Serie A: upcoming 23/24 season is going to be better than previous 22/23 season

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I am still waiting a real Moncada signing. Like Kalulu. With the money from Sandro we can buy around 50 Kalulus.

That seems to be Romero.... What will they do with 50 players? For every Kalulu you get many others like Lazetic, Vranckx, Saladmaker, Duarte, Hauge....

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
RLC, Musah and Reijnders are CMs tho. Replacing Tonali, missing Bennacer and Bakayoko numerically.

We still need to replace Diaz.
Seems like the plan is to go 4-3-3 with krunic clones in midfield and a leao alibaba version for RW

That means no CAM and only God himself can connect between midfield and attack

CAM's are a dying breed and are currently overpriced anyway

Also I believe pulisic is supposed to come as RW. played there for dortmund anyway.

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
We actually never received any decent offers for them. Handled their cases like total amateurs and looked like fools in the end, but they turned down 60+ m for Skriniar when he had just 1 year left of contract :lol: If all Italian papers were unbiased they would've crucified Marotta.

IMG_3885.jpeg

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That seems to be Romero.... What will they do with 50 players? For every Kalulu you get many others like Lazetic, Vranckx, Saladmaker, Duarte, Hauge....
I am asking for 2-3 proper 18/19-year olds. PSG academy leaks unreal levels of talent every year because of lack of playing time in the first team. Same happens often with team from Portugal, France, Germany, etc.

Milandini

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaka, Tonali, Kjær, Leão
I wonder if we are going:
A) AMF: Pulisic RWF: Chukwueze/Romero
B) AMF: Kamada RWF: Pulisic/Romero
C) AMF: CDK/Romero RWF: Chukwueze/Pulisic
D) AMF: Pulisic/CDK RWF: Chukwueze/Romero
E) Something else…

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
I don’t understand why you want an AM so bad, this position is exintict just like the Libero and the pure #9, #6 will follow.

If you pay attention to our midfielders to be they are all #8. They will do #6 and #10 based on situations.

All ball carriers that cover a lot of ground. The only different kind is the Dutch player who seems like the jocker for pioli.

I would love to have samardzic here but it’s highly unlikely because of the high valuation, I prefer him over Frattesi.

For the wing I’m thinking they will sign the danish kid. Kamada looks like he’s gone, no idea what is the issue but he’s exactly the type of player we need to upgrade diaz slot.

Pulisic is a winger, I don’t see how he’s going to make play behind the striker.
100%

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Whenever I see these posts about Pioli phone calls I can't stop laughing :lol::lol::lol::lol:
I don't know why but it's so funny.
Just doesn't instil confidence, for some reason.

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
Don't see chuk landing here, dealing with Spanish clubs is notoriously tedious and always involve lot of self interest by them, like demanding all the money upfront when selling and asking for backward deals like loans+options when buying.

Remember the saga of offloading samu and even Suso beforehand?

I think we will try going all American since currently it's our home turf and will prefer dealing with epl teams the most.

Storkness

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
1688141434580.gif
I need confermato today.. don’t even care who at this point. Just gimme something

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Don't see chuk landing here, dealing with Spanish clubs is notoriously tedious and always involve lot of self interest by them, like demanding all the money upfront when selling and asking for backward deals like loans+options when buying.

I think we will try going all American since currently it's our home turf and will prefer dealing with epl teams the most.
I think he’ll come if management wants him, they’ll spend. They are not gonna fail on another big target since they are the ones leaking targets and names.

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score

His last year on contract. The closer it gets to new season starting, the more desperate they get to sell. Though maybe it's better to just pay 17.5 mil plus 10-12 mil commision for Guler who plays RW & AM and maybe another RW like Pulisic.

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
Seeing that we're going for so many foreigners, what about the lists? @brk can you help with this?

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
Milan and Inter ahead of Juve . The Zeelo portal conducted a research on the football clubs with the most fans in the world: the country with the most clubs in the top 15 is England, with 6 teams, then Italy, with 4 teams. Followed by Spain (2), Germany (2) and France (1). Inter are in ninth placein the standings with a global fan baseestimated at around 55 million, while above the nerazzurri, in eighth place, is Milan, with 95 million fans worldwide

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
His last year on contract. The closer it gets to new season starting, the more desperate they get to sell. Though maybe it's better to just pay 17.5 mil plus 10-12 mil commision for Guler who plays RW & AM and maybe another RW like Pulisic.
Last year of contract but haven't heard of serious interest besides us?
Also haven't read that the player wants to extend/leave.

So if we're the only suitors I don't believe Villarreal would play hardball since like the rest of the Spanish league they're in need of cash, and if they actually have interest there's no reason for them to lower their valuation. Last year of contract means nothing if an EPL team comes knocking, the same couldn't be said on us considering our budget.

Regarding guler, I don't see the management splashing another 30 million on a prospect after last year, unless moncada have blind faith in him and after last season he knows he can get sacked for an unsuccessful bet. I don't think he's that dumb.

I see pulisic as the 'star' signing for RW which they pray will pay off, however to me he's nothing more than a band aid.

Riffstein

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
The weird thing is, Pioli doesn't even talk English. How TF he can make a phone call to non-Italian speaker??

Chat Gpt, there is latency in Piolis replies but BY GOD HE WILL CONSTRUCT HIMSELF WELL ENOUGH to be rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule