former wasn’t our fault as city and pep were after him

I also have a feeling we’ll come to regret kerkez

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
We're so fucking mid so far.

I hope I'm wrong but I can already tell RLC is straight trash and does in fact have CDK level brain functioning.

Knock Tomori to bench. Play Kjaer and Thiaw.

Nothing impressive about Pulisic so far. Hope he's just being extra careful cuz it is still pre-season. But as of now, I'd play Salad over him.

Ders has some good flashes, but it's obvious he needs a filter/maestro next to him. My favorite signing so far.

Okafor is already injured? :fpIbra:

Midfield is in crisis mode. At least Thiaw/Mike can cover the defense. And Leao can solo most teams in Europe on a good day. But there is literally nothing redeeming about that mid.
I think midfield is down to overall structure setup by Pioli rather than individual quality

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
It’s a terrible deal on the one hand.

On the other, it’s a great one because I don’t have to see that constipated woodchuck in my club.

My worry is that we don’t have enough funds to buy a DM now. CDK was our last big sale that could get us some money.

Sigh I won’t get my DM this year unless Krunic gets sold…

Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Yep.
The only downside from Koopmeiners is he looks like suffer hair degradation. Soon he'll be bald like a Pioli.
It's always good to get a player who either has a great physique like Ronaldo, traore, leao etc or has good looks and hair etc.

Marketability brahhh

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
So far, I couldn't disagree more with RB's sporting vision. The entire point of having a sporting director is to have a vision of the team/squad that supersedes that of any one manager. Managers are easy to replace. Now we're completely married to Pioli's vision of how the team should be built and if it doesn';t work we'll be stuck with a bunch of Pioli-ball picks that the new manager will have to make sense of. Furthermore, we're getting rid of players that Pioli can't seem to understand how to use, and it can & will bite us in the ass a few years from now. But, oh well, Forza Milan.

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
Wut? If they have a €23m option, surely the loan fee should be higher? I'm thinking something like 5/6+23, these just got €80m from Hojlund.
Veliz time.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
So milan will sign koppmeiners now after cdk departure. Its in progress.
Also depends on Bosnian rade leaving. If he leaves we will get kooper and a striker.

sackpioli

Banned
Reaction score
Maldini didn't make a mistake with signing CDK(apart from price) but he made a mistake with extending Pioli
Milan fans now like grinta fodders like Krushit but hate on talented players like CDK
Anyone can go to transfermarkt and look at what position CDK played at most in Brugge and it's as CF
Pioli played him as Treq. to sabotage him because he didn't want him

This is the same to me as when Inter played Roberto Carlos as winger and sold him to Real Madrid the next year

CDK will blow up at Atalanta and new age fodder Milan fans just like fans of Inter from yesteryear will seethe

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So milan will sign koppmeiners now after cdk departure. Its in progress.
Also depends on Bosnian rade leaving. If he leaves we will get kooper and a striker.
No Moretto said he’s not leaving Atalanta.

Maybe Kessie is a possibility now.

sackpioli

Banned
Reaction score
We picked the wrong baldie as our coach
Should have picked Zidane(the real GOAT coach btw not that Scatalan fraud)
But then again, Zidane would probably not come to this dump even if Maldini had asked him to

Imagine Zidane having to play Krunic :lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule